2.40 star(s) 7 Votes
Apr 8, 2018
v15 is in the comments not far back, still the original base thread not updated to it. So I doubt a kind soul will upload v16 soon.

Apr 8, 2018
yea apparently it takes longer to develop a simple 2d game with graphics like 2014 flash games than an open world 3d game :|
??? 1) they are working alone 2) they live off of commissions and the game is only 1 of their incomes 3) yes, it does take less to do a 3d world because you can literally make a sprite and use stock implementations for objects, where as in 2d games you either gotta use old shitty free graphics or, as this person, draw their own, so?? Don't get me wrong, I'd like the updates to come daily, but it's just impossible to expect such feats.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
??? 1) they are working alone 2) they live off of commissions and the game is only 1 of their incomes 3) yes, it does take less to do a 3d world because you can literally make a sprite and use stock implementations for objects, where as in 2d games you either gotta use old shitty free graphics or, as this person, draw their own, so?? Don't get me wrong, I'd like the updates to come daily, but it's just impossible to expect such feats.
either way the artstyle didn't get any better for years

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting
2.40 star(s) 7 Votes