4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Here is the Highlighted (inline walk-through). Please note there are only a few choices to make in this episode as this is now showing the results from previous episode choices.

Reactions: ontach

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
im confused about 10-2 i downloaded it loaded my last save but it still ended with Brian fucking Amie and ending Brian sleeping on the couch i didnt get anywhere do i have to replay the whole thing again to get the new content if i do ill just wait till the game is done to replay it through

Axeleson

Dec 28, 2017
im confused about 10-2 i downloaded it loaded my last save but it still ended with Brian fucking Amie and ending Brian sleeping on the couch i didnt get anywhere do i have to replay the whole thing again to get the new content if i do ill just wait till the game is done to replay it through

same problem '-'

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
wait i believe i had this problem before n fixed it (its something to do with the walkthrough mod) its not updated

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
that did it remove the mod if you have it through updates sense Jane got that i been going into her room to try but i get nothing

Last edited:

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
mmm, so lizzie is her daughter, and she is a single mother before married to phill?

and is it really no NTR because there is RENE who show interest to lizzie and lizzie show interest too?

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
eh never mind about the package^^ but i really dont get is why Esp 10 is into 3 freaking parts? the other updates where just as long n didnt need to be broken up

Reactions: Grelk

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
well i screwed Amie then Jess,now i`m stuck at saturday and nothing to do 20:60 hrs........vanessa in bath jess in room,jeanne in her room ,cant do games ,can`t shower ,cant go to bed ,cant talk to anyone. Time stood still. WTF. And I can`t go to bed......Walk around house ,everyroom ,talk to jess couple times more ,time is now at 20:80 and I still can`t go to sleep or change or puter. getting very annoying.......why can`t we change time ahead? ......

Last edited:

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Apparently if you visit Vanessa in the 2nd floor bathroom before Lizzie tells you that Vanessa is hogging the shower, you break the game and can't go to sleep.

PS: Since these updates are getting shorter and shorter, I'll probably wait until it's completed to continue the game.

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
Apparently if you visit Vanessa in the 2nd floor bathroom before Lizzie tells you that Vanessa is hogging the shower, you break the game and can't go to sleep.

PS: Since these updates are getting shorter and shorter, I'll probably wait until it's completed to continue the game.
i`ll try that......go back and see. thanx

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes