4.10 star(s) 182 Votes

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Is the screenshot with a girl on her knees between 2 guys and which the other seems like the MC of this game?
I mean, whats up with that?

Im wondering about that screenshot. Scene is NTR, and pathetic as Male Protag. Wouldve been better if the game is Female Protag for that scene.
Yes, it is from this game. And no, I do not think that scene may be considered as NTR. Maybe you should play the game and see it for yourself. It is a good game.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
My Walkthrough, Cheat and Bug Fix Mod

So I've given this game my mod treatment.
This release includes:

• Built in Walkthrough (gives hints where to go next, highlights best option in green to advance the character and/or story), cheats and more bugfixes​
  • Built on top of the Incest Patch (with 2 hints included by me during the game of when to activate it) and the bugfix mods from Penfold Mole​
  • Over 1000 lines of dialogue changes including:​
    • Additional grammar and sentence structure fixes​
    • Partial un-Britify the dialogue that was making the dialogue cringy instead of Euro-American​
    • Toning down the dev's overuse of calling the males idiots and the females bitches with better dialogue​
    • Changed whore to slut when slut was the correct word in English​
    • More coherent dialogue when needed​
  • Option to rename MC (thanks to orthal for getting it done before me)
  • And more​
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Install directions:
Extract in the same folder as NoMoreSecrets.exe say YES when asked to overwrite files.

Link:
Mega:
Zippy:

Last edited:

Yugan

Jan 18, 2021
My Walkthrough, Cheat and BugFix Mod

So I've given this game my mod treatment. I've included 2 versions, a minimal version which has just the rpy files and the images for the incest patch and a semi-release version built on Ren'Py 7.4.6 which includes both Linux and Windows 32bit/64bit binaries. This should also help with those needing better hardware compatibility.

This release includes:

• Built in Walkthrough (gives hints where to go next, highlights best option in green to advance the character and/or story), cheats and more bugfixes​
  • Built on top of the incest patch (with 2 hints during the game of when to activate it) and the bugfix mods from Penfold Mole​
    • Partial un-Britify the dialogue that was making the dialogue cringy instead of Euro-American​
    • Toning down the dev's overuse of calling the males idiots and the females bitches with better dialogue​

• And more​

Install directions:
For the minimum version, just extract in the same folder as the game's exe.
For the Ren'Py 7.4.6 you will need to extract the zip file somewhere and copy some files and folders from the original game into the new game's "game" folder. List of needed files and folders included in the rar file.

The minimum version:
Mega: Mega
Zippyshare:

The release version (Linux & Windows 32bit/64bit) from here:
Zippyshare:
Will this bugfix sort out the issue when choosing Brandy as Queen in EP11 and then the MC is seen running away with Nichole?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Will this bugfix sort out the issue when choosing Brandy as Queen in EP11 and then the MC is seen running away with Nichole?
One of the last plays I did while testing for issues was choose Brandy as Queen and it did her ending correctly. The only other things in Ep11 I did was "lose all the girls but Lizzie + Vanessa" and "kept Lizzie, Vanessa and Brandy" but chose Lizzie + Vanessa as Queens all the while keeping Jeane + Amie.
So the played through endings I got was just Brandy and Lizzie/Vanessa/Jeane/Amie and everything worked just fine.

St1ffme1ster

Feb 18, 2021

So I've given this game my mod treatment. I've included 2 versions, a minimal version which has just the rpy files and the images for the incest patch and a semi-release version built on Ren'Py 7.4.6 which includes both Linux and Windows 32bit/64bit binaries. This should also help with those needing better hardware compatibility.

This release includes:

• Built on top of the incest patch (with 2 hints during the game of when to activate it) and the bugfix mods from Penfold Mole​

• And more​

Install directions:
For the Ren'Py 7.4.6 you will need to extract the zip file somewhere and copy some files and folders from the original game into the new game's "game" folder. List of needed files and folders included in the rar file.

The minimum version:
Zippyshare:

Zippyshare:
After the prom, in the solo Amie path this happen :
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/finals.rpy", line 5, in script
call screen final_amie_1()
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/finals.rpy", line 135, in execute
screen final_amie_1():
screen final_amie_1():
File "game/finals.rpy", line 138, in execute
text "[brian] went to Amie's place that night." text_align 0.5 xmaximum 1200 size 42 outlines [(absolute(1), "#5b5b5b", absolute(0), absolute(0))] at t_bottom
File "game/finals.rpy", line 138, in keywords
text "[brian] went to Amie's place that night." text_align 0.5 xmaximum 1200 size 42 outlines [(absolute(1), "#5b5b5b", absolute(0), absolute(0))] at t_bottom
File "game/finals.rpy", line 138, in <module>
NameError: name 't_bottom' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/finals.rpy", line 5, in script
call screen final_amie_1()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2009, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1997, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3057, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3693, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 567, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3693, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
screen final_amie_1():
screen final_amie_1():
File "game/finals.rpy", line 138, in execute
File "game/finals.rpy", line 138, in keywords
File "game/finals.rpy", line 138, in <module>
NameError: name 't_bottom' is not defined
Any fix ?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
After the prom, in the solo Amie path this happen :
Any fix ?
I relooked at the code and didn't see anything wrong, let alone that after the ending you have the option of playing back all the endings and I never ran into an issue. Something might be wrong on your end, possibly a cache issue from the original game.

Try using my release version instead of the minimum version, it is based on one of the newest versions of Ren'Py and has less issues than older versions of Ren'Py. Your saves should still work but you should probably use a save from Episode 10 or before.

Last edited:

St1ffme1ster

Feb 18, 2021
I relooked at the code and didn't see anything wrong, let alone that after the ending you have the option of playing back all the endings and I never ran into an issue. Something might be wrong on your end, possibly a cache issue from the original game.

Try using my release version instead of the minimum version, it is based on one of the newest versions of Ren'Py and has less issues than older versions of Ren'Py. Your saves should still work but you should probably use a save from Episode 10 or before.
I will try it, ty for the answer.

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Nokonop

Apr 30, 2018

This release includes:

• And more​

Install directions:

The minimum version:
Zippyshare:

Zippyshare:
Thanks for this, I took the release version, everything is fine but is there a way to disable the built in walkthrough ? at least disable the "best option" in green ? I just started the game for the first time so I want to discover the game without help

Also, the incest patch is directly in but if I ignore the 2 events for it, it'll be like the patch isn't installed right ? it doesn't change anything else ? Because I'm not interested in this patch

Honestly there's only the bugfixes/changes that interest me, I played 3 chapters in the base game before and some texts were weird that's why I'm interested in your mod, so thank you for these changes

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Thanks for this, I took the release version, everything is fine but is there a way to disable the built in walkthrough ? at least disable the "best option" in green ? I just started the game for the first time so I want to discover the game without help
No way to disable as I didn't code it for it to be off or on. I can tell you that what's highlighted is the best option for the story progression for each character, it's your choice to choose that option or not if you want to replay the game many times or not to follow the actual story. Though if you use a text editor (Atom is the preferred editor for Ren'Py games but others like NotePad++ works too) you can go in and remove the color code from all the ep***.rpy files as doing a find/replace all with nothing for each ep file would do that quickly.

Also, the incest patch is directly in but if I ignore the 2 events for it, it'll be like the patch isn't installed right ? it doesn't change anything else ? Because I'm not interested in this patch
Correct, don't visit Jeane's bedroom after school on Day 1 nor during the morning (I think) during Day 4 and it won't kick in but:

Honestly there's only the bugfixes/changes that interest me, I played 3 chapters in the base game before and some texts were weird that's why I'm interested in your mod, so thank you for these changes
Thanks; as much as I really liked that game, the really bad Euro-American dialogue and major amounts of grammar & sentence structure errors were a huge distraction to the story for me. That and fixing the remaining bugs that the others didn't catch or fix.

I did leave all the British dialogue for Jeane in as it fit the story and she's a really naughty Brit, lol.

4.10 star(s) 182 Votes