4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Psych0_

Oct 5, 2017
anyone has some clue to when the next version will be released? this stuff with phill kinda left me wanting more, also, has someone already figured out the variables for the character points (like the rp and lp stuff)?

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I would like some cheat variables to delete Nichole and stephania from my game. :cool: Don't like them storywise and modelwise.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The problem now being all that with Stephania has killed it for all the other women. I went back and did a play through just focused on her, she kinda stole the show this last update and left everyone else way behind.

I actually can not see how the game would go forward properly without the incest patch.
I plays normally with no talk of family members. I don't use the incest patch and the game plays just fine only without her being your mother and Lizzie being the sister. She stays his real mothers friend and Lizzie is just a friend.

The game moves forward fine.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
The first time i was playing without incest patch because i didn't even noticed one.. And now im replaying but with incest patch, both sides work alright, but with the incest patch story just seems more interesting(and not even talking here about sexy times) - in my opinion only, play whatever hits your liver.

Reactions: Rythan25

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The first time i was playing without incest patch because i didn't even noticed one.. And now im replaying but with incest patch, both sides work alright, but with the incest patch story just seems more interesting(and not even talking here about sexy times).
I tried it briefly and got the "secret" but the quick forgiveness was a bit too far fetched. I know had that been me I wouldn't have been so understanding so quickly.

In fact i'd have kicked up quite the shit storm and moved out.

To drag that bullshit on after what he went through. Let's just say removing the incest patch is the only way I can play it because it mad me dislike the 2 girls of the house and it would have made playing difficult.

Reactions: Dependable_223

Real Dikachu

Dec 26, 2018
@the66 Hey bro, plz port this one! I'll be very grateful if you could! It's been two days since it releases! But no one is porting! It's a popular vn.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I tried it briefly and got the "secret" but the quick forgiveness was a bit too far fetched. I know had that been me I wouldn't have been so understanding so quickly.

In fact i'd have kicked up quite the shit storm and moved out.

To drag that bullshit on after what he went through. Let's just say removing the incest patch is the only way I can play it because it mad me dislike the 2 girls of the house and it would have made playing difficult.
I actually decided to start the ''secret'' later in the game because in episode 1 it's just too fast in my opinion.

I agree a little that the whole thingy went really fast because it was kinda ''added'' with the help of few renders(kinda felt that it wasn't intended to be there to have enough plot around this subject at this time), but other than that im okay with that because i don't really need some big drama that would drag for 2 or 3 episodes, i still have enough AVN drama after playing Acting Lessons. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

In my replay i will be just acting like a dick to most of the girls without thinking about the points and see what happens.. :cool:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
@the66 Hey bro, plz port this one! I'll be very grateful if you could! It's been two days since it releases! But no one is porting! It's a popular vn.
to call this free-roaming, point'n'click game a visual novel, is a bit understated. nethertheless an android port is already done, yet i still have to test it.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I miss Amie, i think it will be long until we see her again, but next update with Jeanne gonna be good
You need to degrade her in the forums. Most people here thought Steph was the worst person in the whole game and royal gave us a compelling story about a girl that felt her life was empty and tried to fill it, literally, with instant gratification without thinking of the consequences.

So I'll do my part. Lizzie is such a beautiful, amazing meanie. I hate her.

Reactions: royalcandy

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Im hoping for some package reveal in the next episode. :rolleyes:

Or something even better... Potter secret reveal!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Most people here thought Steph was the worst person in the whole game
Let's be honest, most people here are shallow as fuck with bizarre outlooks.

Steph just needed sex whereas Lizzie and Jeane lied to the guy with the latter doing it his whole life. When his life fell apart and he went downhill hitting rock bottom she still lied to him so her new man wouldn't find out. He nearly died because his whole world had collapsed yet she said nothing.

Steph, before the update, was a lass that liked to fuck whereas Jeane was a selfish self centered cunt.

Yet it's the one that liked sex that got the hate.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Yet it's the one that liked sex that got the hate.
People seem to feel threatened by a character that have a past, present or future sexual life that doesn't involve MC while not in a relationship with him, for some reason.

As much as I liked the cousin, I chose Steph during the party simply because I can't judge her for something MC is doing and isn't hurting him. Again, not in a relationship with him.

But it seems my faith in her payed off, because its hinting into a possible ending or at least a proper development of the relationship between the two. So very very happy with this update.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
But it seems my faith in her payed off, because its hinting into a possible ending or at least a proper development of the relationship between the two. So very very happy with this update.
That's what i'm hoping. Their relationship so far has developed quite well it would be nice to see them get a happy ending together. Both of them have shitty pasts and I think they would be good for each other.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
The problem now being all that with Stephania has killed it for all the other women. I went back and did a play through just focused on her, she kinda stole the show this last update and left everyone else way behind.

I plays normally with no talk of family members. I don't use the incest patch and the game plays just fine only without her being your mother and Lizzie being the sister. She stays his real mothers friend and Lizzie is just a friend.

The game moves forward fine.
Yes it even made sense for once some games forces you to play with a patch but this game can be played fine without a patch. i do wonder
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes