Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Can someone please upload version 0.2
I wonder why the uploader of 'Agent Of Heels' doesn't share this game as well. He has access to the latest build of both games, and 'agent Of Heels' gets shared upon release.

I am a Patron, but among one of the lower tiers so I don't get access to the latest build until 2 months after it's release. The wait is painful.
Anyone got 0.2 to share with plebs?
Actualy I didn't know this game exists.

Version: 0.2

Walkthrough:

Win:
Linux:
Download Link (Mac): Due to a Save System Snafu, a Mac Build will not be possible this version. Our apologies.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Sorry to ask but is this the version where you play as the lady with the restaurant with the hostile visitor? :) alittle confused, thought it was very good but then all kind of versions dropped

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sorry to ask but is this the version where you play as the lady with the restaurant with the hostile visitor? :) alittle confused, thought it was very good but then all kind of versions dropped
From what I found there is a prequel to this that introduces Noemi and her cafe and also another short story that introduces the hot short hair girl. This is the main game.

Reactions: Eye-switcher

BulletPete

May 5, 2017
the fact that i read faster then the text speed is really annoying me.

There should be a way to make the text appear instantly

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
There is one glaring flaw and all I've done is read the intro. You aren't responsible for your parent's debts after they die in the US.

Reactions: rogosh

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Wow. thats a lot of text for nothing. Then this painful engine without any options to alter text speed and stuff. Sure the renders are fine, but this is really boring tbh. Atleast this horrible minigame from the last version is gone.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
It's not often that I close a game out of frustration this fast. It looks nice, story probably too, but the slow text speed just sucked the joy out of everything. Forget to double click, text comes crawling again and the frustration bar goes higher and higher.

Reactions: pingwin

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
It's not often that I close a game out of frustration this fast. It looks nice, story probably too, but the slow text speed just sucked the joy out of everything. Forget to double click, text comes crawling again and the frustration bar goes higher and higher.
if there is a button on the mouse with double click and the text will be fast:D

Reactions: UncleVT

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
if there is a button on the mouse with double click and the text will be fast:D
Yeah I know I can double click, but why should that even be necessary. The text is so dreadfully slow that you are even forced to.
The problem is worse because there are sentences like "...", "Sal", "Hi", etc that finish loading, and because of the double clicking all the time, I skip past those and the next sentence comes crawling in because of that. It breaks the whole rhythm of reading and not a pleasant experience at all.

Reactions: erikus
3.30 star(s) 41 Votes