4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
The best way to get solo endings is to focus on only the girl you want to end up with and avoid getting intimate with anyone else. It certainly worked for me with Amie and all other girls in this game.
Thank you. I'll go back to do that later & see if it works.

Reactions: Jumbi

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
The best way to get solo endings is to focus on only the girl you want to end up with and avoid getting intimate with anyone else. It certainly worked for me with Amie and all other girls in this game.
Thanks bro, I speed-ran through for only Amie & got her solo ending! (Got kinda nervous when you had those default scene with Nicole, but it was ok)

Reactions: Jumbi

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
This has been discussed multiple times, the MC name is hardcoded into the game code.
I could go back and change that but I'm pretty busy with other projects and personal life to back and change that right now.
If you really need to change the MC's name you can edit all the .rpy files with any text editor and do a search/replace of the MC's name to whatever you'd like.

Maybe once I finally get around to making Android builds then I might get around to adding that ability but for now, no time.
Damn that's a shame its hardcoded, Looks like I'll delete and pass on this one.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Damn that's a shame its hardcoded, Looks like I'll delete and pass on this one.
Then you'll miss out and a good game over a silly reason.

Unless the default name is something like Orville or something just as ridiculous I tend to just stick with the default name.
Of course you could do what some did and just open the rpy files with a text edit, do a search and replace the default name to whatever gangsta name you want. The other is wait until I finally get around to adding the ability to change the MC's name.

orthal

Aug 5, 2016
Then you'll miss out and a good game over a silly reason.

Unless the default name is something like Orville or something just as ridiculous I tend to just stick with the default name.
Of course you could do what some did and just open the rpy files with a text edit, do a search and replace the default name to whatever gangsta name you want. The other is wait until I finally get around to adding the ability to change the MC's name.
Hey man, I took the liberty to add the name change functionnality to your mod (minimum version).
Here's the link:

If you want to check what I did before considering adding it to your post:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I played a full playthrough without any problem or bug, did not see an instance of "Brian" appearing so I think I covered everything!

Thanks for the mod, I really enjoyed playing the game with it, it's a nice addition :)

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Hey man, I took the liberty to add the name change functionnality to your mod (minimum version).
I played a full playthrough without any problem or bug, did not see an instance of "Brian" appearing so I think I covered everything!

Thanks for the mod, I really enjoyed playing the game with it, it's a nice addition :)
You basically did what I had planned on doing later so thank you.
I have a few mods that I am finishing up for their respected game releases that are about to drop to the public very soon. Once that is done and I take a small break from all the work I've been doing lately then I'll take a look. If everything seems fine then I'll post it up on my Mod Post and give you the credit for the MC name changer.

I'll all see if any of the Android porters I have contact with will be interested in finally getting this complete version ported to Android since I've still not gotten around to create an Android toolchain for Android ports.

Reactions: orthal and Xyyy

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Yes, it is from this game. And no, I do not think that scene may be considered as NTR. Maybe you should play the game and see it for yourself. It is a good game.
What about that scene with Stephania? She fucks MC's cousin's boyfriend and she's one of the LIs.

Reactions: verzauberung

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
What about that scene with Stephania? She fucks MC's cousin's boyfriend and she's one of the LIs.
Yes and No as there are three different ways that can play out:
MC + Stephanie
MC + Stephanie + Keith (the better story route)
Stephanie + Keith

As for the last one, it can be considered not really NTR because you would be focusing more on Amie than Stephanie as your LI or you messed up while playing if you were trying to keep Stephanie as a LI. Though if you are using my mod then you are less likely to have just the Stephanie + Keith only scene unless you do so on purpose.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I haven't played this for some time and finally finished from saves that were about 13 months old. I discovered two endings based on my choices of cheating or not cheating with one person at the prom. It was a bit strange though, as I was still able to cheat on my date with three other women during the prom. I guess the fourth cheat was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

Anyway, how many endings are there to this game? Who can you end up with? Is it worth going back into deeper saves or restarting the game to see some of the other endings? Thanks.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I haven't played this for some time and finally finished from saves that were about 13 months old. I discovered two endings based on my choices of cheating or not cheating with one person at the prom. It was a bit strange though, as I was still able to cheat on my date with three other women during the prom. I guess the fourth cheat was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

Anyway, how many endings are there to this game? Who can you end up with? Is it worth going back into deeper saves or restarting the game to see some of the other endings? Thanks.
My mod also gives you an option to see all the endings which IIRC is around a dozen.

Reactions: hatefuldisplay

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
First off Thanks Ashram for the mod/bug fixes, if I hadn't read that you fixed them I probably would have ignored this one longer.

Secondly finally went through this one since the last time I ran it I think there was a couple scenes and the inability to mow the lawn which seems like forever ago.

I enjoyed it greatly wasn't expecting to sway the way I did when I was dead set on one person but meh things change.

Either way off to play the sequel to this and see how it goes.

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
MOD UPDATE:
Added orthal's mod to rename the MC, thanks for getting that done before I got around to it.

I had my wife test the game out by having her start a new game on her computer and play all the way through since I did not have time right now and she said all way fine. So blame her if anything is wrong lol.

Reactions: Balu83 and orthal

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Not a guarantee but maybe next week, depending on how busy I am, I might see about adding the ability turn off the green highlighted choices though it will still keep the other hints of where to go for those who don't want a full Walkthrough but want the bug fixes and True Story.

eithan78

Jul 1, 2017
Not a guarantee but maybe next week, depending on how busy I am, I might see about adding the ability turn off the green highlighted choices though it will still keep the other hints of where to go for those who don't want a full Walkthrough but want the bug fixes and True Story.
Hey Lord Ashram, i'm getting file not available on mg.nz on your multi-mod post. I'm I missing something?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Hey Lord Ashram, i'm getting file not available on mg.nz on your multi-mod post. I'm I missing something?
No it's MEGA having issues again. The link will work for most but not for all. I've ran into this issue trying to get something from others and it not working. Because of this I added a Zippyshare link.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of No More Secrets v0.11 (1.0) Lord Ashram multi mod included.
Usual gestures, seethru textbox, resizeable text and dialogue etc etc...
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves and log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
Not sure if these has already been asked and answered but i dont fancy going through 340+ pages to find it.

Can sharing/NTR be avoided? (referring to one of the images of the double jerk)

Also i read a few pages back about relationship with mcs mom (using patch/mod i presume), yet in game desciption it says she dies. Can anyone elaborate on that? I dont have a problem with incest but im just wandering if playing it with patch messes up the story or not

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes