Don Corleone

Donor
Aug 17, 2017
I´m the worse player that ever played to this game or i don´t understand the mechanic because i spent hours playing this game and nothing happens.

Same to me. There s only a little progress. At the moment I only found some car washing and "sexy entertaining" - thats all. Do I miss something? Is there at least a blowjob from one of the girls?

Reactions: Satiro

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
Yeah , me the same, some car wash , no action with Damon, Beck and nobody. I tried to looking different ways, increase open mind, romance and the other skills, increase crew skills etc...... and nothing happens......

Reactions: Don Corleone

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Is there short guide how to play this game? Everyday I have 0 points reputation and small amount of money.
I´m the worse player that ever played to this game or i don´t understand the mechanic because i spent hours playing this game and nothing happens.
Same to me. There s only a little progress. At the moment I only found some car washing and "sexy entertaining" - thats all. Do I miss something? Is there at least a blowjob from one of the girls?
Yeah , me the same, some car wash , no action with Damon, Beck and nobody. I tried to looking different ways, increase open mind, romance and the other skills, increase crew skills etc...... and nothing happens......
All the scenes up to v0.10, and their pre-requisites, are in the official walk-through, although it is rather poorly laid out and confusing. Most of the scenes are just story advancements, and only a few contain adult contents. Also, all the adult contents so far are Noe scenes.

The v0.11 walk-through is not yet posted in F95.

Also, if you want an "all-fap-no-thinking" game, this is not the game for you. This game is a strategy game with some adult content thrown in.

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Also, if you want an "all-fap-no-thinking" game, this is not the game for you. This game is a strategy game with some adult content thrown in.
A rough answer to a question about the short WT of the game. Here is 90% of games such an "all-fap-no-thinking" , if not more. It is a pity that a game with such art and potential contains a minimal of H scenes. In this case, generally remove the H content and make a restaurant simulator with beautiful chicks.

18v2

Jun 17, 2018
Is there short guide how to play this game? Everyday I have 0 points reputation and small amount of money.
This is pretty extensive. It's not easy to read for the purpose of scene guide but definitely teaches you the ins and outs of the game mechanics. Different girls have different stats and different stats are for different things. Frankie = Kitchen, Kelsey = Promotion, Kriem = Entertain. Notice the swap above all jobs, you can go on the offensive (make more money for a hit in rep) or you can defend (prevents Sals sabotage but costs efficiency). Looking at Sals restaurant tells you if he might be using traps or not, which helps a lot.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
This is pretty extensive. It's not easy to read for the purpose of scene guide but definitely teaches you the ins and outs of the game mechanics. Different girls have different stats and different stats are for different things. Frankie = Kitchen, Kelsey = Promotion, Kriem = Entertain. Notice the swap above all jobs, you can go on the offensive (make more money for a hit in rep) or you can defend (prevents Sals sabotage but costs efficiency). Looking at Sals restaurant tells you if he might be using traps or not, which helps a lot.
the game is very good for Restaurant Simulator and marketing.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
You really need to use the walkthrough for this game because certain events only occur on specific days and only if you're at a certain monetary / skill threshold.

Reactions: Satiro

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Heyo folks. At last, some time to check in and chitchat some, now that the heavy work of another (AoH) release is easing up. How's everyone? Good? Great.

Let's see what folks are up for talking about.

what are the chances Naomi gets laid by someone other then her hubby with in 5 years of real life time, im always disapointed every update that she doesnt have ntr.
I'm happy to take this bet, I'd be prepared to lose it if I were you. We said a few times in recent cycles that we've been aiming to put more sex in the game and the last version added 4 big steps along the away for Noemi to enjoy. We crammed in all that we could with the time we had but we didnt say we were finished yet. 2.5 years left on the clock is way more than we need.

What if you have no interest in cheating at all and just want to run a good business :LOL:
Actually, you can do that if you want. Pretty much everyone has a rejection option. The only question is, why would you do that? The whole reason to run a good business is sex and fun!

I love this game, I really do.. But boy do I hate the system.. The mechanic of the game that ends the playability of the game after certain period of the game is a horrible idea...
Thanks for the compliment in the first part. Cheers indeed.

We have made note of it before, but the reason for the end of game limit is to encourage people to learn to play the game well instead of leaving it open ended and endlessly grindy so poor players don't just feel the need to do 100 extra days at about $20 average earnings a day and feel that's the way it's meant to be done. Sadly, that doesn't seem to have really worked out, so it's something we are looking into doing better. In the end when all is made and finished, it's supposed to be a kind of game where you've got say (for example) 1 year to do all that needs to be done, but an average-to-good player could do everything in 6-8 month and clear their debt, or Sal simply grows too strong, but how much that'll really work out in the end now we'll have to see. A different end game trigger may be needed.

Let me ask you a few things, since we do get a number of people turning up here that have (often valid) complaints to make, but then never really follow up with constructive details that can help us much.

Is the end of game limit the only part of the system you hate? If not, what parts, and importantly why? How would you do it better, or what individual parts are you struggling with that could be explained better? Knowing these things might be able to help us get a better grip of a non-dev player experience, which we do want to here.

(Please also see the footnote about the progress tracker if you're interested. It may touch on this.)

Can you give me an explenation? So far this game is more confusing then anything for me.
I did and it still makes no sense, all the info you get is only about how to avoid getting sabotaged and how to increase money. Nothing says what you should get in the training sessions of you and the girls to get scenes(except for money).

I don't want to rain on your parade, but the system the way it is doesn't serve it's purpose and if anything it makes the game so much worse.
i think this game has great potencial, grafic is awesome, but the gameplay is weird -.- or i´m to stupid..... i found not a sex scene, strip poker was the only.....
BeWilder Can you please help us with our questions :D

As I was saying above in another response, we get feedback like this from time to time, but very rarely do people elaborate so we have a hard time pinpointing a direct cause. Now, since I'm quoting 4 different people here (and there are others), we're under no illusion that there is no problem, but as the designers of the game we feel that it's actually an easy enough system to get a grasp on and that it's explained well in the tutorial boards...

... As I said though, since you are saying it's not so, it probably isn't. We can't see specifically where the confusion is so that brings me back around to the first part... Can anyone elaborate where you find the difficulties lie so we drill down as try make it better going forward. Cheers in advance.

(Please also see the footnote about the progress tracker if you're interested. It may touch on this.)

Now it the question about how to actually do well, I can lay out some quick tips so you can have an easier time perhaps. As Adolfo says below, its not really that hard, a lot of stuff just isn't impactful yet since we're still added content everywhere. The main things to pay attention to are these:

- Pretty much always use Noe in waitressing for now. The vast majority of content is gear towards her (both implemented and overall planned). There are 53 scenes right now, only 5 are tied to the other girls. We simply haven't had the chance to add the content to the Kriem/Frankie/Kelsey arcs yet, so the strategies of using all the girls in a variety of ways isn't yet helpful. It will be though. So as I said, stick with Noe waitressing! (Also get Frankie to $200 for the Damon scenes to open up)

- Get Noe to decent stats on her days off early. Around about 5-7 Romance and Competitive, 2 for Open Mind (for now). After that you'll be ready for most scenes (you can pick up the extra points needed in scenes and train the last if you need more to get to 9), so after that upgrade the other girls stats so they improve your results in the Gameplay. Frankie's romance increases are especially helpful if you use her as a cook mostly (you should). The other girls' stats don't unlock any scenes.

- Aim to get Noe to 4 Nerve (and 8 if you can) via unlocked scenes and the main story. This will open up more, better and sexier Outcomes to the gameplay for all girls and your tips will rise dramatically.

- Watch out for traps by using the Sal side of the street. Block them by using the Green shield when you do a job. That'll keep you from losing ground or having small tips. Promote tasks cant be trapped so don't worry about them, just avoid being too stressed when using them.

That's pretty much all you need to make good progress. Keep tips high, make sure Noe gets them all, and avoid traps.

It's more easy than people can think. You have to put Noe as waitress the most of the times because she earns the most of the money. When you can Frankie in the kitchen (more money). And in the days of rest gain the enough level of the requirements for Noe (romance and so on)
Yeah, that's basically it. As I mentioned above, it will have more depth to it when you will be able to get more content for the other girls, switching girls in and out of waitressing and other tasks, but for now it's all about giving Noe the money and Frankie is a big help. Sometimes I over-complicate things when I talk.

how do i send a crash report????
There's no real way to send a formal report, but if you've got a tech problem we do try to help solve them / improve the game. What's the issue? Let us know here or on the tech channel of our Discord.

I got a problem with this game on my screen. I got an 34" alienware screen, sized 21:9 so i'm use to select a smaller resolution to avoid having cropped screen for unity.
However when unity starts for this game, i select a smaller resolution, but once i press start, the first choice option after introduction is cropped and i can't move on past this point.
(I tried a few resolutions options, but each time i got the same problem, as if the choice from the launcher doesn't apply once in game)

Does anyone is having the same problem and have a solution for me ?
Well this is new. Sadly no, I've not got a solution on hand, but a screenshot could be of help to see the problem. If we can fix it, we'll give it a shot, if not maybe there's a work around to be found. Unfortunately UI isn't our strong suit.

d3d11.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005) help me please..:eek::eek: im having this error..
Sounds like a memory/permissions problem from the look of it. Still having it? Got any more details on it, maybe we can resolve something.

All the scenes up to v0.10, and their pre-requisites, are in the official walk-through, although it is rather poorly laid out and confusing. Most of the scenes are just story advancements, and only a few contain adult contents. Also, all the adult contents so far are Noe scenes.

The v0.11 walk-through is not yet posted in F95.

Yeah, the walkthrough should have all the info needed. It is admittedly bloated by the gameplay outcomes lists in the middle, which is why for v0.11's version we split it into 2 docs. Maybe that'll make it more readable. Obviously it isn't a game where the walkthrough should be needed to play, but we're still finding out how exactly to make it so people get a better grasp of the game while playing... we've work yet to do.

And yeah, this isn't your simple FemProtag click-click-raped-click-slut game, there is some actual game to be played as well as story to enjoy, and even at v0.11, we are early in development and constantly trying to strike a better balance between scenes and gameplay fun/difficulty, as well as adding content as we go so thanks for baring with us all.

A rough answer to a question about the short WT of the game. Here is 90% of games such an "all-fap-no-thinking" , if not more. It is a pity that a game with such art and potential contains a minimal of H scenes. In this case, generally remove the H content and make a restaurant simulator with beautiful chicks.
Well thanks for the compliment. As you say though, the game had potential, and it has minimal H scenes at the moment because it is actually still early in development. Best estimates would put it at 15-20% done, with the second half of everything (the ones where the ratio of build up scenes gives way more to sex scenes) is still to come, so there's obviously a lot to come. We're going as quick as we can though, so just bare with it and we'll reach that potential yet.

---
Footnote on Progress Tracker
---

Reading people's feedback on our game after the most recent version, it seems the biggest issue is with people not knowing what to do, or being confused by the mechanics of the Restaurant days in the game. What seems simple enough to understand to us seems like it isn't being conveyed as expected and for that we are going to need some player help to tell us where the connections are missing...

... However, we have also picked up on the fact people don't seem to be getting enough feedback from the game that they are progressing in the right ways. Is that perhaps the real problem? People understand that Waitressing = Money for Noe, and money for Noe = Scenes, but they just don't know how fast and how far to go with it?

To that point, we have already said that our next version (v0.12) will be a half-tech build as we carve out time to improve the UI in places and add a much requested feature. While we're at making the progress tracker look a lot better (it was cobbled together as a quick fix stand in screen a while back), we're thinking that that including more info on each arc and how to unlock the next scene in the chain (ie. listing the debt/day/stats requirements) and not just the amount of scenes to find per arc would be helpful. It seems to aid in the early days when people were having trouble unlocking Frankie.

What do we thing players, is this the kind of thing that is likely to solve a lot of the heart of the problem, or is it something else entirely causing the confusion? That's the kind of feedback we'd really like to see to help us understand the troubled players' experience better. Either way, this feature is probably good to add regardless, but if we are to get to the bottom of this for v0.12, we really do need to hear back sooner on the elaborated issues.
---

Alrighty folks and folkettes, I'mma go back to getting stuff done and check back in again over the next few days. Maybe we'll hit some rich, juicy info that'll really help us feedback wise. Y'all stay kinky now.

Last edited:

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!
I hope your clarifications help me to enjoy the game more because i like the story, the characters and the graphics....Good job , no doubt.
Thanks again for your explanations.

ding000

Dec 6, 2016
Hey BeWilder i saw you quoted one of my messages so it only seems fair i'll try to explain where the game gets confusing for me.

1. The time cap, oh you have played so many days, bam it's over this is all.

2. Free time spending, yes it influences your stats or the stats of other workers and how efficient they are in certain roles, but it gives no indication what i should focus on for certain outcomes. Should i focus on my companions and leveling their stats, should i focus on mine? i personally never focused on romance because 1. i noticed events where triggered by an amount of debt and 2. it makes no sense to have Noe work in the kitchen.

3. I would like some kind of message to tell me i have reached the end of the story so far(for certain events) or some kind of indication, Noe doesn't feel romantic or Noe isn't open minded enough or something in that matter. The pictures in the area's are good when there are events, but once i have done those, i do not know if i reached the end or if there is something that i'm supposed to be doing that i'm not.

So /tl;dr i'm asking for more direction, maybe not have Noe train the rest but let their skills increase naturally by doing certain positions in the restaurant. And maybe have some explanation for Noe and how the stats influence her. All the explanations are focused on the restaurant and those are clear, but things like getting romance with Noe makes no sense from the point of running the restaurant.

Last edited:

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Hey BeWilder i saw you quoted one of my messages so it only seems fair i'll try to explain where the game gets confusing for me.

1. The time cap, oh you have played so many days, bam it's over this is all.

2. Free time spending, yes it influences your stats or the stats of other workers and how efficient they are in certain roles, but it gives no indication what i should focus on for certain outcomes. Should i focus on my companions and leveling their stats, should i focus on mine? i personally never focused on romance because 1. i noticed events where triggered by an amount of debt and 2. it makes no sense to have Noe work in the kitchen.

3. I would like some kind of message to tell me i have reached the end of the story so far(for certain events) or some kind of indication, Noe doesn't feel romantic or Noe isn't open minded enough or something in that matter. The pictures in the area's are good when there are events, but once i have done those, i do not know if i reached the end or if there is something that i'm supposed to be doing that i'm not.

So /tl;dr i'm asking for more direction, maybe not have Noe train the rest but let their skills increase naturally by doing certain positions in the restaurant. And maybe have some explanation for Noe and how the stats influence her. All the explanations are focused on the restaurant and those are clear, but things like getting romance with Noe makes no sense from the point of running the restaurant.
Alright, great. Happy to have some follow through on the feedback to explain the experience behind the simple but cryptic "It's confusing".

I'll touch on each of your feedback points briefly now, not to be argumentative but to help think through the points aloud if I may, but the important thing is what to do with the info which I will also touch on so we can see about doing something about it. Alrighty, here we go then!

- 1) I did a bit of explaining on the reason the timed end is there above. The short answer is make some actual consequence to playing well or not, rather than just make it so it's a day-by-day grind instead of a game. Honestly, it should have some more context to it, and actual end/outro (like Sal winning or something) that would show why it's there narrative wise... only with each version the window widens and you can play more from the pick up point, so that doesn't really work well. Anyway, as I also said before, it looks like we might just have to do an optional work around for the players who just don't want the challenge or don't mind open ended play. I'll touch on this again down below.

- 2) So what I'm hearing here is that it is understandable that x = y in the gameplay, ie Romance means better cooking, but how to transition that into progressing the stories is where the problem is. Is that right? If so we might have a solution (down below).
Yes events are triggered by the amount of debt, but also Noe's development (via her stats), hence increasing hers are the main goal. The other girls' stats don't effect the scenes unlocking, they just shape them to your gameplay style. Yes, you are also right that using Noe in cooking is almost pointless right now, but that's not always going to be the case, so finding a away to have players no to use her in other jobs other than waitressing when it is helpful.

- 3) Well this one is pretty much where I'm going to be looking in my solution bit below. I thought it was clear enough to see how many game scenes there are / you have seen via the progress tracker already in, but it seems not. So how to fix this... How indeed.

My Solution Theory
---

So as I pointed to, it seems that most of the confusion comes from the player not knowing which direction to go rather than knowing how to maximize the game's daily results... That's what the anecdotal evidence is suggesting to me so far anyway.

My solution is actually what I touched on in a post a few above, in that a revamped Progress Tracker which is more prominent to find on the daily overview menu, and has information denoting all the arcs and their current progress / next scene unlocks (Debt/Cash, Stats, Days etc) and a small hint on where to look for the next scene pop, could be the most helpful thing for this issue. The Main story already has this, but since that part of the game is easy to complete early on it isn't helpful when you try get the character arc scenes is it? Basically it would be the walkthrough info right in the game, in simple terms to say "You want the next Beck scene? Get theses things x/y/z and he'll be at the next poker night after that", for each arc. It would also then say if you have completed all the current scenes in that arc by default since the next one will be "Coming in a later version" or some such.

How do you think this would do in going towards solving the various problems and confusion you face? That is an open question to all here in fact. From what I can tell, it should solve a lot of the aimlessness that people seem to feel given the complete freedom of the day-to-day in game, but then again I'm not the one who has this player experience given my Dev's inside knowledge, so I can only ask if y'all think it is the needed fix.

The one thing it doesn't do that I can see myself is tell you that (as pointed out above) using Noe as a cook for example isn't effective, but I do think that when for example Frankie has 10 scenes in her arc and needs $5000-$10000 (just and example) to unlock her scenes, knowing the basics of the gameplay system will tell you that having Noe (or another girl) as a good cook while Frankie earns money is a good strategy in that situation, and the Progress Tracker will tell you when she has those scenes and how much cash she needs. In that case it helps explain that point of concern too, no?

TL DR - My proposed solution is a better and more prominent Progress Tracker to explain how to find the next scene for any arc and if you have got them all already. That should cut down on the aimlessness / confusion the most of all, if not get rid of it to a point where it's on the player if they don't follow the in-game hints. Yes? No? Thoughts on this as a workable solution?

Last edited:
Reactions: Busted1201

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
Alright, great. Happy to have some follow through on the feedback to explain the experience behind the simple but cryptic "It's confusing".

I'll touch on each of your feedback points briefly now, not to be argumentative but to help think through the points aloud if I may, but the important thing is what to do with the info which I will also touch on so we can see about doing something about it. Alrighty, here we go then!

- 1) I did a bit of explaining on the reason the timed end is there above. The short answer is make some actual consequence to playing well or not, rather than just make it so it's a day-by-day grind instead of a game. Honestly, it should have some more context to it, and actual end/outro (like Sal winning or something) that would show why it's there narrative wise... only with each version the window widens and you can play more from the pick up point, so that doesn't really work well. Anyway, as I also said before, it looks like we might just have to do an optional work around for the players who just don't want the challenge or don't mind open ended play. I'll touch on this again down below.

- 2) So what I'm hearing here is that it is understandable that x = y in the gameplay, ie Romance means better cooking, but how to transition that into progressing the stories is where the problem is. Is that right? If so we might have a solution (down below).
Yes events are triggered by the amount of debt, but also Noe's development (via her stats), hence increasing hers are the main goal. The other girls' stats don't effect the scenes unlocking, they just shape them to your gameplay style. Yes, you are also right that using Noe in cooking is almost pointless right now, but that's not always going to be the case, so finding a away to have players no to use her in other jobs other than waitressing when it is helpful.

- 3) Well this one is pretty much where I'm going to be looking in my solution bit below. I thought it was clear enough to see how many game scenes there are / you have seen via the progress tracker already in, but it seems not. So how to fix this... How indeed.

My Solution Theory
---

So as I pointed to, it seems that most of the confusion comes from the player not knowing which direction to go rather than knowing how to maximize the game's daily results... That's what the anecdotal evidence is suggesting to me so far anyway.

My solution is actually what I touched on in a post a few above, in that a revamped Progress Tracker which is more prominent to find on the daily overview menu, and has information denoting all the arcs and their current progress / next scene unlocks (Debt/Cash, Stats, Days etc) and a small hint on where to look for the next scene pop, could be the most helpful thing for this issue. The Main story already has this, but since that part of the game is easy to complete early on it isn't helpful when you try get the character arc scenes is it? Basically it would be the walkthrough info right in the game, in simple terms to say "You want the next Beck scene? Get theses things x/y/z and he'll be at the next poker night after that", for each arc. It would also then say if you have completed all the current scenes in that arc by default since the next one will be "Coming in a later version" or some such.

How do you think this would do in going towards solving the various problems and confusion you face? That is an open question to all here in fact. From what I can tell, it should solve a lot of the aimlessness that people seem to feel given the complete freedom of the day-to-day in game, but then again I'm not the one who has this player experience given my Dev's inside knowledge, so I can only ask if y'all think it is the needed fix.

The one thing it doesn't do that I can see myself is tell you that (as pointed out above) using Noe as a cook for example isn't effective, but I do think that when for example Frankie has 10 scenes in her arc and needs $5000-$10000 (just and example) to unlock her scenes, knowing the basics of the gameplay system will tell you that having Noe (or another girl) as a good cook while Frankie earns money is a good strategy in that situation, and the Progress Tracker will tell you when she has those scenes and how much cash she needs. In that case it helps explain that point of concern too, no?

TL:DR - My proposed solution is a better and more prominent Progress Tracker to explain how to find the next scene for any arc and if you have got them all already. That should cut down on the aimlessness / confusion the most of all, if not get rid of it to a point where it's on the player if they don't follow the in-game hints. Yes? No? Thoughts on this as a workable solution?

A tracker would be nice to have. Trying to remember every action I need to take on replays is kinda a chore, a tracker for all the goals would make it easier going forward.

I do have a specific question for you. What is the actual plan to make the other jobs less pointless for Noe? Since the game centers around her debt, will the other jobs allow her a small percentage of cash?

ding000

Dec 6, 2016
BeWilder i wanted to clarify something about point 1, i don't mind having consequences and personally i like having that in the game.

The somewhat abrupt ending makes it feel off, that in combination with a previous save game where you don't have the time to see the new content before game over.

A more prominent tracker would be a great addition and i think it would solve a lot of problems.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
A tracker would be nice to have. Trying to remember every action I need to take on replays is kinda a chore, a tracker for all the goals would make it easier going forward.

I do have a specific question for you. What is the actual plan to make the other jobs less pointless for Noe? Since the game centers around her debt, will the other jobs allow her a small percentage of cash?
Cheers.

Good question. We do have a plan in mind for that, but let's tease it out some a head of time now so we can see what it might look like in action, and if there is stuff we should be looking out for, shall we? Oh... By the way, just to clarify, only Waitressing earns money, the other jobs increase money for the waitress(es) of the day, not the performer... Just mentioning that as it's in the mentioned question but it's worth pointing out and correcting.

Essentially our plan for making the gameplay a better strategy experience (ie, making it worth putting Noe and the girls in various positions) is to simply add content for the other girls to give the player more to unlock and enjoy, incentivizing a flexible play style. As it is now, the planning is flat since only Noe really has any content that needs some time to unlock as $200 can be earned in a day for the other girls right now.

It's a simple plan, but it looks more complicated than it is. I'll break it down in an example here.

(Please Note: When the gameplay is filled out more, all 3 waitresses will be trainable in all 3 of their stats, so any girl can potientially be built for any role(s) given time and training. Noe will also have content for all stats as well, so she will be worth building up in several areas. These examples also assume you are handling each girls stress and things like rep, so it's not included but you know it's there.)

Currently
So... For now the only girl who needs anything more than $200 is Noe, so she's always waitressing. The other girls have their own starter stats that lend to set jobs too, so that means your daily roster should look like this most of the time...

Waitress: Noe, Vacant. (Earning Tips/Unlocking Content)
Cook : Frankie (Adding Multiplier to Waitress Tips)
Entertainer: Kriem (Adding to Waitress Tips and Reducing Stress Gain for Others)
Promo: Kelsey (Earning Rep to Increase Waitress Tips/Mitigate Trap Damage/Allow more Proactive Days)

You don't need much change other than to avoid stress and things like that. Let's look at what happens when we have two girls worth earning stuff.

2 Girls
In this situation, we'll assume we've got another girl with content to follow. We'll say Frankie as she'll make for the starkest strategy change. In this case we'll say she has 10 scenes to unlock and needs $5000 in tips earned to unlock them, along with the content Noe has on offer. To get Frankie's content you'll need to use her in the waitressing job, it's the only way she can increase her cash/tips total.

So now you have this:

Waitress: Noe, Frankie. (Earning Tips/Unlocking Content)
Cook: Vacant (Empty - No Bonuses)
Entertainer: Kriem (Adding to Waitress Tips and Reducing Stress Gain for Others)
Promo: Kelsey (Earning Rep to Increase Waitress Tips/Mitigate Trap Damage/Allow more Proactive Days)

Aahh... Wait... Now we have a kink in the plan, and not the good kind. With Frankie waitressing, nobody is cooking, so you've lost as much as a x3 mutliplier, on both Noe and Frankie's earnings. You've got some options though... You can use Kelsey or Kriem as the cook instead, but that means you lose the perks of one of the other jobs. The other option is to use Noe (who if you follow the Damon or Brad Arcs will be well trained in romance) as a cook and pump up Frankie's earnings. Your days will be spent alternating Noe and Frankie in the jobs, and/or training up another girl to be a good cook.

Now what about 3 girls? or 4?

3 Girls
In this situation, we'll assume we've gone up another step or two. In this case we'll say Kelsey and Frankie have 10 scenes to unlock each and each needs $5000 in tips earned to unlock them, along with the content Noe has on offer. Now you have to get Kelsey and Frankie both to earn tips, as well as Noe.

So now you have this each day:

Waitress: 1 or 2 of Noe/Frankie/Kelsey.
Cook: Possibly Vacant
Entertainer: Kriem (?)
Promo: Possibly Vacant

A new ruffle in the plan, you can only have two waitresses each day, so you can't get all 3 earning every day. You'll need to either use one primary waitress each day and cover your bases elsewhere, in which case Noe will fill in and take over whatever spot the floor worker would normally fit, or you'll have two floor workers and a vacancy with your fourth girl (in this case Kriem) trying to sure up the areas you are leaving blank by moving around.

Same thing happens with 4 girls actively going for content, only it's more musical chairs than with 3, you see?

Now, it is possible that given Noe will need more money overall to pay off her debt than the other girls each need to see all their arc, than the player will keep using Noe as a waitress most of the time. That will however be up to player discretion as always, but it will likely cost them as through scenes Noe will naturally become pretty skilled at all the jobs even without a lot to training (a bit like a jack of all trades until you focus in on one), plus you won't see all her possible outcomes if you still yo one job all the time (true for all the girls).

---

So how does that seem to fit as a way to encourage some flexible work rostering for all you girls? It really becomes a question of when and how much side content we can get in don't you think? All in good time, once we give Noe some more sexing to find first after all, and maybe some more Sal scenes to intensify the story and the battle between them as we go on. If only we could do them all at once... If only...

BeWilder i wanted to clarify something about point 1, i don't mind having consequences and personally i like having that in the game.

The somewhat abrupt ending makes it feel off, that in combination with a previous save game where you don't have the time to see the new content before game over.

A more prominent tracker would be a great addition and i think it would solve a lot of problems.

Ah, I see. Well I'm glad that not everyone finds the end limit objectionable so, as I do think it's necessary in some ways. as you can see in the gameplay examples in this post, with out it you can simply grind one girl after the other without any need to really make use of your time/days efficiently, and hence I fear the game becomes more grindy and less about well planned out days, you see?

However I do agree it is a pretty abrupt end if you don't understand why it's there (and most player won't really I suppose). That I don't know how to fix though, apart from maybe a clearer message at the beginning or when it appears... Putting a scene there to contextualize it at this point wouldn't make much sense (and would feel like a bad end) when the player can continue in later versions... plus using CGs willy-nilly means less/slower sex added per version to the stories, and less gameplay too (we have lots of Gameplay CGs that need adding). It's a bit of a conundrum.

I'm glad that an improved progress tracker sounds like a serious solution, because it is something we can and should do in upcoming versions anyway, so if it can be such a big help to the player experience then wonderful. I guess we'll just have to try it and see if it is a panacea for most of our issues or plaster to cover over the superficial ones... as long as we keep trying to make Noemi better though, we're on the right track, eh?

Last edited:
Reactions: shady31 and ding000
3.30 star(s) 42 Votes