• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Noah and Black Magician [Final] [Chuii Nora]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

pjwander8998

Nov 27, 2018
I've uninstalled existing Visual C++ Redistributables and reinstalled every versions back, 32-bit and 64-bit alike, and it worked:
I tried doing that and it still gives me the 0xc00007b error, there were two I could not install cause they said my processor does not support the program, so could that be it? In which case fucking RiP cause I can't really fix that I guess ,_,

Drakor Biquette

Oct 13, 2019
I tried doing that and it still gives me the 0xc00007b error, there were two I could not install cause they said my processor does not support the program, so could that be it? In which case fucking RiP cause I can't really fix that I guess ,_,
you need to download the x86 version, because this application run on a windows x32 and not a x 64 here is the link get the x86 one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: allinon

pjwander8998

Nov 27, 2018
you need to download the x86 version, because this application run on a windows x32 and not a x 64 here is the link get the x86 one.
Oh my god.... I already had it installed, but I downloaded the thing you linked and did Repair and it works, thank you!

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
i found my issue, it doesn't want to unpack 39 files for some reason. Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

Joshuanon

Jun 10, 2018
I KO'd in the 4th stage in area 2 and the bee dissapeared. I tried restarting the level, resetting the stage, and even restarting the game from the start but the bee is nowhere and I can't finish the level

Yog'Sothoth

Jul 3, 2022
I don't know if it's been patched by dev, but a lot of steam reviews were reporting some kind of bug with the (a?) hornet in a level that was stopping all progress.
I'm stuck at precisely that level, even tried resetting the game but it just bugs out and i can't progress

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Anyone gonna talk about their latest game:

Looking at the sad panda site CG, it doesn't look that great to me but boy did it sell well. It does have good sprite works like this one so maybe that's where some of the H content is at that doesn't show up on the panda site.

Netan3

Oct 16, 2019
Anyone gonna talk about their latest game:

Looking at the sad panda site CG, it doesn't look that great to me but boy did it sell well. It does have good sprite works like this one so maybe that's where some of the H content is at that doesn't show up on the panda site.
I entered this thread just because of that game, does anyone know what it is called in English and if there is already a translation, even if it is in MTL? thank you

Tai Tai

May 7, 2020
Is there no fix to 2-5? I died before the final hive and the bee moved off to the left and no matter how many times I restarted the level, restarted the game, redownloaded the game, the bee doesn't return to it's original spot

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes