Collection Video Nodu collection [2024-04-10] [nodusfm]

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
any news about fire emblem videos or melony?
nodu said:
Goddass Loop (Pre-Polish Preview) + 2nd "Winner" Teaser

Some context: someone single-handedly vote boosted a certain princess (option 2) to win the poll by about 40+ votes. Vote boosting is discouraged and an unwritten rule, so it wouldn't be in the best interest of poll democracy to honor those votes... but it was so amusing to see happen for the first time and I figured: "Hey, I already have both models ready to go for animation, why not?"

So you're getting both - just this once. The green goddess is the official winner in my book.

Reactions: DamnDood

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Hey there...

I uploaded everything missing in OP from 2021-09-18 until 2021-10-29 (Latest yet) to my Gofile.

It Includes everything except WIP´s because they are not needed, since the Full-Animations are in.

I uploaded the Animations individually, so in case you already have one of those you dont need to download it.

""Both files have their Oiled/Creamed Version and Pictures included""

Here is the Link:

Last edited:

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
Finally! Nodu is doing more Xenoblade Chronicles 2 content! Imo, he does XC2 content the best because his models are extremely similar to the game!

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
Finally! Nodu is doing more Xenoblade Chronicles 2 content! Imo, he does XC2 content the best because his models are extremely similar to the game!
The closest I've seen that's really expressive and detailed are the models used by animator.

If only they'd release the models. I like how the green "X" design elements are animated. I don't think they're like that in the actual game.

Reactions: Putaokami

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
The closest I've seen that's really expressive and detailed are the models used by animator.

If only they'd release the models. I like how the green "X" design elements are animated. I don't think they're like that in the actual game.
In terms of animation, this artist did it the best, especially with even minor details such as their expressions and the one the extensions of their clothes flow. However, in terms of just pure design, Nodu’s models look the best to me. This is why I’m so happy he’s doing XC2 again as his works resemble to me the closest we’ll get to living out fantasies with the Aegis lol.

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
Any got the new Mythra animation? Having a hard time finding the link on Kemono! Happy anniversary to XC2 and my fav waifus btw!
Edit: Never mind, I found it, well I hope so. Nodu is so good with animations but I just wish they went on for longer...I mean the new Mythra one is only 27 secs, could've at least done it longer, even almost to the same time as Aegis x You (around 3 mins) because today's literally XC2 and Pyra and Mythra's anniversary. Really hoping more artists do Pyra and Mythra because of their anniversary.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2021
Any got the new Mythra animation? Having a hard time finding the link on Kemono! Happy anniversary to XC2 and my fav waifus btw!
Edit: Never mind, I found it, well I hope so. Nodu is so good with animations but I just wish they went on for longer...I mean the new Mythra one is only 27 secs, could've at least done it longer, even almost to the same time as Aegis x You (around 3 mins) because today's literally XC2 and Pyra and Mythra's anniversary. Really hoping more artists do Pyra and Mythra because of their anniversary.
Where did you found it ? What is "kemono" ? Can you share the link pls ? Thanks

Reactions: Kibaraki