4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

X0R

Stay a Mystery, it’s Better.
Aug 5, 2016
hgx18v.jpg

Overview:
No Saints is a visual novel focusing on the lives of several characters, whom you will guide through a world of debauchery and moral ambiguity. Told from multiple viewpoints, No Saints is deeply inspired by my love of noir fiction, and, most notably, the works of writers like Bret Easton Ellis and Chuck Palahniuk.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-04
Release Date: 2021-08-17
Developer: DynamiteSaint -
Censored: No
Version: Ch. 1-6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -

Thank you kurosx for sharing!

_zUhBT.jpg 8QnbSq.jpg lNiq7x.jpg QZvDiE.jpg tbK7eY.jpg WVLN7q.jpg zQq1LB.jpg j3IpsQ.jpg 51199908802_39c7b3a1d7_z.jpg 51200616416_aba36e834c_z.jpg 51200623371_cea21706e0_z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I do enjoy a good Noir story, book or film.. I'm looking forward to this. :coffee:

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
This one got me intrigued, I'm going to check it one as soon as possible.
Let's see how much of Ellis lays in it.
Godspeed with the project to the dev.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
You are possibly right with that but I won't see it as I don't like the engine, the look of the characters, and the multiple protagonist tag so there is nothing for me to like about the game.
So you just popped in to let us know all that? Awesome!

First four chapters (very short chapters by the way) looked OK and I think there's definitely some potential here. My main dislike was that the choices you make seem influence in opaque and unintuitive ways other choices you get. For example, based on the choices I had made with other characters, I either had a choice or no choice about using coke as Abbie. I'm not a fan of that since it almost necessitates using a walkthrough.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
So you make choices but in the end, they don't really matter? This sounds very rage-inducing, to me at least

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
So you make choices but in the end, they don't really matter? This sounds very rage-inducing, to me at least
If this is in response to my comment, let me clarify: your choices do seem to matter as in they determine what the character you're controlling at that moment does or does not. But my gripe is that they also seem to affect other seemingly unrelated things in unclear ways.

Reactions: Grelk

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The choices you make may not have the desired outcomes you thought they might.
There's no mystery at all... this is a common trend in most ch.jpg games. Male protagonist meets a MILF, then he promises himself he's going to go balls-deep in her fat ass. Female character fuck every neighbour all the time and are not afraid to hide it. They neither will be the first and for sure will not be the last. They're NOT SAINTS.

:giggle::love:
MILF_wine.png

Last edited:

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
To the author:
Stick to night time scenes. The models look plastic in bright light.

ellensaint

May 26, 2021
Hi there everyone :) This is Ellen, co-creator of No Saints. Just wanted to say hi and thank you for the compliments, as well as the critiques. It all comes in handy to making a good game!

Just wanted to address a couple of the comments, kind of clarify a couple things, let you all know what is coming up and the thought process behind things.

First four chapters (very short chapters by the way) looked OK and I think there's definitely some potential here. My main dislike was that the choices you make seem influence in opaque and unintuitive ways other choices you get. For example, based on the choices I had made with other characters, I either had a choice or no choice about using coke as Abbie. I'm not a fan of that since it almost necessitates using a walkthrough.
Thanks for the kind words and critique, Nate! I helped a bit on the writing side, but that's mostly Danny, my partner. I do know that the main reason for some of the choices (or lack thereof) is because, based on some of the early choices in the game, the characters backstories could change and shift, making them act in ways they wouldn't in other paths (Abbie doing coke or not even having the option in a couple paths is a perfect example.) Based on the choices you made as other characters, it actually changed her backstory a bit in the game, so if she has no choice in doing the coke, then her and Ellen's (her best friend) relationship before the start of "No Saints" changes to where Ellen is a bit wilder, whereas Abbie learned from doing drugs when they were still in high school and refuses because she learned from her mistakes in the past. Danny and I likened it to the old "choose your own adventure" books that we liked back when we were kids, where you just guide the characters in a direction and the story goes on from there and it could change based on the choices you made. I know this type of storytelling isn't everyone's cup of tea, but, rest assured, we do have it mapped out where things aren't just slapped together so to speak lol. And we will be putting a walkthrough out at some point, though that might take a while, as we both have full-time jobs and finding the time can be a bit crazy.

Not too bad actually, refreshing to see somewhat realistic girls instead of every female looking like they came out of a movie...
Thanks Elruriel :) That's what I tried to do :)

...cheating, sharing and no lesbian tag...sound like another dickparade -,-
But hope dies last, will there be a lesbian route?
There will definitely be a lesbian route and scenes in certain paths, Virulenz :)

ellensaint

May 26, 2021
Reactions: JohnJG

ellensaint

May 26, 2021
This one got me intrigued, I'm going to check it one as soon as possible.
Let's see how much of Ellis lays in it.
Godspeed with the project to the dev.
Thanks saolo996 :) There's a bit of Ellis in there now, but, just like in his fiction, it's going to get a bit crazier. I hope you enjoy it :)

To the author:
Stick to night time scenes. The models look plastic in bright light.
Yeah, some of them didn't exactly turn out the way I wanted dusty, but sometimes when a pic has taken an hour or more to render, sometimes you just have to say "it's good enough" lol. But, I think I've finally got the lighting and settings dialed in, so it's getting better ;)

Reactions: Grelk and saolo996
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes