RPGM Noblesse Oblige [v0.11.1.2] [Lord Forte Games]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

LancerWB

May 16, 2018
Anyone else have problem with the elysian grove section? I got the cutscene where alexander arrive at the grove learn that it getting attack then move to deal with it but the game basically freeze and I can't do anything.

weatherfree21

Apr 4, 2023
Anyone else have problem with the elysian grove section? I got the cutscene where alexander arrive at the grove learn that it getting attack then move to deal with it but the game basically freeze and I can't do anything.
I did run into this, but i figured out a way around it through trial and error. If you're reading the dialogue too quickly, the game will finish out the available lines before the characters move all the way north. Then it freezes because it's not done moving, but thinks it should be moving on to the next scene, or something like that.

Basically, just read the dialogue slowly, and don't finish out the last lines until Alexander stops moving north.

Reactions: LancerWB

LancerWB

May 16, 2018
I did run into this, but i figured out a way around it through trial and error. If you're reading the dialogue too quickly, the game will finish out the available lines before the characters move all the way north. Then it freezes because it's not done moving, but thinks it should be moving on to the next scene, or something like that.

Basically, just read the dialogue slowly, and don't finish out the last lines until Alexander stops moving north.
Thanks, could never have figure that out on my own. In fact i was doing the opposite and try to rush through dialogue.

Last edited:
Reactions: weatherfree21

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
How to access "party Status Menu" so I can see these skills?

I can view the command one in battle but I have no idea about the passive and active ones. The Support slot is not selectable via the regular status menu nor the skills menu.

I'm starting to think that "and" is supposed to be an "or Capture.PNG "

LoseBeauty

Jun 17, 2018
How to access "party Status Menu" so I can see these skills?

I can view the command one in battle but I have no idea about the passive and active ones. The Support slot is not selectable via the regular status menu nor the skills menu.

I'm starting to think that "and" is supposed to be an "or View attachment 3009207 "
On the status screen of any active party member, scroll down past Skill Upgrades.

Reactions: Bob Jared

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Now caught up and god damn is it nice to finally have another game comparable to The Last Sovereign that isn't a buggy and laggy mess full of sexual turn-offs. (i.e. Fractured Worlds)

There are a couple very laggy areas in this game but a lot more bearable.

Reactions: MidnightKing

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NoblesseOblige-LORDFORTEGAMES-0.8.7.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
Does someone know where those secret passages are supposed to be (Castle Kharos, search for secret passages).
Edit: nevermind, it's a bookshelf I was sure I had already investigated

Last edited:

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Still in the midst of my playthrough and enjoying it, but I will say the one element that pales in comparison to TLS (so far) is the lewd stuff. While TLS is very much a real game with plenty of focus on story and such, the lewd elements are not something that is slacked on either.

Here though, some of it almost feels tacked on in a sense? Not sure the harem tag even really fits at present (depends on your definition I suppose) but from what I read it seems only Ariadne and Ligaea are going to be truly romanceable which is a bit of a shame for me (though a third girl will potentially be added to that mix?) Guess that's the harem enjoyer in me speaking though, the more the merrier I say. Gonna be kinda pissed if those planned sex scenes between other characters ends up involving one of the girls I'd want to romance lol.

Maybe I'm speaking too soon/reading too much into it though. Trusting the process for now, everything else has been great.

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
Ok, back again with a stupid question: what am I supposed to do to end the quest 'Business in the groves'? Everything is blue, but I don't know how to end this section

weatherfree21

Apr 4, 2023
Ok, back again with a stupid question: what am I supposed to do to end the quest 'Business in the groves'? Everything is blue, but I don't know how to end this section
Head back to the inn room reserved for alexander. There should be a sparkle to step on which will ask if you're done.

weatherfree21

Apr 4, 2023
I tried, and tried spamming space bar while moving everywhere, but there is nothing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're in the right place. This has to be a bug, so I decrypted the game and took a look. It looks like if you visit the library last, depending on what part of the bookcase you click on, the sparkle doesn't turn on. If you reload a save from before you completed everything, and make sure to do the library before either meeting Ophelia or meeting Lorena, that ought to make it work properly.

In the meantime someone should probably report this to the dev. I have no idea if they even frequent this forum.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes