Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
"Golden Dildo Hunt"

If this is down. It is available in the => 2022 => Videos

Password:
Code:
noname55

Preview:

Noname's excellent work, without a doubt his animations are one of the best in recent years

Bookman123

May 7, 2018
Damn, this is definitely his highest quality animation. Its a little disappointing that there wasn't an extra scene or character that wasn't in the comic. The DP and paizuri animations soooo good, he absolutely nailed the physics imo.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I guess that after the first one with the wolfs we where expecting more wolfs but with other girls like asumi brings the other girls to the cave or smt like that

Reactions: mmorazz

tessai.san

Feb 2, 2019
is he still using SFM? the quality is amazing, if he's using SFM he's at the limit of the engine, imagine with blender or anything else

anasui

Jul 1, 2020
Been following him for a long time, his animations are very good, but too bad he only does WoW stuff now

epluribus24

Jan 14, 2022
The style for the latest anim is there, but there's hardly any substance that justifies the amount of time spent on it. Could've cut down the intro a great deal, voice acting for the other female character was forgettable, the fucking was too gentle for the males being orcs... all to name a few. The potential was there, it was just underwhelming.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
is he still using SFM? the quality is amazing, if he's using SFM he's at the limit of the engine, imagine with blender or anything else
I'm surprised he'd haven't switch sooner or later. But if he knows the ins and outs of SFM. Why bother put the time to learn a new 3D software.

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Updated my Gofile, i know this Animation was posted here before, but i keep my own Gofile updated anyway might as well share.

Included in this Update:
Golden Dildo Hunt - 2022-03-03

Info:
It can be found in "2022 - 3.March-Animations"

Here the Link:

SgtUnderground Thank you for sharing it, i totally forgot to check for new stuff...But...Please try to not share Official-Archives openly, it will often nuke the Link and lead to the Artist to do counter-measures which wont help anyone. If you share it, do it in private or give it to the OP-Creator/Uploader or Upload it yourself.

Last edited:

pr83

May 5, 2017
The new 9 mins long animation with Assumi and the new character is pretty decent. Hope he starts doing longer animations more frequently from now on with more angles preferably. A lot of his work would be good or better if he provided some more angles (e.g. his recent Ivy animations)

Reactions: JoeKent
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes