• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Noah and Black Magician [Final] [Chuii Nora]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\name of your game folder\save

Note there isn't a 100% gallery, but there is a gallery in the book zone that if opened contains all enemies.

Just note that this save is from Japanese version. It may contain bugs but I can verify that you can access the most complete gallery in the game.

Last edited:

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
There is a competent game here, it's just not very exciting to play. The sex animations are super blocky and uninteresting, and the gameplay is suuuuper slow. But the level design and transformation abilities are all fairly novel. Sorta reminds me of when I used to play Kirby: Squeak Squad on my DS all the time :geek:

whatever111

Sep 23, 2017
Anyone knows why it's not working with me, it keeps giving me error messages about missing DLLs... I have installed VCredist x64 2015-2022 didn't help. tried downloading the missing DLLs from the internet, it gives an error message with error code 0xc00007b

EpiiicPanda

Oct 1, 2018
anyone figured out how to get past world 2-5?, the hornet was there, but he didnt let me interact with him and then fucked off the screen to the left, i figured out you can get water power from the tenticals in the pipes but you need to fly to get the key.

also i think there was honey that i was supposed to collect i got 1 or 2 but the last one disappeared after i died

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
There's reports that the game currently has bugs where mission critical things will just float off to the left and disappear. The hornet is one of them (you are supposed to help the hornet get honeycombs or something and then he'll help your character transform to collect the key that completes the level).

弃释幻想

Aug 6, 2021
dbomb,帖子:7576168,成员:126162 said:
有报道称,该游戏目前存在一些错误,即关键任务的东西会漂浮到左侧并消失。大黄蜂就是其中之一(你应该帮助大黄蜂获得蜂窝或其他东西,然后他会帮助你的角色转变以收集完成关卡的钥匙)。
[/引用]
确实会消失,蜂窝在攻击之后就变黄色了,之后就没了。存档重开也没用。

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
anyone figured out how to get past world 2-5?, the hornet was there, but he didnt let me interact with him and then fucked off the screen to the left, i figured out you can get water power from the tenticals in the pipes but you need to fly to get the key.

also i think there was honey that i was supposed to collect i got 1 or 2 but the last one disappeared after i died
The only way I could figure out how to fix the bug was restart the game. From what I can tell, whenever you reenter a stage (generally after a death), all non-enemy objects will move to the left until it goes off the screen. This doesn't affect most stages since the only thing that disappears are the coin chests but that stage specifically has the bee and honeycombs that are required to beat it. I think the 2nd stage that has that gimmick has multiple ways to the key though with the bee being one of the easier ones.

What Ever

Sep 9, 2018
There are two bees, the one in question and the other one at the end of the lab episode (not really necessary, although allows to cheese the final segment).
Are there only two endings, or you can turn back after defeating the second boss (never tried it)? Also, for clarity: you MUST trigger the secret area in the "library" segment, or the second ending won't be accessible at all.

What Ever

Sep 9, 2018
Isn't it pretty much the same comment? Kirby is an eldritch monstrosity after all.
Honestly, I always found Kirby more hardcore. A giant shapeless entity just living peacefully in it's own world unless summoned? Nah! A tiny thing that moves between timelines with ease and mindlessly devours it all on it's way nowhere, while (I assume the games depict things as seen through it's eyes) seeing it all as cute and fun? Now that's a whole new degree of madness incarnate!
Anyway, to keep this on-topic. You guys know many games immediately terminate when hitting Escape (well, you know what games I meant...), now here it does the opposite, switching between windowed and fullscreen modes, so be afraid not to push Esc here :)

blueinorb9

Jun 28, 2020
Anyone knows why it's not working with me, it keeps giving me error messages about missing DLLs... I have installed VCredist x64 2015-2022 didn't help. tried downloading the missing DLLs from the internet, it gives an error message with error code 0xc00007b
I've uninstalled existing Visual C++ Redistributables and reinstalled every versions back, 32-bit and 64-bit alike, and it worked:

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes