pokey69

Jul 22, 2017
The graphics are just great, only the game play is a turnoff for me, I played many hours and hardly got anywhere.
I wish the gameplay was easier (at least for me) then this game would rock in my opinion.
There is a lot of features in the gameplay that I'm not sure are necessary or optimal. What did was I always put Noemi on Floor Work, Kriem on Entertain, Frankie on Kitchen, Kelsey on Promote. I never did any team-building exercises to improve the other stats; I don't see what is the purpose of that? Every girl already has the stats to do 1 role so why not just leave them there?

Making money is critical to unlocking all the scenes and the best way to make money is to do Floor Work so Noemi always has to stay on that. The others only need to earn $200 on floor work to unlock their scenes and then never again.

The game was a lot simpler for me once I broke it down like that. Noemi's Cash and Stats are the only things to focus on.

Floor Work, Car Wash, and Poker are the only ways to make cash.

Self-Improvement on Free Day to raise the stat required to unlock scene (use walkthrough to see what is required).

If a girl is stressed (60/70+), give her day off.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I know there's been at least one vanilla sex scene. If you're referring to strictly NTR scenes, there's a handjob scene and a 69 scene along the Beck route. This recent update had NTR pathing along another route, but no major developments as of yet. If you're waiting on major content, it's still probably a ways off with their update schedule (once every two months).

As a patron, while I do enjoy their Agent of Heels game, I much prefer NTR and really hope they wrap up production on AoH relatively soon and are able to release monthly updates for this one. The art is gorgeous and I don't really mind the grindy nature of the game (it's pretty easy once you get a grip on things). The writing is also excellent compared to a lot of games in the genre, so I'm very excited to play it once they do get to the really meaty NTR scenes.

But I'm hoping they won't keep things on a rotating schedule by starting a new project after AoH finishes. That's the main culprit for stagnation currently I feel. Of course, this could all be my biases talking and AoH is the more popular title compared to NTR and they're planning to continue it for the forseeable future. I see BeWilder is here so maybe they can shed some light on this.
wye not first finish are 1 project and make 2 same time this is not good
Cheers yawningcanoe, thank you for the kind words and also thank you for the support. We do mean it when we say we couldn't do it without backers such as yourself, so really, it's greatly appreciated by many.

I'll give my take on this so, I know Unshi gave his but we have a little bit of a difference in view and I can probably give some more clarity on my experience. I'll also cover kaffeepot's question here at the same time.

This game is likely going to be a long one, and so we're still in the early quarter-to-half phase of the game. Since this is my first proper project of my own (before I worked in medical games / technology which didn't have this broad of a creative window) I admit I've let the scope grow very big and I've learned a lot for future games, but I also believe there will be a lot of good stuff in here already promised that I want to deliver on. We all put a lot of ourselves into our first steps and all. Anyways...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To the bit about AoH: I'm sorry it's not to your taste as much as this, but I am glad to hear that you think it is popular. As Unshi said it's probably not that much more popular than NTR within the beWildernaut ranks (it is a bit), but aside from that I don't think it's relatively popular in general, definitely not enough to stretch out beyond it's time. Even if it was, we wouldn't do that, we've got plenty of raucousness to get up to and we don't want to hurt the game or the world overall by pandering beyond it's time. Fear not. (Though I do think it has a few more versions in it than Unshi might... we'll see!).

To the bit about 2 Projects: I'm also sorry to say that it's very unlikely we'll move to a 1 project at a time routine, it just doesn't work out the way you might think in practice. Yes, when AoH ends we might need to fill up some months between as we get Project#3 v0.1 ready, so then NTR might get a couple back-to-back outings, but it's not a practical longterm schedule sadly.

Shedding some light on what goes on. Aside from (all important) planning discussions, advising and some playtesting, Unshi only does the art for NTR. In return I do the same for AoH but with writing. That means for every version of NTR I do all the planning, scene design, directing/posing CGs, writing, editing, rewriting and reediting, the coding, the engine work, the main playtesting, the systems testing, the walkthrough... everything... plus all the posts on our patreon (about 15+ a month), our other media pages, then balancing family, friends, rest and other life events. By all means, I'm not complaining, it's a great job and I love it (I want to do it for decades if possible), it's just a lot to keep going at our pace. It takes more than a month to make a version of NTR or AoH (since Unshi does all this too for AoH, only PR art instead of post writing). The reason we can keep a month-by-month release schedule is because we can trade projects and run them in parallel.

Does that make more sense now? You see how it's actually a much healthier balance of our work, lives and talents to aim for 2 staggered games in 8-9 weeks over 1 game ever 5-7 weeks? I hope it does, because it does to us and we do consistently make monthly releases without completely killing or burning ourselves. Besides, it is quite honestly refreshing to be able to put aside Noe for a week or two ever other month to practice with something else and keep a fresh perspective on how it's doing after a few days away.

Alrighty, cheers again for the kind words! That's my longer take. Hope it helps. Onward to more comments and then sexy girl making!

I too am interested. I seem to have played so much and I feel like I am stuck. I cannot believe the hours I have put in already multiple playthroughs and I am trying to get the full Beck route. Get the strip poker and the level 3 car wash and then the game seems to end....and that was one of my better playthroughs...
It may just be that you're not earning enough in a playthrough, though with that many days and the new increases in day off activity earning it shouldn't be so hard. If it is, please do tell so we can account for that in the balancing efforts. However...

The reason I flag this is because if you are saving and loading after taking Beck's deal, it's likely tripping the pathing bug that says the path ended when it hasn't and so you are not going to be able to see the scenes. We've already fixed that but you might have the bum v0.10 version. Is that the trouble?

Those tits are delightful, aren't they? I regret not making this a raging titjob scene now... *Boo-hoo*

I'm loving this game and the NTR routes. Way to go, Noe. Keep fucking them all.

Thank you, thank you! And the best thing yet, she's only just getting started. Still plenty of early ground to cover in most arcs, but handfuls of sex left to come at all stages. Way to go Noe indeed! A girl like that can't be had by just one!

Edit: Fixed Spellings

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Yup, took a look and I found it. It's not a visual bug, its that a boll bit got flipped the wrong way when handling the loading of saved data, making the error occur when reloading. Fixing it now, then a simple reload of the save data should resolve the problem since the choice to take his deal is still saved and intact.

Thank you all today for the flagging, it's appreciated.
So, should one wait for the bug fix before playing v.10?

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
So, should one wait for the bug fix before playing v.10?
That would be the wise move, or simply don't reload saves after taking the choice to allow the Beck arc to continue if you are interested in seeing that one. Not really practical though so the Load Fix is probably the way to go.

Googler617

Sep 4, 2018
There is a lot of features in the gameplay that I'm not sure are necessary or optimal. What did was I always put Noemi on Floor Work, Kriem on Entertain, Frankie on Kitchen, Kelsey on Promote. I never did any team-building exercises to improve the other stats; I don't see what is the purpose of that? Every girl already has the stats to do 1 role so why not just leave them there?

Making money is critical to unlocking all the scenes and the best way to make money is to do Floor Work so Noemi always has to stay on that. The others only need to earn $200 on floor work to unlock their scenes and then never again.

The game was a lot simpler for me once I broke it down like that. Noemi's Cash and Stats are the only things to focus on.

Floor Work, Car Wash, and Poker are the only ways to make cash.

Self-Improvement on Free Day to raise the stat required to unlock scene (use walkthrough to see what is required).

If a girl is stressed (60/70+), give her day off.
Any suggestions on stats to achieve to get all events. I've got to Alfresco with Damon, but not sure if there's another event in that story.

yawningcanoe

Jun 20, 2017
Hi! Unshi here; the other half of the bewilder team and project leader of AoH. Thanks for the feedback, im sure spook will be happy to hear that, we have a bit of a friendly competition between us, its always good to keep the spirits up ;)

At this point i wouldnt say AoH is more popular than NTR no, i think they both have their share of followers. Noe has quickly crawled inside lots of peoples hearts.

About our plans for the future. We do approach the end of AoH:MoaR in a couple updates indeed. We ourselves are working on settling on what the best method for the future is but still in our heart of hearts believe that having 2 active projects is beneficial even if it costs us patreons (money) since the end product is way better. I can't say one word about what our next project will be about but stick I'd recommend you stick around cause it may surprise you ;)

Our number one priority is quality work. We might be poor, we might be hated, we might make mistakes, but its not gonna be due to our lack of efford. To that end we work on 2 projects simultaneously cause we do a TON of design work not only artistically, but written. We do believe that we being 2 people working on a single project and "living the moment" (meaning we plan, write, do the art and build each new release monthly instead of doing the artistic and written designs one month ahead) would be immensely detrimental to our work quality.
Cheers yawningcanoe, thank you for the kind words and also thank you for the support. We do mean it when we say we couldn't do it without backers such as yourself, so really, it's greatly appreciated by many.

I'll give my take on this so, I know Unshi gave his but we have a little bit of a difference in view and I can probably give some more clarity on my experience. I'll also cover kaffeepot's question here at the same time.

This game is likely going to be a long one, and so we're still in the early quarter-to-half phase of the game. Since this is my first proper project of my own (before I worked in medical games / technology which didn't have this broad of a creative window) I admit I've let the scope grow very big and I've learned a lot for future games, but I also believe there will be a lot of good stuff in here already promised that I want to deliver on. We all put a lot of ourselves into our first steps and all. Anyways...

To the bit about AoH: I'm sorry it's not to your taste as much as this, but I am glad to hear that you think it is popular. As Unshi said it's probably not that much more popular than NTR within the beWildernaut ranks (it is a bit), but aside from that I don't think it's relatively popular in general, definitely not enough to stretch out beyond it's time. Even if it was, we wouldn't do that, we've got plenty of raucousness to get up to and we don't want to hurt the game or the world overall by pandering beyond it's time. Fear not. (Though I do think it has a few more versions in it than Unshi might... we'll see!).

To the bit about 2 Projects: I'm also sorry to say that it's very unlikely we'll move to a 1 project at a time routine, it just doesn't work out the way you might think in practice. Yes, when AoH ends we might need to fill up some months between as we get Project#3 v0.1 ready, so then NTR might get a couple back-to-back outings, but it's not a practical longterm schedule sadly.

Shedding some light on what goes on. Aside from (all important) planning discussions, advising and some playtesting, Unshi only does the art for NTR. In return I do the same for AoH but with writing. That means for every version of NTR I do all the planning, scene design, directing/posing CGs, writing, editing, rewriting and reediting, the coding, the engine work, the main playtesting, the systems testing, the walkthrough... everything... plus all the posts on our patreon (about 15+ a month), our other media pages, then balancing family, friends, rest and other life events. By all means, I'm not complaining, it's a great job and I love it (I want to do it for decades if possible), it's just a lot to keep going at our pace. It takes more than a month to make a version of NTR or AoH (since Unshi does all this too for AoH, only PR art instead of post writing). The reason we can keep a month-by-month release schedule is because we can trade projects and run them in parallel.

Does that make more sense now? You see how it's actually a much healthier balance of our work, lives and talents to aim for 2 staggered games in 8-9 weeks over 1 game ever 5-7 weeks? I hope it does, because it does to us and we do consistently make monthly releases without completely killing or burning ourselves. Besides, it is quite honestly refreshing to be able to put aside Noe for a week or two ever other month to practice with something else and keep a fresh perspective on how it's doing after a few days away.

Alrighty, cheers again for the kind words! That's my longer take. Hope it helps. Onward to more comments and then sexy girl making!
Illuminating posts, thanks. Always nice to see some transparency with developers. While it's disappointing to hear that you'll be staying on a two project rotation, I get the reasoning, and I'll always prefer slow releases but with quality and consistency than the opposite. So even if I'm old and gray by the time Noemi finishes, I'll enjoy the ride. ;)

Reactions: AgentsOfHeels

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Illuminating posts, thanks. Always nice to see some transparency with developers. While it's disappointing to hear that you'll be staying on a two project rotation, I get the reasoning, and I'll always prefer slow releases but with quality and consistency than the opposite. So even if I'm old and gray by the time Noemi finishes, I'll enjoy the ride. ;)
Believe me, noone suffers the consequences of having 2 active projects and none finished more than we do; if we still do it theres gotta be a big reason behind it :)

pokey69

Jul 22, 2017
Any suggestions on stats to achieve to get all events. I've got to Alfresco with Damon, but not sure if there's another event in that story.
There is two more scenes in the Damon Arc...strangely Damon isn't even in them though. You need 5 Romance to see the 7th scene. You should already have that because the 4th scene required 4 Romance and rewarded +1 romance.

The Brad Arc also uses Romance (but only 4 is needed to see all scenes). Depending on your choice, you can gain Romance or Nerve stat on the 3rd scene.

Beck Arc requires 7 Competitive to see all scenes. It actually has some sexual content.

Roy Arc requires 2 Open Mind.

I think that's it. Everything else depends on time and money. There is an information icon on the Week Planner screen that shows your progress.

Googler617

Sep 4, 2018
There is two more scenes in the Damon Arc...strangely Damon isn't even in them though. You need 5 Romance to see the 7th scene. You should already have that because the 4th scene required 4 Romance and rewarded +1 romance.

The Brad Arc also uses Romance (but only 4 is needed to see all scenes). Depending on your choice, you can gain Romance or Nerve stat on the 3rd scene.

Beck Arc requires 7 Competitive to see all scenes. It actually has some sexual content.

Roy Arc requires 2 Open Mind.

I think that's it. Everything else depends on time and money. There is an information icon on the Week Planner screen that shows your progress.
Starting a new game makes it easier to achieve everything.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
That would be the wise move, or simply don't reload saves after taking the choice to allow the Beck arc to continue if you are interested in seeing that one. Not really practical though so the Load Fix is probably the way to go.
So are we talking about v0.11 in 2 months? Or v0.10.1 some time (hopefully) soon?

adotes

Oct 13, 2017
Really like the game, great render and story arc. Its definitely different then other games.

This game is very balanced and don't need much of tinkering, but i am very impatient at times and do purposefully tinker to increase the speed of events. I created a small mod for myself that i thought would be worth sharing if anyone else is like me :).

Attaching my Mod file which once replaced in Noemis_Toscana_Rebirth_v0_10_Windows_Data\Managed will give you a menu to make some changes in the system. Please backup original file before replacing.

1591310358749.png

You need to press [TAB] to get this menu.

Disclaimer:
- This works only for version v0.10
- No support, this comes as is. Use at your own discretion.
- Like any other MOD, always be careful as they are code which run on your system. At the minimum run against AVs.

Marshall

Nov 14, 2016
Really like the game, great render and story arc. Its definitely different then other games.

This game is very balanced and don't need much of tinkering, but i am very impatient at times and do purposefully tinker to increase the speed of events. I created a small mod for myself that i thought would be worth sharing if anyone else is like me :).

Attaching my Mod file which once replaced in Noemis_Toscana_Rebirth_v0_10_Windows_Data\Managed will give you a menu to make some changes in the system. Please backup original file before replacing.

View attachment 681463

Disclaimer:
- Like any other MOD, always be careful as they are code which run on your system. At the minimum run against AVs.
Thank you kind man

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Starting a new game makes it easier to achieve everything.
Yeah, such is the way of development unfortunately. We put in effort to make sure that save files don't break between versions and bugs can fix themselves without needing restarts, which thankfully works out well when we do, but we can't account ahead of time for balancing changes and the like.

As we add content, higher Lv gameplay and deeper Downtown outcomes that earn cash, it gets easier to chip off debt quicker and earlier. That's a big part of why you can earn about $5000 off your debt in v0.10 but only about $3000 in v0.9 but with a few extra weeks (that's why we try not to add too many new days each version as well as not too few). Economies of Scale and all that.

Bottom line: You should be able to get all new content each version without a restart, we don't want people to feel like they have to do it, but it will likely help.

So are we talking about v0.11 in 2 months? Or v0.10.1 some time (hopefully) soon?
Oh no man, no. We fixed the bug within the few minutes of confirming the issue in that first follow up post, then uploaded the fix that night. It wasn't that big of a patch to call it v0.10.1 since that would only have people ask about more content etc, needlessly as happened before a few times. A fix that relevant wouldn't be put out beyond it's original release anyway, so we'd have it fixed by the time of the Brave release (that's what multiple beta releases are for after all!).

View attachment 681463

Disclaimer:
Alright! Looks like we're finally making it. First mod on the board, could a fan art page be far behind...?

For real though. Cheers for the kind words about the game, boo that you felt the need to make a mod for it. Not directed at you of course. If the need is there, it seems we still have some design/balancing/pacing to account for. Also, we'd best say it now that we don't officially endorse this mod, you know, in case of things breaking and what not. Those who do want to use it though, by all means, and enjoy the game. Come v0.11 we might consider refactoring the stat handling code to protect them more, that way things like this can work with less risk of tripping into error territory. Or... Maybe we'll have fixed it beyond the point of needing it at all! (Doubt it, we always want things faster, faster, faster!)

Anyway, thanks for the nice words about the game so far. Glad it stands out as not like much of the rest, in a good way. Here's aiming to make something that's better for the effort put in and worth the time to play.

Gintoky

Aug 22, 2017
Hey BeWilder the idea for the next update is to follow the focus on two updates for a character like Beck's arc? More hot actions with Damon.

Funny fact, a while ago I was more anxious about the new updates to AoH now it has changed extremely anxious for the next update from Noemi.

Great job in both games.

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes