4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
The Mac version included with the others does not work. You have to choose Show Package Contents, and then put all of the Renpy & game files inside NoMoreSerets/Contents/Resources/autorun/ for it to work.

Reactions: firefly66

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Let her suffer? Call her out on aborting? Right after said abortion? Wow... I don't know what Stephanie did to you but it musn't have been pretty 'cause it feels like you want her to commit suicide if your idea of a "better scenario" is Brian - the only one she's finally managed to open herself to - mocking and tormenting her.

Yeah she went through abortion. No it's not necessarily a good thing. Neither are drugs. She made mistakes, so did Brian... yet I don't see anyone hating on Brian.
Not really a suicide - you got me wrong.
I would just like a choice to say anything else than being the goody, smoothy Brian.

I just don't like these type of people IRL and when there's character like that in game or a movie/tvshow i dont like them either.
Besides the abortion, i always think storywise from the things we didnt saw - how many people in the story got hurt because of types like her and the whole POS attitude.
The whole ''no one cared about her'' and other stuff blah, blah, blah doesnt really change anything, simple excuses.

And Brian is not really a good guy either, his attitude is nothing to be proud of for the most(but after last update he may grow some), but i don't really know how you can compare abortion to drugs. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Dependable_223

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
There's a big difference between excuses and reasons. Her background doesn't justify that it's OK for her to be a douche. Her background simply explained why she acted like a douche. Then it's up to the players whether they are forgiving towards her character or not.

Different people have different values. You couldn't understand others being able to compare abortion to drugs. Well abortion is taking away the chance of a baby to live (that's 1 life). Taking drugs can be harmless if you didn't do anything too bad (0 life), but it could also ruin your life (1 life) or it can ruin many people like your family, friends, etc (multiple lives).

Reactions: Mytez

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I really like the humor relationship between mc and his best friend. i hope to see more of this in the future. the jokes they make is making this game allot more depth. Especially when they use that against Rene. the part where they made a bet and then had run naked on school premise was priceless.

Dec 29, 2018
This game started out very strong, but I haven't enjoyed the last two updates.

I had fun in the early game because we had choices that allowed Brian to either clean up his act a bit or to continue on his old path. Brandy has always been my favourite girl in the game, so I was trying to get Brian's act together so that he would be good enough for her. It was all going great, and they even had a meaningful heart to heart chat about what she thought of him and how he acted in the past. Everything was wonderful.

Then that route got derailed because the author forced Brian to relapse into his old ways the very next day.

Brian's inexplicable lack of restraint around Saeki and his total disregard for Brandy's privacy and safety means that all the nice things that he says to Brandy are just manipulations to get in her pants, rather than actual sincere affection for her. So all those small choices we are given aren't as impactful as they would've been if he wasn't suddenly forced to act like a total shitbag.

Standing up to Steven and Saeki on behalf of Harry to get his glasses back would have fit the Brandy path I was originally playing, because she had previously admonished Brain for being needlessly cruel to Harry at the start of the game. But now, it doesn't matter. Because the fact that Brian is still allowing Brandy to be secretly filmed in the school showers vastly outweighs all of these small attempts to become a better person.

There was a new scene with Brandy in this update, where Brian can flirt with her and compliment her. He can even tell her that he has plenty of regrets about his past, and claim that he's genuinely attracted to her. This should be an extremely important and heartfelt scene, but it isn't. Because it's all bullshit. He's still the same sleazy bastard he's always been, and we have no reason to believe that he will ever change. When Vanessa and Lizzie thank Brandy for the homework that she didn't go, Brain just lies to the whole lot of them. This was a chance to come clean, but he didn't. Once again, he's proven that he doesn't respect them and only cares about himself. He is simply an awful person.

Brian is a lecherous degenerate that will stick his dick in anyone, including a random skank he just met in a public restroom who's already in the process of sucking off some other guy who doesn't even know her name. He's a selfish bastard that will let the teacher film the school girls while they shower in exchange for some test answers. He's a liar and a coward for failing to come clean and warn the girls when questioned in the hallway. He's just a deplorable human being in every way shape and form.

I don't want to see Brandy end up with a piece of shit, so I can't enjoy my favourite route any longer. And I don't really want to inflict Brian on anyone else in the game either. I could barely tolerate him at the start of the game, so watching him get worse has really sucked the fun out of the game.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
And Brian is not really a good guy either, his attitude is nothing to be proud of for the most(but after last update he may grow some), but i don't really know how you can compare abortion to drugs. :rolleyes:
Indeed the drugs part cant be comparred those are just mistakes. one has even bigger impact then the other.

btw is it me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Stephanie is an unapologetic thot, you can take it or leave it. I suppose we will see a better version of her if we follow her route or in future versions thanks to the MCs magic powers, but so far she is very low in the qts totem pole if you aren't into that kind of girl.
Same goes for Saeki, just another cock hungry bitch.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
This game started out very strong, but I haven't enjoyed the last two updates.

I had fun in the early game because we had choices that allowed Brian to either clean up his act a bit or to continue on his old path. Brandy has always been my favourite girl in the game, so I was trying to get Brian's act together so that he would be good enough for her. It was all going great, and they even had a meaningful heart to heart chat about what she thought of him and how he acted in the past. Everything was wonderful.

Then that route got derailed because the author forced Brian to relapse into his old ways the very next day.

Brian's inexplicable lack of restraint around Saeki and his total disregard for Brandy's privacy and safety means that all the nice things that he says to Brandy are just manipulations to get in her pants, rather than actual sincere affection for her. So all those small choices we are given aren't as impactful as they would've been if he wasn't suddenly forced to act like a total shitbag.

Standing up to Steven and Saeki on behalf of Harry to get his glasses back would have fit the Brandy path I was originally playing, because she had previously admonished Brain for being needlessly cruel to Harry at the start of the game. But now, it doesn't matter. Because the fact that Brian is still allowing Brandy to be secretly filmed in the school showers vastly outweighs all of these small attempts to become a better person.

There was a new scene with Brandy in this update, where Brian can flirt with her and compliment her. He can even tell her that he has plenty of regrets about his past, and claim that he's genuinely attracted to her. This should be an extremely important and heartfelt scene, but it isn't. Because it's all bullshit. He's still the same sleazy bastard he's always been, and we have no reason to believe that he will ever change. When Vanessa and Lizzie thank Brandy for the homework that she didn't go, Brain just lies to the whole lot of them. This was a chance to come clean, but he didn't. Once again, he's proven that he doesn't respect them and only cares about himself. He is simply an awful person.

Brian is a lecherous degenerate that will stick his dick in anyone, including a random skank he just met in a public restroom who's already in the process of sucking off some other guy who doesn't even know her name. He's a selfish bastard that will let the teacher film the school girls while they shower in exchange for some test answers. He's a liar and a coward for failing to come clean and warn the girls when questioned in the hallway. He's just a deplorable human being in every way shape and form.

I don't want to see Brandy end up with a piece of shit, so I can't enjoy my favourite route any longer. And I don't really want to inflict Brian on anyone else in the game either. I could barely tolerate him at the start of the game, so watching him get worse has really sucked the fun out of the game.
What the fuck did you do??? In my play through I can recall filming Brandy in the shower...

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
torrent for

No More Secrets [v0.6.1] + IncPatch + WT

Chose what You Want to download

+

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.6.1!

All (164MB): - - - -

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of No More Secrets v0.6.1 (with incest patch).
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Is this better with or without the incest patch? Last time I played it didn't really make sense either way.

ivano

Jul 31, 2017
Anybody have the save of previous version? when I try to load mine I have error and I can't do it

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes