RPGM Noblesse Oblige [v0.11.1.2] [Lord Forte Games]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

AndWhy

Oct 31, 2020
Up next is Noblesse Oblige RAGS-edition, gotta catch em all!
Having the initial release be 0.7.5.7 is a lot more promising than the standard 0.0.0.0.1b though.

Oh...and

thx

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Does anyone know the secret passages in castle kharos?
Visit the library and search the bookcases.

How the fk do you have dinner at the tavern? This game is a disaster
Talk to the woman behind the counter at the front of the tavern. If you mean after you return to the tavern, just go back to your table.
If you mean in the second town, then just go back to your room at the Inn.

Reactions: kinkyshin

Chris299

Mar 28, 2017
Lewd patch doesnt seem to be working. EDIT: Never mind, missed the part where you actually have to enable it on the system menu.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Someone created a sleepy game, uh, Pass, have those who love reading novel games play it with love to check for spelling errors, I would loved to play it if there interchangeable characters it would made novel segment interesting to play. Interchange the character if first one you had to play got stale over time.

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
I've heard the writing is pretty good in this game. Those who liked The Last Sovereign will probably enjoy this game as well.
i hope to seen one day a game of the level of TLS

This game hit in my love category the only think that could be better would be to have a complete tag but we will seen

LoseBeauty

Jun 17, 2018
Anyone got the adult content patch? The mega link doesn't work for me.
There's two links, do they both not work? In that case, you could open the Settings.txt in a hex editor, and change the final F to a T.

Actually, it's only 40 bytes, I just attached it here.

Mar 7, 2022
There's two links, do they both not work? In that case, you could open the Settings.txt in a hex editor, and change the final F to a T.

Actually, it's only 40 bytes, I just attached it here.
Thanks mate, although, sad to say that I got quite the scare when I realised it's one big file, so I can't play it in joiplay.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes