TripleV

Jun 10, 2018
I have a curiosity which isn't meant as a negative in anyway, just something that continues to confuse me everytime I check the changelog for this game. So the banner advertisement features four women, yet all the updates indicate the game is about Noemi's who is one of those women, romantic adventures with guys and the other three women don't factor in.

There's nothing wrong with that and this isn't a criticism of the game, it just seems like that art is a somewhat misleading way to market a game like this.

Reactions: Priappus

px305

May 6, 2017
I checked this game looooong time ago, it was kindy grindy and the content was really low, its worth the try now? its still grindy? Had they added more fetishes? ( NTR, etc)

Reactions: Trash+Sombra

pokey69

Jul 22, 2017
why does beck path look ended? is it bug? i was 4-9 for beck path..
Yeah, I see the same thing. I'm 9-9 and it says I rejected his deal (which happens at 4-9 and it wouldn't even be possible to be 9-9). If I load my 3-9 save and proceed, it goes to 4-9 and looks fixed.

But I don't really want to reload my 3-9 save. Developer added "Arc cooldown" which means I would have to play like ~57 days to get back to 9-9.

Last edited:

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
Yeah, I see the same thing. I'm 9-9 and it says I rejected his deal (which happens at 4-9 and it wouldn't even be possible to be 9-9). If I load my 3-9 save and proceed, it goes to 4-9 and looks fixed.
i saw it first when 9-9, then i tried with starting new game same result..

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Been a shirt while since we've been back around. Howdy, everyone. Let's see what's going on.

why does beck path look ended? is it bug? i was 4-9 for beck path..

But I don't really want to reload my 3-9 save. Developer added "Arc cooldown" which means I would have to play like ~57 days to get back to 9-9.
i saw it first when 9-9, then i tried with starting new game same result..
My 7-9 and 8-9 save still continue Beck arc even though it says I rejected his deal. Might be just a visual bug?
If you didn't reject his deal then yeah it's likely a visual bug that's been introduced as we updated the pathing handling for the new content. Cheers for flagging, we'll take a look at it and fix anything we find for the next release in a couple of weeks. If y'all have any added notes about the situation specifically, that could help in finding the problem better.

I have a curiosity which isn't meant as a negative in anyway, just something that continues to confuse me everytime I check the changelog for this game. So the banner advertisement features four women, yet all the updates indicate the game is about Noemi's who is one of those women, romantic adventures with guys and the other three women don't factor in.

There's nothing wrong with that and this isn't a criticism of the game, it just seems like that art is a somewhat misleading way to market a game like this.
I hear ya, but in fairness to us, we didn't put the pictures on the post here. The image that headlines this post along with all the preview images (except the first which is the title image) come from the announcement post of the game and other pre-release public posts. They aren't even in the game. We have asked for updated images a good while ago (same with our other game which has a similar issue) but it got lost in the noise or there's no interest in doing so. Such is life, eh?

The game is focused on Noemi, she's the protag and hence the majority of scenes revolve around her. The other girls have their own personal character arc in development and appear in others along with Noe as the secondary girl, but we're still in the earlier quarter-to-half of the game so they haven't had much time to get a lot of content. Even so, Noe is the focus of 6-7 arcs while the other girls are only the main focus of 1 each, so Noe will get the majority of content.

Hope that helps clear up or sate that curiosity. It's anyways cool to want to know more!

The graphics are just great, only the game play is a turnoff for me, I played many hours and hardly got anywhere.
I wish the gameplay was easier (at least for me) then this game would rock in my opinion.
Well that's a shame. As I've said in this thread a whole lot, we do try make the game better with each go and try make it non-grindy, we're learning every time we feel. Still sounds like we've got aways to go though.

My question to you is how would you improve the gameplay as it stands now? In what way is it too hard, or that it is difficult to get a handle on overall? The more of that kind of feedback we get, the better our efforts at making it fun can be.

In our own experience of playtesting, the more versions we do the more it starts to land on the "too easy" side, but that may be down to the fact we have a good idea on strategy by now. We consistently get to a few $1000 less debt than is needed for all scenes, see all scenes in a playthrough and Noe never gets above 25-30 stress. We know that's possible to do, but it's clearly not the most common experience, so learning more about how others play and where the stumbling blocks are is of great help.

And hey, thanks for the nice words about the art. Cheers!

why not in 32 bit and only 64 bit
It used to be, then we updated everything to 64-bits because Mac discontinued 32-bits support and consistency is a sensible thing to have. I've been informed that our other game AoH has been 64-bits for a long time without trouble, so that's why.

What do we think folks? How many are still on a 32-bit only system? I'm curious to know now.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Played a brand new game and progressed along the beck path. Did not reject him and yet it shows as rejected and will not advance.

Yup, took a look and I found it. It's not a visual bug, its that a boll bit got flipped the wrong way when handling the loading of saved data, making the error occur when reloading. Fixing it now, then a simple reload of the save data should resolve the problem since the choice to take his deal is still saved and intact.

Thank you all today for the flagging, it's appreciated.

yawningcanoe

Jun 20, 2017
I checked this game looooong time ago, it was kindy grindy and the content was really low, its worth the try now? its still grindy? Had they added more fetishes? ( NTR, etc)
Is there finally some sex in this game or is it still the same?
I know there's been at least one vanilla sex scene. If you're referring to strictly NTR scenes, there's a handjob scene and a 69 scene along the Beck route. This recent update had NTR pathing along another route, but no major developments as of yet. If you're waiting on major content, it's still probably a ways off with their update schedule (once every two months).

As a patron, while I do enjoy their Agent of Heels game, I much prefer NTR and really hope they wrap up production on AoH relatively soon and are able to release monthly updates for this one. The art is gorgeous and I don't really mind the grindy nature of the game (it's pretty easy once you get a grip on things). The writing is also excellent compared to a lot of games in the genre, so I'm very excited to play it once they do get to the really meaty NTR scenes.

But I'm hoping they won't keep things on a rotating schedule by starting a new project after AoH finishes. That's the main culprit for stagnation currently I feel. Of course, this could all be my biases talking and AoH is the more popular title compared to NTR and they're planning to continue it for the forseeable future. I see BeWilder is here so maybe they can shed some light on this.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
to have so many beautiful girls in one game and not have sex scenes, it's like having 10 of his players NBA and play basketball without a ball. (sorry for bad english)

yawningcanoe

Jun 20, 2017
to have so many beautiful girls in one game and not have sex scenes, it's like having 10 of his players NBA and play basketball without a ball. (sorry for bad english)
Nah, it's like having Lebron James on your team so he always has the ball. Noemi is the best girl. :)

Synfreak

Aug 5, 2017
I too am interested. I seem to have played so much and I feel like I am stuck. I cannot believe the hours I have put in already multiple playthroughs and I am trying to get the full Beck route. Get the strip poker and the level 3 car wash and then the game seems to end....and that was one of my better playthroughs...

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I know there's been at least one vanilla sex scene. If you're referring to strictly NTR scenes, there's a handjob scene and a 69 scene along the Beck route. This recent update had NTR pathing along another route, but no major developments as of yet. If you're waiting on major content, it's still probably a ways off with their update schedule (once every two months).

As a patron, while I do enjoy their Agent of Heels game, I much prefer NTR and really hope they wrap up production on AoH relatively soon and are able to release monthly updates for this one. The art is gorgeous and I don't really mind the grindy nature of the game (it's pretty easy once you get a grip on things). The writing is also excellent compared to a lot of games in the genre, so I'm very excited to play it once they do get to the really meaty NTR scenes.

But I'm hoping they won't keep things on a rotating schedule by starting a new project after AoH finishes. That's the main culprit for stagnation currently I feel. Of course, this could all be my biases talking and AoH is the more popular title compared to NTR and they're planning to continue it for the forseeable future. I see BeWilder is here so maybe they can shed some light on this.
Hi! Unshi here; the other half of the bewilder team and project leader of AoH. Thanks for the feedback, im sure spook will be happy to hear that, we have a bit of a friendly competition between us, its always good to keep the spirits up ;)

At this point i wouldnt say AoH is more popular than NTR no, i think they both have their share of followers. Noe has quickly crawled inside lots of peoples hearts.

About our plans for the future. We do approach the end of AoH:MoaR in a couple updates indeed. We ourselves are working on settling on what the best method for the future is but still in our heart of hearts believe that having 2 active projects is beneficial even if it costs us patreons (money) since the end product is way better. I can't say one word about what our next project will be about but stick I'd recommend you stick around cause it may surprise you ;)

Our number one priority is quality work. We might be poor, we might be hated, we might make mistakes, but its not gonna be due to our lack of efford. To that end we work on 2 projects simultaneously cause we do a TON of design work not only artistically, but written. We do believe that we being 2 people working on a single project and "living the moment" (meaning we plan, write, do the art and build each new release monthly instead of doing the artistic and written designs one month ahead) would be immensely detrimental to our work quality.

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes