4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Guess I ain't going to get to play.
You have not tried using the search function, have you? You have it at the top of every forum page, and you can search for entries inside of topics like this one.

Look at all these replies. They seem to speak about that error you are having. And from what I gathered, the issue seems to originate from having the incest patch installed incorrectly.

https://f95zone.to/search/243961906/?q=splashscreen.jpg&t=post&c[thread]=13673&o=relevance

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
Im guessing Scrappy's mod wont work with the multi mod? The writing is terrible and I want the improvements of the multimod. I already have Scrappy's mod installed so Ill need a clean copy. Unless I can just dl and move the multimod and it will replace it? Also, not sure if I can replay the endings in Scrappy's mod.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pepenone

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Been a while and I wanted to come back to check tags, but is this really not animated?! That's a shame if so.

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
Season 1 contains six episodes. S1 is the main introduction to the game and the characters.
Season 2 contains eight episodes, builds on the choices made in S1, and the MC's interaction with the possible love interests.
Season 3 is the current season, two episodes have been released so far, expect perhaps 6 to 8 episodes total.
The developer has stated the game will last for a total of four season, S4 hopefully will contain perhaps 6 to 8 episodes as well.
Bro, the game is completed already. Have a feeling you're talking about No More Money.

Reactions: KrusherKev

HHævnen

Jan 4, 2019
I just finished No more money, and I really liked it, as much as it is possible to like this kind of games, which, by the way, I call gameilets (games exclusively played on toilet), but now I have a question about which one is better... I see that No more secrets is finished and that people generally praise it, but looking at the photos and reading the summary and some reviews, it seems like a blueprint for the one that came later... So, if I played NMM, is it worth coming back to NMS, which at first glance looks like an inferior version :unsure:

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
I just finished No more money, and I really liked it, as much as it is possible to like this kind of games, which, by the way, I call gameilets (games exclusively played on toilet), but now I have a question about which one is better... I see that No more secrets is finished and that people generally praise it, but looking at the photos and reading the summary and some reviews, it seems like a blueprint for the one that came later... So, if I played NMM, is it worth coming back to NMS, which at first glance looks like an inferior version :unsure:
No More Money is not finshed, the game is approx only half way thru developer's plan of four seasons total. Next episode ( S3 E3 ) is scheduled to be the largest episode yet, so something excellent to look forward to. No More Secrets was the developer's first game, and yes, it does get generally quite good reviews. NMM is the more advanced game of the two, based on developer's experience and the equipment used to create each separate game

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes