4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
To have the reveal that she's actually his mother.
Without patch that won't happen and it will stay friends or whatever it is on non-incest
Ok, I thought it might be something like that. I got the confirmation screen on loading the game that the patch was installed, I wanted to make sure that something hadn't gone wrong though.

CWasian21

Aug 14, 2017
How do i activated the incest talk with lizzie, i already talk with jeane before the ep 6 came out and i just continue to ep 6, do i have to redo to activate it?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
This episode made me feel bad about Stephania, granted I was never one of those "hate the cheerleader slut" that most people here are... but her story seemed slightly sadder to me than even Vanessa's... but I agree with the guy who said not to use surnames for characters (unless its a character that has always been using them)... I got used to the nerd being called Potter...

But everyone and their mom has called that loser Rene, to hear Cowden all of a sudden made me curious who the hell she was talking about... At first I thought she meant Amie's ex-boyfriend, and I was like "in my playthrough he didnt touch her ??"... When I learned it was Rene I was beyond sad for her and pissed... She kept saying how the dude lasted 2 mins with her before he orgasm'd, and she mentioned it was outside... so to hear that such a shitty sex experience was the one that led to pregnancy and with such an ugly piece of shit... its heartbreaking... Also the way she was acting made it seem like it wasnt her first time...

ua01

Sep 14, 2018
Hello there..Very nice job. I have a problem with mac version. it starts launching but after that it closes itself? Is there anybody with same problem?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
This episode made me feel bad about Stephania, granted I was never one of those "hate the cheerleader slut" that most people here are... but her story seemed slightly sadder to me than even Vanessa's... but I agree with the guy who said not to use surnames for characters (unless its a character that has always been using them)... I got used to the nerd being called Potter...

But everyone and their mom has called that loser Rene, to hear Cowden all of a sudden made me curious who the hell she was talking about... At first I thought she meant Amie's ex-boyfriend, and I was like "in my playthrough he didnt touch her ??"... When I learned it was Rene I was beyond sad for her and pissed... She kept saying how the dude lasted 2 mins with her before he orgasm'd, and she mentioned it was outside... so to hear that such a shitty sex experience was the one that led to pregnancy and with such an ugly piece of shit... its heartbreaking... Also the way she was acting made it seem like it wasnt her first time...
But the good thing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also i am glad this game is renpy now even though i miss the walking animation felt like real 3d cartoonish point click game.

Reactions: Rythan25

spinemelter

Jan 29, 2019
Ok, for all you on a mac, you can start the game by opening the Terminal and then:

cd <into game dir>
cd NoMoreSecrets.app
cd Contents
cd MacOS
./NoMoreSecrets

Reactions: ua01

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Thanks for the answer, dev.

Reading the thread i saw many people talking about animations.. While animations are cool and add more ''lively'' parts to the games i think that i just personally prefer using my imagination and that the devs spend more time on renders and story than one animation that increase release time by like a month or more. ^^

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes