4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Please do NOT click on the "Special Thanks" link on v0.6.0's main menu. This currently causes an exception fault. I've already sent the dev a PM reporting this bug.

FYI, that link just tries to give me a shout out for having done the proofreading for this new episode.

Deadlydread

Feb 20, 2018
Yes i have the 28mb patch and it gives me a lot of bugs and then the game starts from the beginning.
Move the patch folder to \game\ and don't just paste the contents from the patch folder into \game\ make sure to remove the 2 patch.rpy and rpyc from the game folder or it won't start (after you've moved the folder)

Reactions: pot123

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

No More Secrets [v0.6.0] Incest Pre-Patched [RoyalCandy] - Original Size: 2.36GB
Updated 2019-04-29 to fix permissions issues with Mac/Linux and add incest patch
Download PC/Mac (143MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cervantes123

Jul 11, 2017
Wow the story is getting better with each update, i really like that this game deals with topics like abortion or abusive relatives.

Reactions: D Dog

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Is this one of those games that won't let you just choose one woman to pursue? Do you have to just follow the dev's story correctly and go through stuff with all the characters in order to get the one you want, even if you are only interested in 1 or 2 of them?

Beargrills

Jul 11, 2017
Wish I could enter the quantum realm like Ant-Man and speed up time so I could play the completed version already. POG

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Which of that list should be removed?
Iceland is arguable. Some people might also dispute Kazakhstan. And some people consider Turkey to be Asian rather than European, even though it has always been listed as a European nation in modern times. But the rest of that list is clearly correct. Even if you threw out those 3 (and I wouldn't), there'd still be 48. How he gets 46, let alone 44 is mind-boggling.

Reactions: UncleVT
4.10 star(s) 184 Votes