Collection Video Nodu collection [2024-04-10] [nodusfm]

The Corsair76

Jul 15, 2018
Anyone know how that Melony animation is coming along? Haven't seen anything on that except the WIP teases we got a while back.

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
Both chrome and windows defender detected a virus in this zip file :/
I just redownloaded it from that link myself and neither chrome nor windows defender detected a virus.

It is a 7zip format, maybe your antivirus has that particular format flagged causing a false positive?

I have run the exact file downloaded from the gofile mirror through virustotal.com, 0/56 flags. It's squeaky clean according to the .

For those unaware, virustotal.com takes uploaded files and runs them through a gauntlet of antivirus scans from major antivirus developers. It can be used as a pretty decent measure of whether or not a file contains a virus. Since the file from the gofile link came up 0 out of 56 in detection scans, I would think the downloaded file is pretty safe.

If anyone else has had virus detection problems with the file I uploaded, could you please let me know? It could mean that my own system has been compromised and I would like to be aware of such an issue.

Thanks a lot in advance!

EDIT: Unzipped and virustotal scans. Both came up with no hits and are clean according to virustotal.

Last edited:
Reactions: haaazy

haaazy

Jul 2, 2017
I just redownloaded it from that link myself and neither chrome nor windows defender detected a virus.

It is a 7zip format, maybe your antivirus has that particular format flagged causing a false positive?

I have run the exact file downloaded from the gofile mirror through virustotal.com, 0/56 flags. It's squeaky clean according to the .

For those unaware, virustotal.com takes uploaded files and runs them through a gauntlet of antivirus scans from major antivirus developers. It can be used as a pretty decent measure of whether or not a file contains a virus. Since the file from the gofile link came up 0 out of 56 in detection scans, I would think the downloaded file is pretty safe.

If anyone else has had virus detection problems with the file I uploaded, could you please let me know? It could mean that my own system has been compromised and I would like to be aware of such an issue.

Thanks a lot in advance!

EDIT: Unzipped and virustotal scans. Both came up with no hits and are clean according to virustotal.
No detection on my end :)

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
Can you share everything he released since 2021-12-01?
The Brighid anim is the only full animation released since that date that I'm aware of. Unless you are talking about the VR tests and wip updates too. I don't have those.

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Updated my Gofile with:
Jewel Of The Empire Animation + Bonus Image (2022-01-08)

There was nothing else between "Lady of the Lake" and "Jewel of the Empire" besides WIP´s.

Here the Link:

The only thing missing that is not a WIP is:

VR - Light of the Moon (60fps) (2022-01-20)