4.10 star(s) 184 Votes
U

User_23654

Here is a compressed win, mac and linux version of v0.5.0!

Win (236MB): - - - -
Mac (241MB): - - - -
Linux (240MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jojo1241

Apr 4, 2018

Thx m8 you are awesome :)

Reactions: Namco15

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017

TY

Reactions: Namco15

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
The lighting it's causing this time... And the high texture of the characters... I tried to make it as good as possible. For example a scene outside where the light can escape easily doesn't take more than 30 minutes, however indoor with the bump in the wall and high textures, that's where things get rough. And most of my sex scenes are going to be indoor, that's why I was 1-3 hours.
If I don't want to have lights coming from the outside through the window and shadows and stuff, yeah I can make it take a smaller amount of time, but I want to make the renders as realistic as I can.
reupload incest patch please.

Sep 16, 2016
the link is up fixed a small error that's all.
Sorry to bother you but can you explain me how to install it correctly? I´m on windows and I copied the patch file to the "game" folder inside the main folder and I get a error on the menu when I open the game, also do I have to do something with the image folder? I normaly don't have a problem with patches but this one I do. Probably doing something wrong. I'm using the Compressed version by the way. Thanks

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Sorry to bother you but can you explain me how to install it correctly? I´m on windows and I copied the patch file to the "game" folder inside the main folder and I get a error on the menu when I open the game, also do I have to do something with the image folder? I normaly don't have a problem with patches but this one I do. Probably doing something wrong. I'm using the Compressed version by the way. Thanks
download the new one from the op than copy the patch to the game folder so it should look like this NoMoreSecrets/game/patch

Kaine1994

Nov 25, 2017
Guys, please, i formated my PC and the saves are all gone, can someone provide a save file with at least episode 4 and on?

I really can't play it all again..

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I'm so excited for this chapter, because this has already become one of my favorite games.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
To Royal... you still didnt fix the bug that doesnt check for the flag where in the party night if you kissed Brandy she asks you where the bathroom is, and you show her, and get to kiss her... instead it jumps straight to the MC sitting on the couch...

Reactions: ltpika

brexitbal

Dec 5, 2018
anyone know how to install ic patch on mac. struggle so much

Thanks

Dummies guide would be nice
edit: ok done it
here is where the file goes on mac in case people stuck

Contents/Resources/autorun/game

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Man, I love this game, should be way more popular. I was little bummed it was a short episode. More conversation with Lizzie on the date could have really helped and probably wouldn't require too many new pictures. I enjoy getting to know the girls.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
So it looks like we got the update but none of the bug fixes?

Is it possible to just use save editor to switch the flags that dont change like there supposed or will it just break your save by forcing it?

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes