Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
I love this game, good timing and teasing, beautiful girls and interesting and well done story. And the creators are very very active. I've beggining to patron this month, I think it's worth. One suggestion, could Damon has a big big dick and he thinks it's normal size, and Noe discovers the surprise

Reactions: Looper9 and shady31

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Love this game!

There is a break, tho, in the Leech storyline. After "Everybody loves Kelsey", whenever you save, it automatically ends the Leech storyline. To keep it active, I have to not make any saves after that. Even after he visits the restaurant, a save will end the path.

I see that this has been addressed, but will there be an update or do we have to wait for the next installment for a fix?

Thanks!

Last edited:

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
So I just have to say, I normally am not bothered by NTR. I am not a huge fan of it, but I can deal with it in the course of the story but when I played through the 9th scene with Beck/Leech, my anxiety level went through the roof. I have experienced this a couple of times in other games but not to this extreme. Normally, I would play it over a couple of times to lessen the sting, but I am not sure I can play that path again.

Nice job creating that uncomfortable atmosphere! Seriously!

Oh... and you need a gallery in your games or some way to replay some of the scenes. Not so bad in this game, but for AoH it would be great.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shady31 and Adolfo

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Ok, I'll try that, I just tried to optimize the earnings managing the stress.

Well, that's a great improvement, my fear was because I didn't see any progress in making more money as the versions went on.

Glad to know, I'm more relaxed now :)
Yup, it's all a work in progress, but I'm glad it's pleasing folks at this stage nonetheless. Also glad to be of help!

I can assure you, I am going to do everything I can, to make sure Noe DOES bend over for Sal, when the time comes. :devilish:
Ohhh.... So you two are those kinds of people... I see...

Damn you butt lovers! Boobs are where it's at! Boobs I say! No bending necessary!

For reals though, yeah... Sal's a real villain huh? Charming, and yet obviously poison. That an option's gonna be there in time (one of multiple possible paths ahead for Noe)... Just need to really him and the main story hard again for a while and make the other arcs sexy while we work our way there.

I love this game, good timing and teasing, beautiful girls and interesting and well done story. And the creators are very very active. I've beggining to patron this month, I think it's worth. One suggestion, could Damon has a big big dick and he thinks it's normal size, and Noe discovers the surprise
Thank you kindly, and thank you for the support. We really do mean it when we say it's thanks to those that back us that we can do any of this.

As for Damon... Well... We try to avoid the obvious tropes like the "OMG, Biggus Dickus! We meet at last!" thing female protagonists often do, as well as trying to keep things in realistic enough proportions body wise...

Still... Reading your suggestion and then going back over my already written scripts... If you only knew!

Muhahaha

Love this game!

There is a break, tho, in the Leech storyline. After "Everybody loves Kelsey", whenever you save, it automatically ends the Leech storyline. To keep it active, I have to not make any saves after that. Even after he visits the restaurant, a save will end the path.

I see that this has been addressed, but will there be an update or do we have to wait for the next installment for a fix?

Thanks!
So I just have to say, I normally am not bothered by NTR. I am not a huge fan of it, but I can deal with it in the course of the story but when I played through the 9th scene with Beck/Leech, my anxiety level went through the roof. I have experienced this a couple of times in other games but not to this extreme. Normally, I would play it over a couple of times to lessen the sting, but I am not sure I can play that path again.

Nice job creating that uncomfortable atmosphere! Seriously!

Oh... and you need a gallery in your games or some way to replay some of the scenes. Not so bad in this game, but for AoH it would be great.
Thank you kindly as well! Always happy to hear our efforts are turning into enjoyment.

Quick touch on the Bug - Yup, we did fix it, about a month ago now. It's already up. Just hasn't yet made it's way here it seems.

To the Beck Arc and NTR... Well, honestly I wasn't going for something that wouldn't be sexy. The atmosphere should have been tense for Noe since she's being such a bad, bad girl... so competitive she put a dick in her mouth, *tisk* *tisk*... She had better not want to lose! Hope it wasn't too upsetting for you though. It's the kinky goodness we want for the player after all. Thanks for the compliement and feedback though!

Oh, and yeah, it's no secret we could use a gallery indeed. It's on our list for sure. AoH may well get one by the time we get to v1.0 (if we can do it, we want to make our games their very best after all). NTR will definitely get one though. We expect v0.12 (September 2020 by current plans) will be a half content/half tech feature build, with either a basic but inclusive gallery functionally or the inclusion of the AoH updated/infinite save system for Noemi. Just a matter of picking which one goes first and getting there!

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Thank you kindly as well! Always happy to hear our efforts are turning into enjoyment.

Quick touch on the Bug - Yup, we did fix it, about a month ago now. It's already up. Just hasn't yet made it's way here it seems.
Thanks for the reply! I just downloaded the latest from your Patreon site. Keep up the great work!

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Thank you kindly, and thank you for the support. We really do mean it when we say it's thanks to those that back us that we can do any of this.

As for Damon... Well... We try to avoid the obvious tropes like the "OMG, Biggus Dickus! We meet at last!" thing female protagonists often do, as well as trying to keep things in realistic enough proportions body wise...

Still... Reading your suggestion and then going back over my already written scripts... If you only knew!

Muhahaha

Thank you for your kind and funny answer. It's a good idea the gallery and the possibility of more save games.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017

Hello-hello! Come on in and pull up a chair, we’re in for some teaser time and Noemi is taking charge! We’re a good chunk through the month of July, and even more we’re a good chunk through another version of our best Italian girl! Time we let loose the details of whores! Tortured puns ho, but first, a sexy looksee before the details!

Y’all remember the photoshoot Noe had last version, don’t you? Well that night only got her revved up and ready for more, now she’s putting on a live event through her phone, and she’s certainly dressed in little enough to impress! Make’um look big for the camera, Noe! The best part…? This is only the beginning, both for this day’s excitement, and for the new heights for the version!

Now, given that tease and all the titillating talk up to this point, it may not come as a surprise, but we’ll say it anyway. It’ll be official this way. The focus of this version is once again on the Damon arc, the title of which is “A Damon on the Side”!

Let’s dig down now and get to the delicious details, so we all know what’s up on the order ticket for Noemi’s v0.11:
- Another 4 Full New Scenes! A fresh set of 4 scenes, all Damon, and all picking up where we left off. By the time we’re done, that’ll be 11 to the college guy’s attempts to triumph! Now, we usually try to have ourselves 5 scenes per version, but these ones are longer than normal and oh yes… all 4 are x-rated! Nudity, touching and more coming the hot new “couple” of the hour's way, but only if Noe can keep that debt rolling down and her passions (aka Romance) up! We’d be worried if we were Brad right about now!
- First set of Lv3 Restaurant Outcomes, and more! Speaking of crushing that debt…! Now that Noe can reach up as high as 8 Nerve, she’s emboldened enough to let loose and earn big! Not just her but her girls too. We’ve got our first set of Lv3 Outcomes to add, the ones that are much more flirty, teasy and yes also x-rated at times. Of course, this first set is coming to the Waitress task, and landing one of these can earn you as much as $100 a day in tips, even before all the cooking/entertaining/rep bonuses (so, like $200-400 with well placed girls and decently built stats). Wow… What are the girls going to do to grab that much cash we wonder! Each of the 4 ladies get their first Good Lv3 here, but that’s not all either. We’re added an extra set of 4 on top, the first of the Good Entertain Lv2s to include in the mix. All the girls will have to step up and be more interactive with the crowds of customers now, but for their efforts it means even bigger ranges of added daily tips and even more stress edged off the other women at work too. All in all, it’s a new level of action going on at the Little Toscana tables, and we’re still only in the lower half of total goodies (and baddies) to find!
- Balances, Feedback Additions and Improved Features for a Better Experience! This one isn’t exclusive to v0.11, but it’s worth the inclusion just the same. We’re doing another pass on the entire game, each of the elements individually and together as whole, with the aim in mind of making a fine’n’sexy experience. Taking on the constructive player feedback we’ve gotten since the last outing (when we’ve managed to get some), we’re tightening up some things here and there for that extra oomph. One thing on our list is some UI polish particularly, picking out and improving the engine code handling it in places ahead of time, because we foresee v0.12 being a whip to the UI's look! Of course, we want y’all to come by and be a part of that improvement, letting us know where the changes are best to be made and why, so we can do the job right. Alright? Right!

The quick recap version is:
- 4 New Scenes, all 4 on Damon, all 4 x-rated.
- 8 New Gameplay Outcomes. The first batch of the new and the lewd Lv3 Outcomes in the Restaurant Manager, available at 8+ Nerve for Noe. The first set of 4 comes to the Waitress job (1 for each girl, all Good outcomes), including some x-rated service. Also including the first set of Lv2 Entertainment outcomes (1 for each girl as well), added to the pool at 4+ Nerve for Noe.
This means a new tier of potential income per day in the later sections of the game now, and higher tip and stress relief bonuses for Entertaining.
- Minor game balancing and pre-emptive work on improving UI, coming soon.

How does that sound for some delicious service? Wouldn’t expect any less for Noe and Co.! Well, we’ve got some even better news on top to count as a cherry on this teaser. All the engine work is in place, tested and working well! Now it’s all about producing the art and making it rain! Y’all will see how that goes through the coming backer teasers. That’s the real steak in this dinner after all, and while it takes time to be well done, for now it’s all well in the kitchen!

Alright, digest that now. We’ll be back with AoH’s Brave v0.17.1 release soon, Nat’s Alternate Universe wallpaper sooner, and more polls, news and soon enough Noemi teasers in the coming week or so, then it’s Crunch to the end time for us right after. Hype-hype, and away!

Be squeezin’ and teasin’ and beWilder!
Hello-hello! Come on in and pull up a chair, we’re in for some teaser time and Noemi is taking charge! We’re a good chunk through the month of July, and even more we’re a good chunk through another version of our best Italian girl! Time we let loose the details of whores! Tortured puns ho, but first, a sexy looksee before the details!

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
very beautiful the protagonist,original story,nice graphics.Βut there is nothing to make this game very popular.I know what this, developer knows? (many and good sex scenes)

Reactions: Adolfo

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
very beautiful the protagonist,original story,nice graphics.Βut there is nothing to make this game very popular.I know what this, developer knows? (many and good sex scenes)
It's the question. I played the game a longitud time ago, when Noe was moving between the tables, and it was a bit Boeing. But now when I gave a new opportunity is a fantastic game: interesting story, beautiful girls, teasing, sex, good graphics, a system of ponte that is equilibrated... I think that maybe the problem is the walkthrough, It's very well done, but 70 pages of walkthrough could give a wrong idea about the difficulty of the game. When I have played again the game I Belice that it would take a titanic effort to play it, I translate (with google) the wt to spanish. But when I began to play I noticed that the game is interesting, amusing, New, and very easy to play. The wt gives too much information, It's exhaustive, and can fright new players. People, like me, discover games in svs, fap o better in f95zone playing new games. When the game worth it I patron it, like this one. Maybe People don't play because thik is too complicarte, when the reality is very different

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Thanks for the kind words, and yeah, we know more sex and sexy would be nice. Good thing we're still in development and will be adding more and more as we go.

It's the question. I played the game a longitud time ago, when Noe was moving between the tables, and it was a bit Boeing. But now when I gave a new opportunity is a fantastic game: interesting story, beautiful girls, teasing, sex, good graphics, a system of ponte that is equilibrated... I think that maybe the problem is the walkthrough, It's very well done, but 70 pages of walkthrough could give a wrong idea about the difficulty of the game. When I have played again the game I Belice that it would take a titanic effort to play it, I translate (with google) the wt to spanish. But when I began to play I noticed that the game is interesting, amusing, New, and very easy to play. The wt gives too much information, It's exhaustive, and can fright new players. People, like me, discover games in svs, fap o better in f95zone playing new games. When the game worth it I patron it, like this one. Maybe People don't play because thik is too complicarte, when the reality is very different
Well, as the reply just above shows, we'd be a bit naive to think the game not being as popular as we'd like or think it should be is down to the walkthrough rather then the content, you do have a point that the walkthrough is a bit messy.

Funny you should say it now though, we've actually given it a bit of a whip into shape this month already. We were trying to be sure to have all the details included but the Outcomes really did add a lot of bloat to it. We've moved those over to a supplemental PDF for those who want it because there's still about 400-500 more to add and that'd be insane... The formatting still makes the document a bit long, but the main Walkthrough is about half as long now, so that's something.

Cheers for looking out for us though, and for the feedback, even if we fell into it ourselves recently too. Maybe somebody'll find they get a shout out in the release notes soon, hmm?

All the best!

Jan 8, 2018
Thanks for the kind words, and yeah, we know more sex and sexy would be nice. Good thing we're still in development and will be adding more and more as we go.

Well, as the reply just above shows, we'd be a bit naive to think the game not being as popular as we'd like or think it should be is down to the walkthrough rather then the content, you do have a point that the walkthrough is a bit messy.

Funny you should say it now though, we've actually given it a bit of a whip into shape this month already. We were trying to be sure to have all the details included but the Outcomes really did add a lot of bloat to it. We've moved those over to a supplemental PDF for those who want it because there's still about 400-500 more to add and that'd be insane... The formatting still makes the document a bit long, but the main Walkthrough is about half as long now, so that's something.

Cheers for looking out for us though, and for the feedback, even if we fell into it ourselves recently too. Maybe somebody'll find they get a shout out in the release notes soon, hmm?

All the best!
Talking of shout outs, and I know i'm a bit late, but thank you for mine, more importantly, thank you for listening.

Reactions: Adolfo and BeWilder

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
I think that there will always be different comments, who likes what, but I agree with the step-by-step guide, I don’t know English, I would like to know what to do, I think you need to rent for a large audience to earn money, but you said that you want to make an exclusive game, I Sincerely I wish you good luck !!!

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Which of the other characters are getting their own releases and, are they all romanceable?

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes