BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I wouldn't mind if the update takes some time (which it usually does) to get here as the devs put in a great effort and always deliver, the only point of request thread is to get people to notice that there is an update.
Well thank you kindly. Seems we're just too in demand for a short wait this time, but I do appreciate the sentiment. It's a job of passion of a reason, stuff doesn't just do the hard work of making itself so knowing people notice the sweat equity is cool. Cheers.

It's here now though, might as well enjoy it so.

So, am I correct to assume that this is the third patch in a row focusing on Damon, the least interesting manchild in the entire game? curious choice:/
It's mostly Damon, but not all. People wanted more of him and more sex sooner, so it had to be him, since the other arcs that are priority to develop will still need some ramping up to get the "in-and-out" good stuff. He's had his time now though, soon we'll be looking to other people and places for good times, maybe even find us a way to speed up some more of the especially good scenes so they come in closer versions. Won't that be nice?

Is there a walkthrough for the non ntr route?
You won't need a walkthrough for pathing and scenes I think, especially not with the new revamp of the Progress Tracker. The wakthrough should help you get a decent strategy and character builds to rack up cash in the gameplay sections, which is what drives the unlocking of scenes.

To the deeper point, if you're looking to avoid ntr content, it's a bit of a toss up on what you consider to be ntr. If you are cool with most Fem Protag cheating style games (but without the dumb girl vibe) then you'll be fine. If you're looking for a route with just a loving wife-to-be and her hubby getting hot then that's even easier, but not a lot of content as of yet though.

what is news on this update
Change Log my friend, check the change log. There's a whole lot of new stuff.

BIG Props for the Change-Log. I appreciate the passion and the self-confidence in which it was written.
Thank you? Err... yeah, thank you! It's a strange complement to give but I'll take it. +1 Love for putting in effort on documentation of releases and software!

But this feels less like a game and more of a visual novel. As a VN it works just fine. As a game? Not so much. Roughly 2 hours in and I've been given 3 choices. Games in Ren'Py or Unity are good for choice-based gaming or VN. To call this game having corruption elements yet only having 3 choices in the first 2hrs is decieving. It's a good VN...and thus should be on a VN website and not on a "gaming" website. Just my opinion before everyone flips out. Hehheh.
I'm not really sure as to what you mean, since VNs are mostly choice-based rather than games, am I wrong? Anyway, yeah, originally they was to be more choices, but the game ended up being split into parallel character arcs instead of one linear story that branches and rejoins in certain places.

Ultimately more choices means more content divergence, means slower development pace (which is not our strongest point already sadly), means a big mess of things in general. The game is already pretty big in scope, so choices at the moment are limited to the choice of paths with each character, endings (when we get there) and potentially some main story alterations when we do more of that section.

For now it drives much of the player input from the management sections and the choices in how to build your character and what stories to pursue (so as not to lock people out of things). I would expect that is why people are considering it more of a game.

Side note: This isn't explicitly a "gaming" website, is it? A lot of stuff here aren't games but simple VNs too, right? I don't know what you mean by it shouldn't be on a gaming website so. I'm also guessing that if your post has been edited/deleted, the mods don't really want us to be having that conversation, so it might just be worth dropping so.

Nothing good to see, only gallery and cheat mode(Endless). Dont waste time playing this update
I don't know what you played, but there were 3 new scenes included and a completely revamped Progress Tracker, plus other UI improvements as well as what you've said. That's simply the facts of the matter. Whether you think it's worth your time or not though, yeah that's up to you to decide. Maybe you'll enjoy another update sometime.

No story progression... worst update...just thinking why the dev is to happy of the results:ROFLMAO:
Well yeah, we've not had a Main Story scene added since v0.9, because the majority of the content is in the character arcs and that's where we're focused on building out the game (as per player demand). We added 3 new scenes on those character paths.

We didn't even say there would be a Main Story scene in this version. That's what our Public Teasers are for, and they said 2 for Damon, one for Asana. The Main Story probably won't be up for additions for a good while, since we've got a lot more characters like Sal, Asana, the other girls and maybe even Brad, Roy and / or Beck to add some oomph too.

There is a gallery mode? Where can i find it?
Right up on the Main Menu, nestled snuggle between Continue and Quit. Enjoy.

Disappointing update: only one new sex scene, plus two other non-sex scenes which anticipate only future events with some characters. You can complete this update in 10 minutes.
That's too bad, sorry you feel that way. We have been pretty clear for weeks (months even) that one was going to be a half content and half tech build, so we were only going to have a few scenes. Things like the Gallery, the Progress Tracker complete overhaul and Endless Mode all take time and effort to make too, and we'll all benefit from them in the long run. Just got to be done, better now than later.

does it have any actual NTR scenes yet i have been holding off on downloading it until it has some content.
I'll refer you back up to the answer I gave above asking what you consider as ntr content. If you are simply looking for Noe with somebody else other than Brad, then there's a few good scenes across the two part developed arcs so far up to and including a full sex encounter, but if you want a lot of Noe explicitly with dick in her or Noe being cheated on (for the protag getting ntr hitting them), better wait a while yet.

Last edited:

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
Hi, Any advice on how the Damon path triggers? The park route is now repeating over and over, but the boy never turns up at the restaurant. Am I missing something?

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Nope, most likely it never will.. it has cheating though.
I wouldn't say that. You are correct that what we have right now mostly falls under cheating though, yes.

Hi, Any advice on how the Damon path triggers? The park route is now repeating over and over, but the boy never turns up at the restaurant. Am I missing something?
Probably not a bug, but if it is I'd like to know.

Let's check the simple stuff first though.

- Got all the things listed on the Progress tracker? Debt below the level, time passed, days since last scene past, stats up to par?
- If yes, have you got Frankie's 2 scenes yet? Got her to $200 cash earned in tips? Seen her dinner date with Eddy?

Reactions: balvenie1401

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
I wouldn't say that. You are correct that what we have right now mostly falls under cheating though, yes.

Probably not a bug, but if it is I'd like to know.

Let's check the simple stuff first though.

- Got all the things listed on the Progress tracker? Debt below the level, time passed, days since last scene past, stats up to par?
- If yes, have you got Frankie's 2 scenes yet? Got her to $200 cash earned in tips? Seen her dinner date with Eddy?

First of all, thanks for the reply!
Let me see if I got everything:

Debt is below the level (currently 91.000)
Days to pass says 0
Maybe I did not earn enough tips for Frankie? I got scene 2.
I'll check and if it still does not trigger I'll report.
Thanks again!

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
First of all, thanks for the reply!
Let me see if I got everything:

Debt is below the level (currently 91.000)
Days to pass says 0
Maybe I did not earn enough tips for Frankie? I got scene 2.
I'll check and if it still does not trigger I'll report.
Thanks again!
Hrmm... If you've seen Frankie's 2 scenes that than shouldn't be the issue. If you've got everything else down too, the only other thing I'm not seeing above is if you have enough Romance, but you should only need 1 at most I think. If you've got that, it night be a bug. Send over the save file via message or something and I can take a deeper check.

endless is nice so we don't get forced ending, now we just need content.
Thank you, we do try to listen to feedback. We're looking forward to even more content too.

Reactions: Busted1201

GrimReviews

Feb 11, 2019
ok i was critical of this game a few updates ago and this is the first update i played since so i dont know what has been added in this update compared to what was there already.

my main criticism before was the grind by the time i got to the pay off for scenes i had already lost interest and got frustrated managing the stress or ran out of time etc but i will say endless mode has somewhat eased that there is still abit of grind but not to the extent there was before once you have all the characters the grind does not feel to bad and managing stress is easier aswel. because i missed a few updates i cant comment on the content for this update i will say there has been alot of improvement since i last played.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
ok i was critical of this game a few updates ago and this is the first update i played since so i dont know what has been added in this update compared to what was there already.

my main criticism before was the grind by the time i got to the pay off for scenes i had already lost interest and got frustrated managing the stress or ran out of time etc but i will say endless mode has somewhat eased that there is still abit of grind but not to the extent there was before once you have all the characters the grind does not feel to bad and managing stress is easier aswel. because i missed a few updates i cant comment on the content for this update i will say there has been alot of improvement since i last played.
You do know there are changelogs so you can track changes from patch to patch..?

Gintoky

Aug 22, 2017
Best update by far congratulations BeWilder you are the best.

Short, but it is understood because of the additions, gallery, saves.

What a scene with Damon, extremely hot in construction and with a happy ending, waiting for other characters with that luck.

The only sad part is now wait 2 months for the next update.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
BeWilder thx for the feedback and your time :) as always I'll keep tracking your progress like I have since you started. I've been skipping since the last Beck patch and will keep doing so for a while I guess, still follow the development and I'm happy that you're doing well. I'm pretty sure you'll rekease content to my taste as well even if it might take some time, no worries, but hopefully there will be spicier content later on, and if not that's obv fine too.. you do you, cheers!

Reactions: BeWilder

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018

Well thank you. We admit we are not without our weak points still, but it's nice to see that we are on the right track and that people agree, even some of our previous critics (I don't mean that in a bad way) can tell we are doing our best to listen to feedback where it's merited. Glad you are liking the game more so, and even more so that you took the time to say it aloud too. Cheers!

Here's to getting better still, eh?

Best update by far congratulations BeWilder you are the best.

Short, but it is understood because of the additions, gallery, saves.

What a scene with Damon, extremely hot in construction and with a happy ending, waiting for other characters with that luck.

The only sad part is now wait 2 months for the next update.
Oh you... Do go on.

For reals though, cheers for the shout out. Glad you liked it so much. Been a good time coming but those Damon scenes were good stuff, eh? Now we just need more, and other people, muhahaha!

Yeah... 2 months... Still, at least we'll get our Heels on in the mean time and still get some content. That's something. Might even be more than something if our plans go well this month.

BeWilder thx for the feedback and your time :) as always I'll keep tracking your progress like I have since you started. I've been skipping since the last Beck patch and will keep doing so for a while I guess, still follow the development and I'm happy that you're doing well. I'm pretty sure you'll rekease content to my taste as well even if it might take some time, no worries, but hopefully there will be spicier content later on, and if not that's obv fine too.. you do you, cheers!
Cheers right back!

Glad to chat with a fan, even if you're not getting quite what you'd like just yet, since your nice and civil about it. That's a cool attitude. Anyways, yeah, I'm sure given time we'll get to something you'll enjoy for sure. We'd love to be able to do x1.5/x2/x3 time the amount of content each update if only we could, so instead we only need time, so thanks for giving it to us.

To the point above about ntr vs cheating... I love me my Noemi and I want good, sexy things for her indeed, but that doesn't mean by a long shot that she'll have everything work out for her in all her paths. Some things she's not going to like could happen to her if she's not careful, especially since Sal is still there doing his thing. For now she's enjoying having the fun, but it might not always be the case as players make their choices... Already somebody is moving in on her newest beau, muhahah!

Hope that though is enjoy to give you some warm'n'fuzzys to tide you over while you wait.

Reactions: Gintoky and shady31

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
I forget, how do we trigger the sexier work events (I remember one with Noe in a dress playing with a customer)? Was it based on her stress?

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I forget, how do we trigger the sexier work events (I remember one with Noe in a dress playing with a customer)? Was it based on her stress?
To unlock the Lv2s in the restaurant manager (so far there is only a handful of them), you need Nerve 4+. For the Lv3s (there are only 1 Waitress Lv3 for each girl so far) you need 8+ Nerve. Cooking still only has Lv1s so don't worry about that one. I believe the one you mention with Noe is her in her glittery blue Club Dress, which is an Entertain Lv2.

To get them to trigger, you need to keep your stress to about 70 or less (65 for best chances) since they are all Good Outcomes for now. Also they can't be trapped and you can't have reactive/proactive set (those have different Outcome pools). After that, it's the luck of the draw. 33-50% chance of getting them for the day depending on the task.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I think the lack of progression in the main arc for the last few releases is a fair criticism. But that's a by-product of the main arc getting so far ahead of the rest of the arcs earlier on. Even now, after 5 side-arc-heavy (4 of which are side-arc exclusive) releases, we still have half of them stuck on 1 or 2 stories.

May I suggest that going forward, even with all the side-arc-heavy releases, include a single main arc story in each (or at least every other) release? That would help mitigate the current situation, in which we haven't had any main arc progression in god knows how many months.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I think the lack of progression in the main arc for the last few releases is a fair criticism. But that's a by-product of the main arc getting so far ahead of the rest of the arcs earlier on. Even now, after 5 side-arc-heavy (4 of which are side-arc exclusive) releases, we still have half of them stuck on 1 or 2 stories.

May I suggest that going forward, even with all the side-arc-heavy releases, include a single main arc story in each (or at least every other) release? That would help mitigate the current situation, in which we haven't had any main arc progression in god knows how many months.
We agree about the main story. I'm not saying it's not a fair point about the story progress (I think it's less fair to expect Story scenes when we expressly said their wasn't going to be any, but that's not my point here.) In a perfect world we would love to have more of it available, but we have an opportunity cost with doing so. The Main Story is the most involved narrative wise and has the least amount of sex content to it in the early phases, since the character arcs are by design the place for the sex focus. Doing more to add to them now would mean a much slower pace with other aspects of the game and less x-rated content, which is where the current demand on the game is highest in terms of adding to the experience. Then we have other complications such as one of the planned paths in the Main Story can't even be triggered until events in character arcs have happened that have to be dealt with, or the fact that the Main Story is only at most 25% of the total scene content, probably more like 20%.

It would be great to be able to do more Story scenes, but in the shorter term we've still got a number of things we have to address too, including:

- Making the Open Mind stat useful, having content for it.
- Building at least one of the waitresses' arcs up to add to the depth of the gameplay (making it so Noe isn't the only one to use as a waitress every day).
- Include more girls in sexual scenes, because Noe is great but there's more ladies to enjoy too
- Including Sal the Villain, and potentially Brad also if possible, in their own stories and hitting more on the themes of the game (outside of the Main Story parts in this case)
- Building up more of the gameplay, as we're still missing 3 activities on days off and a lot of open Outcomes both the days off and the Restaurant Manager
- And of course including more sex in general, which could mean expediting a few Beck scenes which we expected would be on the long finger. It might not come to that though.

(Oh, and we still have the Save Menu to revamp and turn to the Infinite Save system at some point too, but it probably doesn't need to be the short term now that we've added Endless Mode and a Gallery, we hope).

It's a lot to juggle and handle, as you can see. At some point something's got to give and at the moment it's the Main Story arc since it doesn't address as many of these points as other arcs will. Some it can't address even. Ultimately the panacea would be to simply up the amount of content per version, but without adding time to each version (as in doing 3 versions a year instead of 6, 4 months apart say), we just can't push any harder or faster, I'm sorry.

So... Simply put, I totally agree we would benefit to have more Story Scenes, and we want them, it's just not the most pressing area of improvement right now we feel. Honestly, I had thought about including a few of them sooner since there is a nice little collection of fun ones just ahead on the arc, though they are a little bit like fun, sexy filler, but when they go in I can't say for certain. Moreover, I don't think it's the most prudent to commit to adding one per version right now as it'll only lead to a slower time of getting deep into the characters and opening up which content lines we can choose to spend development time, including the story.

*Phew...*

Ok, the "Too Long" version.

---

We agree more Story would be great and that is fair critizism, but it's not the best way to improve the game and add enjoyable, sexy content which is where most of the fan demand is and has been, and where our recent efforts have already been spent. It's some we want to do more of, but for now the opportunity cost is too high, so it's on the list for more Mid-term development then short.

---

Hope that helps shed a light on what's up some more. My apologies if my earlier reply made it seem like it's not something we care or think about.

Reactions: shady31

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
my issue this game is very grindy and i feel you cannot see any scenes unless your in endless mode because the game ends in true mode. I didn't get any damon scenes and ended early. I had to replay in endless and finally was able to get all scenes offered.

I can't wait to see the sharing damon scenes. I think would be interesting if Beckett gets sharing scenes with Kelsey.

Reactions: Jstain and BeWilder

bjm0077z

Feb 12, 2018
Well shit, I loved this update! I actually enjoy the Noe and Damon route, and from reading some of the other comments, I am surprised to see some aren't as happy as I was :LOL: ... Just proves you'll never satisfy everyone in one update, but whatever. You've done really well BeWilder. Thanks. :D(y)

Reactions: BeWilder
3.30 star(s) 42 Votes