RPGM Noblesse Oblige [v0.11.1.2] [Lord Forte Games]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
I cannot find the secret passage into Castle Kharos. Anyone got any hints?
Pay attention to the details along the sides of the cliffs. There's a spot maybe a 3rd of the way up that should look a bit... off. You just walk into it the middle of that cliff side (and hit Z I think).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: BaNaNaBoI123

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
When he first talks about his sisters, he starts to say a number, notably stops what he's saying, then says he has three sisters. That obviously hints that he had intended to say something other than three, but stopped himself from doing so for an unknown reason.
What I also noticed, though. When you talk to the sisters before the negotiations, one of them mentions that only one of their fathers children has been married so far. None of the three sisters seem married. Simon doesn't seem married and Hektor asks for despoinia's hand specifically for Kadmus, so he's not married either. Could be that the fourth sister married someone that hektor didn't approve of and the children were disallowed to speak of her anymore. Maybe she married a commoner or something.

LoseBeauty

Jun 17, 2018
So LoseBeauty are you the person to contact about updating the OP? It looks like the 0.9 release is out . Also there's a walkthrough on a wiki now:
Not really. I have no connection to the dev, I just though the game was neat and would fit in well here, so I created the initial post. But as I understand it, anybody can create an update post, and then report it to the mods, who'll update the thread.

On that note:
=v0.9.1.6 patch (15-11-2023)
Changelog:
Download:
New Links:

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
What I also noticed, though. When you talk to the sisters before the negotiations, one of them mentions that only one of their fathers children has been married so far. None of the three sisters seem married. Simon doesn't seem married and Hektor asks for despoinia's hand specifically for Kadmus, so he's not married either. Could be that the fourth sister married someone that hektor didn't approve of and the children were disallowed to speak of her anymore. Maybe she married a commoner or something.
But they did speak of another brother.

Don't remember anything about one of them being already married or Simon starting to say a number of sisters and then stopping though.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NoblesseOblige-LORDFORTEGAMES-0.9.1.6
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
But they did speak of another brother.

Don't remember anything about one of them being already married or Simon starting to say a number of sisters and then stopping though.
Yeah, there's another brother, younger than Kadmus but older than Simon running around. And there's another sister as well.

Simon says right when he introduces himself that he has fou ... three sisters and 2 brothers. Then if you talk to everyone before the negotiation the shy, older sister introduces her by saying " I'm the sec ... oldest daughter of count hektor". Kara then talks about how only one of the siblings has gotten married yet and blames her fathers abrasiveness.
So we are missing two siblings, one daughter and one son. One of them got married , one of them is the black knight bradamente. The obvious case would be that the oldest sister got married and bradamante is the son.
But from bradamante's talk with Alexander's old friend, we know that they have some kind of secret that they were not sure would be accepted by alexander. We also know that the oldest sister is a taboo topic among the family for some reason.
So maybe Bradamante is actually the daughter, which is the reason why she is a taboo topic among the family and why she wasn't sure she would be accepted by Alexander.

Reactions: BanditoMarito
Jun 27, 2023
this horse face of an archer is killing me. why couldn't she be made as beautiful as Ariadne or even a random NPC. I hope one day the developer will fix it. I agree even to crappy AI art.

Sir Sam

Jan 18, 2021
care to elaborate? is it just that she didn't have sex in her previous relationships or somthing?

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Does the protag improve as the game goes on? The campfire fire scene where Ariadne mentions that protag agreed to an open relationship with her makes him seem pathetic af. She's supposed to be his future wife. She gets to fuck around while the protag has wet dreams and acts like a righteous virgin. Dude's down bad.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Does the protag improve as the game goes on? The campfire fire scene where Ariadne mentions that protag agreed to an open relationship with her makes him seem pathetic af. She's supposed to be his future wife. She gets to fuck around while the protag has wet dreams and acts like a righteous virgin. Dude's down bad.
They came up with that deal together so that they BOTH would still be able to seek love instead of being stuck with just a loveless political marriage. Were you paying attention at all?

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes