Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Can you give me an explenation? So far this game is more confusing then anything for me.

It takes a while to get your head round it/ Read the ingame info carefully when it talks about setting up and developing the stats of the mc and her assistants that will get you started out. Without having the right stats you can blast past the day limit and end up seeing very little content,

ding000

Dec 6, 2016
It takes a while to get your head round it/ Read the ingame info carefully when it talks about setting up and developing the stats of the mc and her assistants that will get you started out. Without having the right stats you can blast past the day limit and end up seeing very little content,
I did and it still makes no sense, all the info you get is only about how to avoid getting sabotaged and how to increase money. Nothing says what you should get in the training sessions of you and the girls to get scenes(except for money).

I don't want to rain on your parade, but the system the way it is doesn't serve it's purpose and if anything it makes the game so much worse.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
what are the chances Naomi gets laid by someone other then her hubby with in 5 years of real life time, im always disapointed every update that she doesnt have ntr.
The scenario involving the poker rival has escalated pretty far at this point, so it seems to me that this route will soon get to the real deal.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
I love this game, I really do.. But boy do I hate the system.. The mechanic of the game that ends the playability of the game after certain period of the game is a horrible idea...
It's more easy than people can think. You have to put Noe as waitress the most of the times because she earns the most of the money. When you can Frankie in the kitchen (more money). And in the days of rest gain the enough level of the requirements for Noe (romance and so on)

Reactions: asgardtipar2

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
Unique, amusing simulation of cafe management, real life piece and lustful erotics with great arts. I'm fond of of this masterpiece. The game is made with love and devotion. I devoured ithis pizzawork with gusto and I want more.
Fron the start I was confused with mechanics and game saves, but through some time I made it clear for myself.
Don't go by, just try it out

Last edited:

scatfetish

May 17, 2018
i think this game has great potencial, grafic is awesome, but the gameplay is weird -.- or i´m to stupid..... i found not a sex scene, strip poker was the only.....

Reactions: Fapmaister

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
how start restaurant scene ?
I don't know its dependencies. It could be related with which day you are on, how much money did you earn so far, do you have at least 3,4 stats? How much money did your employers earn so far? These stats are the ones that effects "scene trigger".
For me, it happened when 45-55 days left for game to end. There is no "How to do that" in this game. It just happens when everything is right. If you cant see then you should try again with a new game.

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Is there short guide how to play this game? Everyday I have 0 points reputation and small amount of money.

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
I´m the worse player that ever played to this game or i don´t understand the mechanic because i spent hours playing this game and nothing happens.

Reactions: PrequelOverOT

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
I got a problem with this game on my screen. I got an 34" alienware screen, sized 21:9 so i'm use to select a smaller resolution to avoid having cropped screen for unity.
However when unity starts for this game, i select a smaller resolution, but once i press start, the first choice option after introduction is cropped and i can't move on past this point.
(I tried a few resolutions options, but each time i got the same problem, as if the choice from the launcher doesn't apply once in game)

Does anyone is having the same problem and have a solution for me ?

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes