• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Pinup Noahgraphicz Collection [2024-05-02] [Noahgraphicz]

ChibiMeese

Feb 20, 2020
so does this actually have any beasty stuff like the post has the tag? or is it just misidentified somehow and shouldn't have the tag?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
so does this actually have any beasty stuff like the post has the tag? or is it just misidentified somehow and shouldn't have the tag?
There is one pic with a horse dong.

Jun 22, 2018
the quality is prety good but those edits are horrible also I didnt saw any beast stuff
Depending on your definition of "beast" there are a lot of alien pics. There's also one picture of Symmetra masturbating while fellating a horse (Symmetra 0.jpg).

OP updated!
In one of the archives there's a file called "Screenshot_1.jpg". It's a random picture of some in real life female, I'm not sure whether that was meant to be included or not.

Reactions: rf96

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
In one of the archives there's a file called "Screenshot_1.jpg". It's a random picture of some in real life female, I'm not sure whether that was meant to be included or not.
It's perhaps a pic he used for reference. There are similar poses in the collection. I removed it just in case.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
"Mila 4", "Widowmaker 7", "Widowmaker 9" & "Widowmaker 13" are images display as blank file within the download link.

Jun 22, 2018
"Mila 4", "Widowmaker 7", "Widowmaker 9" & "Widowmaker 13" are images display as blank file within the download link.
Those pictures are displaying correctly for me. There's something wrong either on your end or with the link you used to download the archive.

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
I didn't want to post earlier, thought people would add the missing pics, at least Dec2021's, till Dec it's full, but patreon's kemono is a bit dead right now, so

till March 7th
and
(twitter)

Edit: Links removed, OP updated

Last edited: