4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

diend2011

Jun 11, 2018
So what exactly does the incest patch do?? since your mom is dead....and lizzie is not your sister..... and your mafia Father is in prison.... and his Mafia Friend/principal and his family are taking care of you...... wheres the incest?? ....please and thank you
Why don't you just try the patch for yourself... The patch even have the readme.txt for you to know what to do. It just so simple to try it yourself instead of asking here and let the others spoil the fun of the story.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Why don't you just try the patch for yourself... The patch even have the readme.txt for you to know what to do. It just so simple to try it yourself instead of asking here and let the others spoil the fun of the story.
Funny you should mention that. People aren't calling Phill dad or Jeanne mom, or any of that in mine, I put it in the /game folder and everything exactly as the directions state... I can only presume that the plot point discussed in the readme is the point where that changes?

Dec 29, 2018
The main character isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. In fact, he's about as sharp as a sock full of soup.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yet Brian doesn't have the brains to figure this one out. I guess that's to be expected since he's made some truly horrible choices in the game already. Oh well, it should be interesting to see his reaction when he finally figures out what's going on.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I've updated the compressed version here https://f95zone.to/posts/1856130 to include the incest patch, and (hopefully) fix the permissions issues for Linux/Mac users.

Please @ me or reply to one of my posts if you're a Mac/Linux user and continue to have problems.

Reactions: ontach and Synergy_

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
This is actually a really good update, it dealt with a lot of real life crap. People who look happy on the outside have so much shit happening to them underneath.

This is still the one game where I hope the MC (Brian) stops whoring himself around and picks someone by the end of it. Personally I like Brandy the best. Liz doesn't feel like she's up for the incest stuff, though really she needs to stop walking around the house near her brother with no bra and a wife beater.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
The main character isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. In fact, he's about as sharp as a sock full of soup.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yet Brian doesn't have the brains to figure this one out. I guess that's to be expected since he's made some truly horrible choices in the game already. Oh well, it should be interesting to see his reaction when he finally figures out what's going on.
Wait what ? For me her embarrassing secret wasn't about drugs, it was that she stole a bra from a store, and later felt so bad she went back and paid for it...

Lingam

Oct 20, 2017
The game's title is "No More Secrets" and in this one update the secret of TWO of the girls is revealed. Both are somewhat shocking, and well-written. This is a VN, and the story is progressing along quite nicely. Just because the update doesn't have much new fap material doesn't make it any less good. The renders are awesome. This game has the hottest females of any game on this site, and they are all well-proportioned.
Being well-proportioned is what makes them hot. As opposed to being 'thicc' (fat) or having crazy obvious plastic surgeries both of which are rather popular for some reason.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Wait what ? For me her embarrassing secret wasn't about drugs, it was that she stole a bra from a store, and later felt so bad she went back and paid for it...
It depends on how high your relationship with her is, and are you acting like "boyfriend material" to her. If you are RPing as Brian's jackass self with her, then she won't tell you personal things.

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
I love this game so far, but this update seems miniature compared to previous ones. There was some interesting story stuff but basically no H content. When are we getting more stuff with the stepmom and Aunt/Cousin?

Reactions: 88dBJ2vR62SW

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
It depends on how high your relationship with her is, and are you acting like "boyfriend material" to her. If you are RPing as Brian's jackass self with her, then she won't tell you personal things.
That must require a very high point total then, because she told me the bra story too and I have 12 RP's with her and that is nearly the max (think its 14 or so, counting the points in the WT)

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
It's a really well written game(in my opinion) with HQ renders and sandbox like gameplay that actually works and is easy to navigate and the story is picking up.

My favorite characters are - Jeane, Amie and the teachers..

but i must say, after playing the game and looking at the renders it seems like Jeane is not really Dev's favorite seeing how little content she has compared to other characters.. A little weird and a shame because she's kinda important to the story and has one of the hottest models i've seen from these type of games.

But anyway, good game and thanks to the dev.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Is this one of those games that won't let you just choose one woman to pursue? Do you have to just follow the dev's story correctly and go through stuff with all the characters in order to get the one you want, even if you are only interested in 1 or 2 of them?
Mainly you have to find each girl's secret, however there are events which are avoidable, and it will b
That event with Anastasia is based on the test in the first version. I think f95 has a walkthrough. You don't need to answer the questions correct, but in a more sexy way. You need somehow to make Anastasia horny, but not mad.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I know this is a game ... I know ... but if you are going to do something like go to a shooting range ... get your facts somewhat straight ... that is NOT a Glock 17 ... it is the opposite end of the handgun spectrum ... that is a full size 1911 style pistol - the original designer was John Browning (U.S.)

View attachment 292858
I'll change that in a future version fix. When I bought the gun, this was the name of the pack.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
It's a really well written game(in my opinion) with HQ renders and sandbox like gameplay that actually works and is easy to navigate and the story is picking up.

My favorite characters are - Jeane, Amie and the teachers..

but i must say, after playing the game and looking at the renders it seems like Jeane is not really Dev's favorite seeing how little content she has compared to other characters.. A little weird and a shame because she's kinda important to the story and has one of the hottest models i've seen from these type of games.

But anyway, good game and thanks to the dev.
No, you're wrong. She's one of my favorites. Most of the people love her and I understand why. The reason why she doesn't have too much content yet it's because I saw how people saw the other girls and I tried to fix this.
At first there were plenty of players who didn't even noticed Brandy, so that's why Episode 2/3 and 4 focused on Brandy a lot, because she was not too important for most of the players.
Also Stephania received plenty of hate at first, she was just a bitch, that's why I added Stephania in this episode, so that people could fall for her.
And there were plenty of situations like that, however now that most of the girls are at the same level, Episode 7 is going to focus mainly on Jeane, Vanessa and Lizzie.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
How to get the BJ scene with teacher? Am I missing something?
You need to raise her horny level towards Brian. To do that you had to answer at her test in a hot way, but you'll have to be carefull not to be a dick. There are 4 answers for each question. One is right, one is wrong, one is sweet and the other one is really really bad. You need to pick the sweet one.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Mainly it does, but not this time. There were like 6 questions and you two are on two different paths which are not relationship based, it's just that you asked two different questions.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes