4.10 star(s) 186 Votes
Jun 4, 2017
Lizzie and Jeane lied to the guy with the latter doing it his whole life. When his life fell apart and he went downhill hitting rock bottom she still lied to him so her new man wouldn't find out. He nearly died because his whole world had collapsed yet she said nothing.
If you play with the patch, sure--one more reason not to, imho . . . Without it, though, I don't think there's anything for which to blame them.

Jun 4, 2017
indeed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was between Stephania and Vanessa for me before this update (let's just say I wasn't surprised by Stephania's backstory--something always felt sad about her . . . maybe she reminded me of Melissa from Offcuts, I don't know), so that's only been reinforced. Yeah, choosing one in the end is going to be really, really tough.

Reactions: Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
If you play with the patch, sure--one more reason not to, imho . . . Without it, though, I don't think there's anything for which to blame them.
Now that I think about it. The fact that there's a patch it's probably because we will boink them. So her big secret has to be something completely different than her being the mother, because otherwise the game will be about incest, and that can't happen.

So it's probably better to not use the patch so it doesn't fuck too much the narrative.

D

Deleted member 42

Let's be honest, most people here are shallow as fuck with bizarre outlooks.

Steph just needed sex whereas Lizzie and Jeane lied to the guy with the latter doing it his whole life. When his life fell apart and he went downhill hitting rock bottom she still lied to him so her new man wouldn't find out. He nearly died because his whole world had collapsed yet she said nothing.

Steph, before the update, was a lass that liked to fuck whereas Jeane was a selfish self centered cunt.

Yet it's the one that liked sex that got the hate.
What did lizzie and jeane lie to the mc? i actually don't remember, maybe because i haven't played this since 0.4 when it was unity. Personally the characters i liked most were Brandy and Amie, Jeane maybe just because she's hot nothing else

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Yeah, I used the patch when it came out and this update but I think I'm not going to continue doing so.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
The problem now being all that with Stephania has killed it for all the other women. I went back and did a play through just focused on her, she kinda stole the show this last update and left everyone else way behind.

I plays normally with no talk of family members. I don't use the incest patch and the game plays just fine only without her being your mother and Lizzie being the sister. She stays his real mothers friend and Lizzie is just a friend.

The game moves forward fine.
Stephanie: This was a good update for her.

About the incest...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So all an all, the story works without the patch, but a part of the story is cut from the game.
Like a movie being censored and missing certain scenes that was cut.

For me, I prefer the full cut as it was intended. Without the incest patch, certain parts are just not present in the game.

How much of this subplot plays out later in the game?... could be immaterial or it could be substantial.

Reactions: Rythan25 and Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I don't think Jeane is manipulative, uncaring or straight up a garbage person. It seems to me that she was thrown into a situation she didn't know how to handle, and tried to protect her child by giving him a "better life", what she didn't expected was the insane amount of damage that her actions would do to him.
Did she fucked up? Sure. Is she a horrible human being? I don't think so.

About Lizzie, she's jsut doing what her mother tells her is best for him. And she probably didn't knew about the feeling/desires of her brother towards her, up until the party where he tells her his "dream".

I'll would personally wait a little bit to judge both characters, the next update is obviously about Jeane, so we'll probably see them discussing it.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Hey, hey, hey, what's with the Steph fanboys, even after backstory she's not really likeable and Potter is more interesting and likeable persona than she is.
A hoe will stay a hoe(in that matter more like school bicycle :rolleyes:) and im not really a supporter of abortion(Felt bad a little for her character but when she said ''i dont my baby to be ugly because of who she shooked up with'' or something like that.. Then i recovered and went back to normal senses and what happened to her was well deserved.

People that don't like her aren't shallow, her character/attitude is, so it's a little weird when some group started talking about her character like she's an angel or something after the revelation. (n) Hell, potter can have that one, i will get him more pictures. :rolleyes:

Saying that, I hope that developer will create a makeover where Amie takes that B steph by the hair at the party and throws her through the window as a bonus scene, then Steph secret will change to ''Stephanie can fly.. who would've thought..''. :cool:

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Now that I think about it. The fact that there's a patch it's probably because we will boink them. So her big secret has to be something completely different than her being the mother, because otherwise the game will be about incest, and that can't happen.

So it's probably better to not use the patch so it doesn't fuck too much the narrative.
Don't worry. The patch will not affect the game at all. In the Jeane will just have two secrets. It won't be a big deal, however she being the mother might explain better some taboo moments between Brian and Jeane.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes