Jakovas

Jul 31, 2017
Well I do not get this game, my experiences when testing have always lead to a similar outcome, first you go through some narrative, then you hire your first girl, then you work..., A plot device lands in the form off a letter with 2 paths. You work some more, and play out 1-2 scenes per location. You do some self improvement stuff again with only 1-2 scenes (conversations only).

You work more, the 2nds stage of the story triggers with yet another choice for split path, you work and relax more, then the game ends... I don't get it, 80% of the time is spent in a restaurant management SIM where choices don't seem to trigger anything other than minor stat changes, the other 20% are very small insight scenes into characters or the antagonist plotline where nothing really happens apart from him boning some woman in an office.

Is this a game that requires very specific stats and choices to unlock new scenes and locations or is it just still such early days there is very little game here right now?

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
so i need to play first 3 game to understand this or don't needed ?
Do you mean the origin stories, think there is four by now.. And no you don't. They are kinetic short stories to present the characters and their background, gives a bit of fluff but not really needed, just nice..

Reactions: introvtx

tomeczek32100

Feb 21, 2019
Has anybody finished playing and get all of the new stuffs from this update?

I'm at month 3 and day 15, I've done all events and only have 1 of Beck's arc left. How to get that? last Beck event was on day 10, am I supposed to wait 2-3 weeks like he said to trigger the last event?
give save pls

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
i saw that before.. cant explain it correctly but i can giev a shitty try.

hotwiffing is when the husband have a sexy wife and he like to see (watch) his wife having sex with someone else. he participate visualy but not actively.
the husband is ok that the women have sex with multiples men.

supposedly, this help to get the woman having attraction again to her husband and fix their couple troubles...... supposedly.... but i guess that will never happen in that kind of game XD
Nah that`s just excuse for a perverted hubby......won`t fix anything but turn her into a slut.

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
here is my save.. make sure competitive 5 and debt 98250 to get last event with beck

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 41 Votes