4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

29Cu63

May 30, 2017
Here is a compressed win, mac and linux version of v0.5.0!

Win (236MB): - - - -
Mac (241MB): - - - -
Linux (240MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyone else gets positive scans for trojan for win version or is it just me

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
To whom it may concern.
It's only with the patch and is extremely disappointing because it has no consequences. A normal person after that moment might go up to Lizzie's room and question her. instead Brian does nothing.

You know,

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
To whom it may concern.
You can get that scene at any time in the game that the bedroom is empty, so there isn't a spot to put it in the walkthrough. It's not a new scene, either. You're only seeing it now because you applied the incest patch, another reason it can't be mentioned in an official walkthrough.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
To Royal... you still didnt fix the bug that doesnt check for the flag where in the party night if you kissed Brandy she asks you where the bathroom is, and you show her, and get to kiss her... instead it jumps straight to the MC sitting on the couch...
Actually I was wrong, for anyone that waited for that scene to get fixed, Royal did indeed fix it, however you have to start from the beginning, and get rid of the save files from the appdata folder, or it will still count as broken.

Reactions: royalcandy

Nosket

May 25, 2018
@crust Have any reason for you stop uploading compression versions in Zippyshare? Just a doubt. Thanks for posting compression versions.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
To Royal... you still didnt fix the bug that doesnt check for the flag where in the party night if you kissed Brandy she asks you where the bathroom is, and you show her, and get to kiss her... instead it jumps straight to the MC sitting on the couch...
That one should be fixed. I remember that I tested this on Wednesday and it was working. I’ll check again

Reactions: Rythan25

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
So it looks like we got the update but none of the bug fixes?

Is it possible to just use save editor to switch the flags that dont change like there supposed or will it just break your save by forcing it?
It might break. You need to start over for some flags to be turned on properly. There was no way of me knowing what flags should be turned on so I can fix them

Reactions: TheKryptonian

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
To whom it may concern.
That’s not in the walkthrough because that’s the way you use the patch. After you insalled it, you can now finally find Jeane’s secret. You can find the key whenever Phill is not home and Jeane is.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
It's only with the patch and is extremely disappointing because it has no consequences. A normal person after that moment might go up to Lizzie's room and question her. instead Brian does nothing.

You know,
More consequences will be added in the next version.

diend2011

Jun 11, 2018
That’s a bigass bug. Not sure why. Can you please send me a save from when you have -99?
Nevermind, i restarted the game and it's just fine now. One more problem is that when you choose to undress Amie at the end of the bottle game, its doesn't give you RP and LP like it said in the walkthrough

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
It might break. You need to start over for some flags to be turned on properly. There was no way of me knowing what flags should be turned on so I can fix them
Ok. I was gonna do another playthrough anyways to see the scenes that didnt trigger so no big.

Thanks for the reply and I love the game btw (y)

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
is there a reason i get a folder named MAC-os when unpacking the windows rar.
did someone fuck up?

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes