ding000

Dec 6, 2016
Hmm anyone found anything? because other then a few new relax pictures, i didn't see anything new(content might be somewhere before my save).

The whole development of this game is weird and seems to go at a snails pace.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Color me confused. I thought I'd give this game a try and was working my way through the story while keeping one eye on the official walkthrough (Game version 11 and WT version 10). Before I reached anything in version 10, and not even much of anything in 9, I get a "end of version" notice, thanks for playing and bam...that's it. What's the secret here?

Ok, looking closer, I've not even finished some of v8 story.

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
What if you have no interest in cheating at all and just want to run a good business :LOL:

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I tell you what, this dev team have to be maybe the very best, responsive to players, team out there. When you have devs like this, that actually respond to a player's feed back it makes you so much more willing to put up with short term glitches and problems. Other game developers really need to take a page out of their book.

Well done fellas, and hats off to a good solid game!

ding000

Dec 6, 2016
I tell you what, this dev team have to be maybe the very best, responsive to players, team out there. When you have devs like this, that actually respond to a player's feed back it makes you so much more willing to put up with short term glitches and problems. Other game developers really need to take a page out of their book.

Well done fellas, and hats off to a good solid game!
Can you give me an explenation? So far this game is more confusing then anything for me.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
It's time to upgrade your PC. even Celeron CPUs, since 2004 support 64bit instructions.
That may be true, but for a very long time after that and continuing to this very day, many people are still running 32-bit Windows on 64-bit hardware. That will more likely be the limiting factor.

Volcanoid

Jul 13, 2020
That may be true, but for a very long time after that and continuing to this very day, many people are still running 32-bit Windows on 64-bit hardware. That will more likely be the limiting factor.
You know you can buy a cheap key of Windows 10 from ebay for around $5. They are perfectly legal as you use the windows activation tool to activate the product without using any crack or third party software. Having 64bit is better as it allows you to use more RAM, a wide variety of software, and a good performance.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
You know you can buy a cheap key of Windows 10 from ebay for around $5. They are perfectly legal as you use the windows activation tool to activate the product without using any crack or third party software. Having 64bit is better as it allows you to use more RAM, a wide variety of software, and a good performance.
Of course I know that. But the vast majority of average Joe's don't.

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes