4.10 star(s) 186 Votes
Jun 4, 2017
And now I know who Monique Schultz is . . . and now I can't really go any further because I get an error every time she appears in the script.

EDIT: Should have thought of it sooner--I re-extracted characters.rpy and characters.rpyc from the .zip file and put them in the /game folder, and I'm fine. Not sure what happened there.

Fall55

Oct 16, 2018
Does any one have his system to operate heavily ??!! when he plays.
I downloaded the main game size . and it causes my notebook to be heavy though my SPECs are high
i7 7700hq .... Nividia GTX 950 4gb ..... 12 gb of ram

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Does any one have his system to operate heavily ??!! when he plays.
I downloaded the main game size . and it causes my notebook to be heavy though my SPECs are high
i7 7700hq .... Nividia GTX 950 4gb ..... 12 gb of ram
I dont understand....what are you trying to say?

Fall55

Oct 16, 2018
I dont understand....what are you trying to say?
It is just as if the game is mining through the internet
You don't see these ovrtlooding in your PC only in high graphic games or when trying to run auto desk, photoshop, or heavy render programs
That's what I tried to say..... I experienced this situations while running this game

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
It is just as if the game is mining through the internet
You don't see these ovrtlooding in your PC only in high graphic games or when trying to run auto desk, photoshop, or heavy render programs
That's what I tried to say..... I experienced this situations while running this game
Okay I think I slightly understand now..so your PC gets overloaded when you play this game Correct? If so..that shouldn't be the case my notebook is pretty old compared to yours if mine can run so should yours...Can you tell how much cpu and mem consumption does the game take when you run it?

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

perfect3

Aug 30, 2018
Win 10 64. I think l'll continue playing it while the internet is off
Windows 10 is very faulty. Another negative against you is the grpahics card is pretty bad compared to the standard of today. It was basiclaly "very old" in the tech world as of last year. Think of tech like power^2. So a 2 year old tech is 4 years old. A 3 year old tech (2×2×2) is 8 years old and so forth. The gtx950 came our late 2015 so its almost technically (pun intended) 16 years old

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Windows 10 is very faulty. Another negative against you is the grpahics card is pretty bad compared to the standard of today. It was basiclaly "very old" in the tech world as of last year. Think of tech like power^2. So a 2 year old tech is 4 years old. A 3 year old tech (2×2×2) is 8 years old and so forth. The gtx950 came our late 2015 so its almost technically (pun intended) 16 years old
Well on my technicaly very old pc does this game run without any issues and i run with a 750ti with 4gb and i can run almost everything on this side in highest settings without any problems. There is absolutly no need for a high end gaming machine for the things on this side, with a very few exceptions.

perfect3

Aug 30, 2018
Well on my technicaly very old pc does this game run without any issues and i run with a 750ti with 4gb and i can run almost everything on this side in highest settings without any problems. There is absolutly no need for a high end gaming machine for the things on this side, with a very few exceptions.
Ive actually tried to look up some solution.. it seems 100% cpu is a big thing on laptops so I'm curious if anyone else could figure this out cause i cant get a solid found answer yet.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
I just fired up the update with the patch installed. Got a couple of errors but my saves loaded fine.

Thing is, when I look at Jeane, she's got a -90 Relationship score. Is this correct? If not, what should it be at the beginning of ep6 if I maxed her out?

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes