Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Revamp Complete! OP Updated!

All Previous updates merged
Collection sorted by years, all sets are in release order
Added 2023 June-November 10th

HERA 1.jpg WDZX3.jpg PHHH.jpg
Some notes:

1) Despite the tag, artist doesn't do futa since 2021, but there are rare anal scenes
2) Added Monster tag for Hulk and Monster Girl tag for Lilith, Laezel, Karlach and some OCs
3) Collection sorted by Year-Set in release order as I did for Apone
4) Misc Folder contain non-set pics and some Twitter Only pics that never been posted on Patreon. Definitely will add more in the future.
5) Sort in Misc Folder by date
6) Enjoy ;)

P.s mf actually did Mary Elizabeth Winstead face for Hera pretty accurate :love:

suler1228

May 24, 2018
Revamp Complete! OP Updated!

All Previous updates merged
Collection sorted by years, all sets are in release order
Added 2023 June-November 10th

View attachment 3082835 View attachment 3082836 View attachment 3082837
Some notes:

1) Despite the tag, artist doesn't do futa since 2021, but there are rare anal scenes
2) Added Monster tag for Hulk and Monster Girl tag for Lilith, Laezel, Karlach and some OCs
3) Collection sorted by Year-Set in release order as I did for Apone
4) Misc Folder contain non-set pics and some Twitter Only pics that never been posted on Patreon. Definitely will add more in the future.
5) Sort in Misc Folder by date
6) Enjoy ;)

P.s mf actually did Mary Elizabeth Winstead face for Hera pretty accurate :love:
I really can't thank you enough, LordLegolas for all the work you do on F95. You're simply the best. I genuinely appreciate the time you put into organization. Every time you post something, I get excited because I know you take care of your artists in terms of quality and organization. Thanks for all you do. You don't get thanked enough.