4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Spelling bug

Brian
How can I say mo after that? ...
"no" should stand there

(After school Lizzie will wait for you on the left wing of the school. She’ll ask you to go with her to the
movie, because Vanessa’s dad came to pick her up. If you’ll just accept it you’ll get
1RP however if you play hard to get, she’ll try and convince you.)

Dec 29, 2018
Wait what ? For me her embarrassing secret wasn't about drugs, it was that she stole a bra from a store, and later felt so bad she went back and paid for it...
She talks about the shoplifting if I choose to ask "What's the craziest thing you've ever done?", while the other story was from when I chose the other question "What was the most embarrassing moment of your life?".

Reactions: Rythan25

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Mainly it does, but not this time. There were like 6 questions and you two are on two different paths which are not relationship based, it's just that you asked two different questions.
Yeah, I was just hoping to get to slip up about Nichole and asked things using player knowledge instead of Character Knowledge. Or at least that's how I got to the right questions.

Reactions: smokebox

mikey zhou

Oct 16, 2018
i got a problem since last version about the 'Characters'.
every time i choose a character below to see the info, when i click 'back', it moves back to the top.
i have to use the mouse wheel to reselect the characters below.
how about change the layout to fix it?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
In the patch folder, there is a README doc. Read it and it will reveal when you can trigger the event
yes i saw that part, i was just following the walktrue and got past this skipped i had to revert to a previous save where i got the oppertunity again. this gives the game whole different vibe. teach to sometime it is best to just play without walktrue first and if things go wrong then start using a walktrue. it is more fun this way too.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
And there were plenty of situations like that, however now that most of the girls are at the same level, Episode 7 is going to focus mainly on Jeane, Vanessa and Lizzie.
So hope for Episode 7 to get ready soon for Jean :love:

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
I hope he add some animation in game that gone be cool,and also to update wk to correct all answer of test one is missing in wk to trigger bj with teacher.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Lol... My bad... I disabled Phill's beard so I can move faster in the room, because that thing is huge. It seems like I forgot to enable it
The same thing happened in the morning going to the car. Gotta admit the result is hilarious.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I may give you a suggestion, please avoid using the characters surnames whenever possible. I'm sure the majority of people don't remember all the surnames, especially with such a huge cast where everyone has their unique surname. They're immersion breaking, especially the one in Stephania's secret reveal.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes