• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
well would be nice if we could be offered saved files for the past updates to continue with instead of new game

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Thought i would give this another go due to its been a long time.... Grind rinse repeat umm no change. Not much of a real story or anything for that matter. I'll check back in a year or 2 or if it turns into a Ren'py lol GL - originally downloaded thinking there was some real NTR...

• Haha
Reactions: ohhaiguize

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Thought i would give this another go due to its been a long time.... Grind rinse repeat umm no change. Not much of a real story or anything for that matter. I'll check back in a year or 2 or if it turns into a Ren'py lol GL - originally downloaded thinking there was some real NTR...
Probably longer than that. The last update I have for this was 0.3 back in Oct of 2018. I gave up because of the group working on two games at once and being slow to produce stuff.

Rodnarr

Jun 28, 2017
This game has no sex at all, IF you make wrong/normal choices. I ran my save in the online save editor and increased my stats, and suddenly there was a lot more content/options.

• Thinking Face

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
So, theres been a lot of up and downs here lately so I thought id share my unsorted thoughts to some of these things.

NTR / Sex: both are in the game already and quite clearly lining up to way more in the near future. I don't think it takes much to see what's gonna happen in upcoming updates if this is your jam.

Gameplay / Unlocks: We have twice simplified the game requirements to unlocking scenes. It doesn't take much at all to progress through the story if you've read the quick tutorial and do some "normal choices" as you mentioned. If you just skip and ignore then yeah, you probably won't unlock them... but the game is text intensive, so if you'rethe skipper/ignorer type it's probably not for you anyway (you won't be reading this long message either tho XD). We will keep tuning and fixing it as needed, don't worry, but we are happy for now as how the things get unlocked.

Development: Yeah, we've been working on it for 1.5 years, but we've been doing so with around 100 patreons and our heads up. We've also managed to put out regular AoH updates and build a universe around both games... all while barely reaching the end of the month so you can get this for free. Suddenly this puts things into perspective. If you wanna wait 2 years without helping at all and not contributing to this getting it done cause "it has potential" then by all means do so... but this is probably the reason so many "have potential" projects you liked before closed while you blamed the developers stealing your money. This is a crowd funded project. No crowd no funds. We always said that we don't force anyone to go and pledge for a lot of money; no, thats not what im saying. What I'm saying is: you like this project cause it has potential but its getting bigger at a slower pace that youd like? Then think of yourself as a crowd and how you can help get this done faster. I can garantee that a 1$ pledge 1 time in your life will get much more done than a 1 star review and leave for 2 years waiting for something to happen magically... that's not how crowd-funding works im sorry.

We do listen, yes. And we do reply as often as possible. We have improved many many many many things thanks to positive feedback and we will keep doing so for as long as we can.

Ren'py: Theres nothing renpy can do that we cannot. Theres a file with all the key shortcuts to the game and we will keep on adding features as needed. The common issue seems to be that people want their files stored forever even if you delete the game, so I'll speak with my partner about it and take a look into it. If there's anything else you miss from Ren'Py say it!

Last edited:

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
So, theres been a lot of up and downs here lately so I thought id share my unsorted thoughts to some of these things.

NTR / Sex: both are in the game already and quite clearly lining up to way more in the near future. I don't think it takes much to see what's gonna happen in upcoming updates if this is your jam.

Gameplay / Unlocks: We have twice simplified the game requirements to unlocking scenes. It doesn't take much at all to progress through the story if you've read the quick tutorial and do some "normal choices" as you mentioned. If you just skip and ignore then yeah, you probably won't unlock them... but the game is text intensive, so if you'rethe skipper/ignorer type it's probably not for you anyway (you won't be reading this long message either tho XD). We will keep tuning and fixing it as needed, don't worry, but we are happy for now as how the things get unlocked.

Development: Yeah, we've been working on it for 1.5 years, but we've been doing so with around 100 patreons and our heads up. We've also managed to put out regular AoH updates and build a universe around both games... all while barely reaching the end of the month so you can get this for free. Suddenly this puts things into perspective. If you wanna wait 2 years without helping at all and not contributing to this getting it done cause "it has potential" then by all means do so... but this is probably the reason so many "have potential" projects you liked before closed while you blamed the developers stealing your money. This is a crowd funded project. No crowd no funds. We always said that we don't force anyone to go and pledge for a lot of money; no, thats not what im saying. What I'm saying is: you like this project cause it has potential but its getting bigger at a slower pace that youd like? Then think of yourself as a crowd and how you can help get this done faster. I can garantee that a 1$ pledge 1 time in your life will get much more done than a 1 star review and leave for 2 years waiting for something to happen magically... that's not how crowd-funding works im sorry.

We do listen, yes. And we do reply as often as possible. We have improved many many many many things thanks to positive feedback and we will keep doing so for as long as we can.

Ren'py: Theres nothing renpy can do that we cannot. Theres a file with all the key shortcuts to the game and we will keep on adding features as needed. The common issue seems to be that people want their files stored forever even if you delete the game, so I'll speak with my partner about it and take a look into it. If there's anything else you miss from Ren'Py say it!
like would lot more sex the scene, unity complex but Yes I agree that can be to do with him much more than on renry, I until now not understand as open the scene in game but this because that I not know English this my problem

asdfghjil

Oct 25, 2017
Save file v0.7
Nerve 4, Open Mind 6, Competitive 6, Romance 5
Debt $88709
Little toscana 5 Star 100 rep, Salvatore Deli 4 Star 80 rep
I can't seem to copy the safe file in the correct way, i try to copy the 0.7 files and paste it in the root file but when i open the game the save file isn't there. This also happens to me when i quit the game and then open it again, all the save files are gone

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Ah! I forgot about this game so tried it as if it was the first time. Then the dialog came crawling in at snail speed.
Now I remember. Still nope.
I don't know why it's still like that, but the slow text is destroying any enjoyment.

• Haha

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
did i missed somthing or this game non sexual?. There is no sex or anything just restourant managment.
i played and nothing happened. i have no idea what i should do to unlock the 3rd and 4rth girl

BTW: terrible user interface

Reactions: korko

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Ah! I forgot about this game so tried it as if it was the first time. Then the dialog came crawling in at snail speed.
Now I remember. Still nope.
I don't know why it's still like that, but the slow text is destroying any enjoyment.
While I wish The there was a way to speed up the text, there is a way around it. I have found if you double click the text bar, the text is instantaneous. Only draw back to that is if there is a short sentence, you'll on occasion miss it. And without the ability to rollback, that can be a bit frustrating.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
While I wish The there was a way to speed up the text, there is a way around it. I have found if you double click the text bar, the text is instantaneous. Only draw back to that is if there is a short sentence, you'll on occasion miss it. And without the ability to rollback, that can be a bit frustrating.
Yeah I figured that out, and indeed also found out that I skipped a lot of short sentences. Sure, it works, but it's all so distracting that it sucks out all the fun. So much so, that I'm not even willing to spend more time with it, even if the rest of the game turns out to be amazing.
I think this is the only game that was so bad in this aspect that I stopped playing in record speed.

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Yeah I figured that out, and indeed also found out that I skipped a lot of short sentences. Sure, it works, but it's all so distracting that it sucks out all the fun. So much so, that I'm not even willing to spend more time with it, even if the rest of the game turns out to be amazing.
I think this is the only game that was so bad in this aspect that I stopped playing in record speed.
We said it several times already... theres a document inside the game folder with all the shortcuts to the stuff possible inside the game. Just Read it.

This was indeed fixed and you can now toggle that effect with T key on and off.

here, some moderator please put this on the top post:

VN Mode
- 'H' now toggles the hide feature
- 'S' now toggles the skip feature
- 'A' now toggles the auto-read feature
- 'T' now toggles the typewriter effect feature (thats the timed text reveal effect)
- 'L' now allows you to Leap, ie skip, a whole scene in its entirity (or to the next choice).
Doesn't effect the Management outcomes, use the Simulate Button for that.
- 'Backspace' moves the Text back one panel, as far back a the start of the current scene
- Both 'Enter'/'Return' and 'Space' move the Text forward one panel.
Unlike the left click which needs to be hovered over the Text area to register, these key presses work anywhere.
- 'Left Control' aka 'Ctrl' can now be used to activate a Fast Skip feature for as long as you hold down the key.
This is feature can only be used when in normal mode (not skip or auto-read). It is 4x faster than regular skip

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
When you watch a movie where the wife cheats on her husband with another man, nobody says anything. He sits next to his family or friends, and watches the movie quietly or coment the movie. Well this is the same.

Here a proof of what I mean. When we've seen this movie ... (almost everyone, I'm sure). Pure NTR, made in Hollywood
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kaftan

Jan 12, 2020
Game seems nice, however i don't get it how to play it safe ... tried about 10 times every time game ends with about 98-97k debt to pay...
Tried to change characters stats via Cheat Engine - and it works, but somehow some dialogues are blocked or skipped this way.
Tried to change debt to pay via CE and guess what ? game does not end :) game still goes even if you have -0 debt to pay

How deep is that story? i could manage to spawn strip/ car wash/ handjob event, also i could spy but that's all what i found...

Is there more?

3.30 star(s) 41 Votes