DubbuD

Nov 17, 2018
Sorry, there might be some confusion here. The repeatables are not individual CGs in one bigger scene at add up over time to one interaction, no. Is that what you mean?

Each one is a single CG scene summing up a day, and each take place days / weeks apart with time passing between. They do however have a simply arching narrative and get sexier/more profitable, yes. As time passes Noe gets fed up washing Becks car for example. She's not into the ritual humiliation, and she wants the money... Hence she gives in and gets whorish as time goes by.

Each of these have about 10 planned CGs in the chain, maybe more depending on how much we have to expand stat caps, but since we already have 700+ Gameplay Outcomes planned we don't want to have to add more. So far we're up to 4 with Car Wash (including the next version's added one that we used in our Public Teaser). So Noe is up to purposefully pushing her tits to the glass while being pissed at him. She'll probably never not be pissed at them, but by the time we're on the 10th one, it should indeed be much more spectacle and a lot less car washing...! Same goes for when Kelsey helps out.

Hope that helps dissuade your disappointment.
Yeah I was just saying they turn into short, concise sex scenes as they increase in levels. Like Car Wash 7 is like a blowjob in the car, and Car Wash 10 is her fucking him in the backseat or whatever. I don't expect them to be as long and detailed as the main arc scenes are. They'll stay as short as they are, just be small sex scenes carried by the writing, since they're only one frame per scene level. This would apply to all the other day off activities, I just like the car wash scenes. I also just want more scenes, cause I know you guys split the work on 2 games by a month by month basis, and I just thought It would be a good way to get sexier content quicker, because it doesn't rely on so much work like the main arcs do.

You guys also chose the smarter call to be a sort of open world type game, not the style where the story is forced to progress as the days do; -see a Wife and Mother, Jessica O'Neil's Hard News. So you can have the side content like car wash, and poker, and the park continue further than the main arcs do in regards to sex. You don't have to restrict the player so much now during mid development and can change skill requirements as the arcs catch up.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Yeah I was just saying they turn into short, concise sex scenes as they increase in levels. Like Car Wash 7 is like a blowjob in the car, and Car Wash 10 is her fucking him in the backseat or whatever. I don't expect them to be as long and detailed as the main arc scenes are. They'll stay as short as they are, just be small sex scenes carried by the writing, since they're only one frame per scene level. This would apply to all the other day off activities, I just like the car wash scenes. I also just want more scenes, cause I know you guys split the work on 2 games by a month by month basis, and I just thought It would be a good way to get sexier content quicker, because it doesn't rely on so much work like the main arcs do.

You guys also chose the smarter call to be a sort of open world type game, not the style where the story is forced to progress as the days do; -see a Wife and Mother, Jessica O'Neil's Hard News. So you can have the side content like car wash, and poker, and the park continue further than the main arcs do in regards to sex. You don't have to restrict the player so much now during mid development and can change skill requirements as the arcs catch up.

Ah yeah, I see. For a moment there I thought you were thinking that Outcomes 1-10 if added together would make a scene itself, rather than 10 small scenes that they are. Seems we're on the same page. Things escalate over time yeah. As I said though, our public Teaser for this month shows the only Noe Solo new Car Wash outcome, which is #4 in the chain, and it shows her start to get more whorish. In rest of them she'll get more "in your/beck's face" about stuff, earning her a few $100 at a time. Nobody's going to hand her that much cash per week just to clean the car alone, you know? So yeah, that's the plan. Just got to get more outcomes spread around all the Activities and the 3 Modes so it's a fuller menu, before we go expanding the last of the activities onto the list to enjoy too.

All in good time I dare sat, all in good time.

Reactions: Gintoky

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I dare say you might mean you dare say instead of you dare sat. As sitting is not much of a dare to be honest.
Sorry, but no. I can see why you would think that, but the truth is I mean sat. You see, I'm a very timid creature who hides from competitiveness and enjoy the tenderest of bets. Here, I took a picture while standing in line to place my meager wage on said bet...

CFX7YMcXIAAQKxU.jpg

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
Oh don't be shy. We all smell the lie.
No need to fear. We are all friends here.
Admitting a mistake is a virtue most rare.
But failing to do so will cost you an update to share.
Because as a game developer your grammar skills must be honed.
Or by your fans you will get friendzoned.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Will it be released today ?

i'm NOT asking for a link or so i'm just asking if it will be released today due to the fact that we are the last day of september

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Will it be released today ?

i'm NOT asking for a link or so i'm just asking if it will be released today due to the fact that we are the last day of september
No we will just have to extend september. Happy 31st of september!
Sorry, but no. We pushed as hard as we could but with all the new features, testing and UI work we couldn't get the last of the art made in time. We made an announcement and took a straw poll on our Discord and most people wanted us to wait a day and release the full content we stated in our Public Teaser rather than cut one of the scenes, so that's what we're doing. Gotta keep crunching a bit more.

Although I do like Graags idea. Can we get everyone in the world onboard with a September 31st? Just this once? Please? Who do I speak to to change the international date and time?

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Sorry, but no. We pushed as hard as we could but with all the new features, testing and UI work we couldn't get the last of the art made in time. We made an announcement and took a straw poll on our Discord and most people wanted us to wait a day and release the full content we stated in our Public Teaser rather than cut one of the scenes, so that's what we're doing. Gotta keep crunching a bit more.

Although I do like Graags idea. Can we get everyone in the world onboard with a September 31st? Just this once? Please? Who do I speak to to change the international date and time?
You don’t need to be sorry.
I know you guys work hard on these updates and implementing new stuff always takes more time then we think.

keep up the great work ;)

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
I wouldn't mind if the update takes some time (which it usually does) to get here as the devs put in a great effort and always deliver, the only point of request thread is to get people to notice that there is an update.

Reactions: BeWilder

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
So, am I correct to assume that this is the third patch in a row focusing on Damon, the least interesting manchild in the entire game? curious choice:/

dabuzzkiller1

Active User
Donor
Apr 8, 2018
I am going to create a separate fan art page for beWilder, but I thought I would share a few more more. (what can I say, I am obsessed with Noe...) I wondered what Noe would do, if Sal's horrible food eventually turned everyone into zombies...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is great! When is the game going to launched?? ;)

yikess

Aug 28, 2017
Can someone share 0.11v ending save? I have reinstall my system and forgot to copy saves :/

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes