BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I think that there will always be different comments, who likes what, but I agree with the step-by-step guide, I don’t know English, I would like to know what to do, I think you need to rent for a large audience to earn money, but you said that you want to make an exclusive game, I Sincerely I wish you good luck !!!
Thanks for the well wishes.

If you found the walkthrough helpful before, I suspect you still will, it's just got less of the Gameplay CG bits in the middle of it, now they are in a side document. Hope it helps people better that way.

Love the game, can't wait for the next release! Are there any plans for some interracial content with Noe?
Cheers for the hype and compliments!

Depends what you count as interracial content I guess. I suspect you mean Noe and a black man, in which case, no likely not. We did have a black male character planned as an arc in the game but that part has been cut from the game long ago, since it's already running very long. If we find the time and the will of it we may add in the content towards the end or after the game's main finish, but there is no plans for it right now. Noe'll have to wait for another beWilder game to get a bit of worldliness in her.

Which of the other characters are getting their own releases and, are they all romanceable?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Everyone on this list has themselves an arc and a few updates worth of stories to tell. Only Roy is under consideration for shortening right now, but we don't want that to happen if possible either.

I wouldn't say they are all "Romanceable", but they'll all get some sex and glory to their name. Not much love lost between Noe and Beck for example, but they still have their naughty.

Are we expecting an update to drop before the end of July?
No. The game needs a few extra days this time. We expect it to be next week. Sadly, life just got in the way this month. We'll be making sure all July Daring supporters are taken care of as we always do.

Developers are very dedicated to time, the last one dropped on the 1st and I would imagine the same to be true this time around.
We greatly appreciate the faith and the good will my friend. Thanks a lot. Unfortunately it's going to be a couple more days than that, but hey, good things are worth a little wait and it's not like we're going a half a year or more in delays like some games, eh?

Gonna make it all and make it good, then make it as fast as we can rather than cut or lose quality. We're also going to see to it July Daring supporters get it. No excuses. Better go get it done now, huh?

Jan 8, 2018
Thanks for the well wishes.

If you found the walkthrough helpful before, I suspect you still will, it's just got less of the Gameplay CG bits in the middle of it, now they are in a side document. Hope it helps people better that way.

Cheers for the hype and compliments!

Depends what you count as interracial content I guess. I suspect you mean Noe and a black man, in which case, no likely not. We did have a black male character planned as an arc in the game but that part has been cut from the game long ago, since it's already running very long. If we find the time and the will of it we may add in the content towards the end or after the game's main finish, but there is no plans for it right now. Noe'll have to wait for another beWilder game to get a bit of worldliness in her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Everyone on this list has themselves an arc and a few updates worth of stories to tell. Only Roy is under consideration for shortening right now, but we don't want that to happen if possible either.

I wouldn't say they are all "Romanceable", but they'll all get some sex and glory to their name. Not much love lost between Noe and Beck for example, but they still have their naughty.

No. The game needs a few extra days this time. We expect it to be next week. Sadly, life just got in the way this month. We'll be making sure all July Daring supporters are taken care of as we always do.

We greatly appreciate the faith and the good will my friend. Thanks a lot. Unfortunately it's going to be a couple more days than that, but hey, good things are worth a little wait and it's not like we're going a half a year or more in delays like some games, eh?

Gonna make it all and make it good, then make it as fast as we can rather than cut or lose quality. We're also going to see to it July Daring supporters get it. No excuses. Better go get it done now, huh?
Just like me, I used to have a sign hanging in my pub that I had made, it simply said
"Please Note:- We Do Not Serve Fast Food, Just Great Food, As Fast As We Can!"

Reactions: BeWilder

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
No please

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I love Roy arc.
You...you love the Roy arc? But there's only 2 scenes so far, how is that possible?

Fear not though, we don't have any plans to cut or reduce the Roy arc, I was merely pointing out above that if things come to it, that's the only aspect of the game we can see there being room to pull back on. Again, that's only if we ever need too. The reason the game is so big in scope and has a lot still to do in it is because we feel there is a whole lot worth making and showing, including Roy. We just don't know where we'll be in say 2 years time, and how much of the planned progress we'll have achieved, so we're just keeping our priorities in mind.

The reason it's Roy mentioned is simply the importance of his story. He's got a past that we'd like to touch on and share, plus he's got a troublesome "neighbour" to deal with, both of which we'd like to and plan on doing. Stacked up against the other characters, they are more integrated to the game concept is all.

- The Main Story is important and drives the whole game. It's like the glue of the concept.
- Sal is the main villain and may also affect the Main Story so he's in for sure
- Brad is the all important Fiance and we want a chance for some direct interaction with him both for Noe who turns her back on her relationship and for Noe who doesn't.
- Damon and Beck are both already started and the main side stories with Noe outside the restaurant. We think they are going well and have more to show. People are already enjoying them.
- While not for everybody, Asana is the other important side story, bringing some variety in the kinds of sex and problems Noe has, and she also helps balance the game by creating greater need for the Open Mind stat.
- Kriem, Frankie and Kelsey are also super important since they are stories with Noe not as the main focus, they offer more sex opportunities, world building (Kelsey is already linked with our AoH game through Kate for example) and character growth, plus they add a vast amount of complexity/depth to the gameplay (or they will when they have more scenes and hence need more than just $100-200 in tips to get involved with).

Hope that shows why Roy is the lowest in need for the game, though as we said we want to deliver all what we think is worth and what we've laid into the game already.

Long story short, fear not as I said, Roy's still in it and we'll tell you long in advance if he isn't anymore... and even then that's not to say he won't reappear in other games for things either way, especially games we set in Philly. That's why we love our extended universe of interconnected content. Yay!

Last edited:

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Idk what the subs are leaning towards but I really hope the next (to next) update brings infinite saves as I think there isn't a NEED for gallery yet. And by that I mean some scenes are repeatable and you can create saves for the non-repeatable ones, so in a way having more saves is killing two birds with one stone while a proper gallery can be made later.

I feel like I have to make extra calculations while deciding to overwrite my saves so yeah, definitely need more. Do it for me patrons.

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
yes i agree most of comments, game has started most boring characters, but has great potential..

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Any gangbangs in this game?
Nope. You're thinking of Agents of Heels!

Idk what the subs are leaning towards but I really hope the next (to next) update brings infinite saves as I think there isn't a NEED for gallery yet. And by that I mean some scenes are repeatable and you can create saves for the non-repeatable ones, so in a way having more saves is killing two birds with one stone while a proper gallery can be made later.

I feel like I have to make extra calculations while deciding to overwrite my saves so yeah, definitely need more. Do it for me patrons.
In the end, we're going to put both in, this is just which will be done first. The other will go in next time we can afford to do a tech build, which will be when people will be more open to another build with fewer scenes/CGs than normal so we can carve out time to build and include the UI work needed. I think we'll need a few regular content focused builds first though. We all want more Noe doin' stuffs.

It would be and will be great to have both yeah, but this is a good chance for us to include the supporters' opinions in development so we took it. I know it's not ideal, but you can tuck save files into sub-folders if you want to keep some safe, or rename them with a little extra info (like SaveSlot1_Beck.dat) to keep more on hand. That's the kind of thing we do want to remove the need to do, but it's up to the wider opionion on what improves the quality of play for the most immediate choice.

Anyways, what I'm saying is, no need to worry. All that's fit to make the game better (all our games even), and all in good time.

sad the game's villain has almost no content so far :unsure:
yes i agree most of comments, game has started most boring characters, but has great potential..
Well, to be fair, there is a reason for this.

As stated above in another post, Sal has his own arc story but it may also come to effect the main story (unlike the others which will be more effective of endings in the current plan). That means to really get into the meat of his scenes, we'll need to advance the main story even more and also do his early build up scenes, which are more scheming/tone setting than straight up sexing. Nobody really wants it so Noe goes from hating him to a superslut in 3 actions and end it there, do they?

So, if we had focused on him from the point we switched over to character focuses releases, we'd essentially just have some scenes of him building up a plan and other scenes in the main story where Noe tries to battle him / bond with her new girls.

We'd be around about where we are now but we'd also be saying the following things about the game based on the player's experience (which as of now are not true since we focused elsewhere first):

- The game looks like it's only about Sal, and that it's just another Fem Protag game where you beat down the girl and then fuck/rape her a lot. It's not that.
- There's no other content to find, so the Downtime parts are all empty with just repeatable stuff.
- There's no point to any stats other than Competitive since the others don't unlock any content for Noe. Noe's stats don't help with gameplay much either since there is no real reason to not have her waitress all the time.
- There's very little sex or sexy, even compared to where we are right now (this is something we're working on already with Damon and coming releases)

So you see why we've been trying to spread out content and aiming to get something in to find for all players? Those above points are all things we're trying to address and add good experience with. You're right to think that Sal has potential ahead of him to do some bad things (good for the people wanting him to come out on top), we just have some heavy lifting to do before we are ready to get into that side of the good stuff.

The real question ahead though is this: Do we want to include some scenes for one of the other girls (Kriem/Frankie/Kelsey) before we do Sal and Main story, so the gameplay isn't kept flattened and focused on only Noe earning money, or do wait on that even longer to get more villain in the story? That's something for us all to think about.

Anyways, cheers all, keep up the good fandom and spirits. Going to end this lil' breather and get knee deep in Little Toscana work again now.

Last edited:

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
What a pity! I was thinking in the poker friends or in a favor for Sal friends. At least, will be there a MMF?
*fingers crossed*

I was referreing to right now in that post specifically. No gangbangs for Noe in the game today, but there is in AoH. But yeah, I don't think Noe will get the chance in this game for a 4-on-1 like Nat did (they are two different kinds of girls after all), not without turning her restuarant into "Little Orgyville"... Maybe if Sal goes really well, but I'm not promising just yet.

There will of course be some threesome action though. Exact configurations and rosters I'll not say too far ahead of time. As for MMF specifically, I don't think Brad's going to want to be sharing anytime too soon, but then again, he might not even get a say in the matter, or maybe he can be bribed with other deals? I wonder... *Muhahaha*

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
I was referreing to right now in that post specifically. No gangbangs for Noe in the game today, but there is in AoH. But yeah, I don't think Noe will get the chance in this game for a 4-on-1 like Nat did (they are two different kinds of girls after all), not without turning her restuarant into "Little Orgyville"... Maybe if Sal goes really well, but I'm not promising just yet.

There will of course be some threesome action though. Exact configurations and rosters I'll not say too far ahead of time. As for MMF specifically, I don't think Brad's going to want to be sharing anytime too soon, but then again, he might not even get a say in the matter, or maybe he can be bribed with other deals? I wonder... *Muhahaha*
Who knows, Brad might not even be involved ^^
Or he might end up tag teaming Kriem with Roy... I'd be down for either of those scenarios :D

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Who knows, Brad might not even be involved ^^
Or he might end up tag teaming Kriem with Roy... I'd be down for either of those scenarios :D
That's kind of what I was getting at with Brad, yeah. Depending on some things, he may not be in the picture when the banging meets "La Dolce Vita"!

As for Kriem... You think she's nasty enough to fuck an old man? Really? She's crazy... But also very Open Minded so... *Muhahaha* Again! I know she'd fuck Brad black and blue if she thought Noe would be cool with it... or maybe even if she just thinks it's what's best for Noe. Loyalty to someone doesn't always mean you make them happy, now does it?

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
That's kind of what I was getting at with Brad, yeah. Depending on some things, he may not be in the picture when the banging meets "La Dolce Vita"!

As for Kriem... You think she's nasty enough to fuck an old man? Really? She's crazy... But also very Open Minded so... *Muhahaha* Again! I know she'd fuck Brad black and blue if she thought Noe would be cool with it... or maybe even if she just thinks it's what's best for Noe. Loyalty to someone doesn't always mean you make them happy, now does it?
You got practically endless possibilities, it's all up to you :) this could get really interesting although we're probably still quite far from those types of events.. but given enough updates I assume we'll get to enjoy some spice eventually. Cheers!

Reactions: Adolfo

Docc777

May 14, 2018
I wanted to ask a question. When Noemi is doing stuff on the free day often the stats will not be updated. Like when doing The Team Building with Kriem it should give a 1+ on Cpmpetitive but it is not changing. Same happend 2 times with the Romance stat.
Is this a bug?

Jan 8, 2018
I wanted to ask a question. When Noemi is doing stuff on the free day often the stats will not be updated. Like when doing The Team Building with Kriem it should give a 1+ on Cpmpetitive but it is not changing. Same happend 2 times with the Romance stat.
Is this a bug?
It doesn't change the state for you, team building changes the stat for the person you're with.

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes