Malik_Novak

Oct 8, 2019
Anyone have a compiled video of Ivy Valentine with that strange lizard man who is too ripped to be an Argonian?

Feb 17, 2021
Anyone have a compiled video of Ivy Valentine with that strange lizard man who is too ripped to be an Argonian?
Speak of the devil. This one was released a year or two ago so doesn't have the most recent. Though I do like it because the order it was compiled in makes sense (IE Foreplay, soft sex, hard sex).

We need more heroes like this guy, sure it's nice to have a clean 10 second loop, but it would be nice to have it combined. I mean Noname55 releases tend to tie in to an earlier release especially with Isabella Valentine & the Lizardmen

Last edited:

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Speak of the devil. This one is free a year or two ago and doesn't have the most recent. Though I do like it because the order it was compiled in makes sense (IE Foreplay, soft sex, hard sex).

We need more heroes like this guy, sure it's nice to have a clean 10 second loop, but it would be nice to have it combined. I mean Noname55 releases tend to tie in to an earlier release especially with Isabella Valentine & the Lizardmen
It's missing a few scenes like DP lizardman scene.

Malik_Novak

Oct 8, 2019
Speak of the devil. This one was released a year or two ago so doesn't have the most recent. Though I do like it because the order it was compiled in makes sense (IE Foreplay, soft sex, hard sex).

Thank you, kind sir.

Sep 29, 2020
Here some artist that I personally think deserve some love and support
From beast fan to beast fans;)

JohnCooper has one nasty Billie comic and then he bounced. Shame. He could have done more

Reactions: child_of_system

GDx182

Feb 12, 2020
I don’t know if this right place to ask, just hoping maybe someone here has a history of using SFM knows. Does anyone know what models he uses for IvyxLizardman? Mainly the penis of the lizard? I believe the Ivy model I have is the same one he uses and I know where I can find the Lizardman(s). I just can’t find the penis model anywhere. I don’t know if it’s a separate piece or it’s part of a whole lizard model. Tried SFMLab couldn’t find it. Asked at DigitalEro, no one knew.

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
There are no new films in this year's gallery for 20 days, I thought he stopped creating but it turns out that for some reason he just doesn't throw them there. But they are in the monthly gallery.

EDought

Jan 29, 2019
There are no new films in this year's gallery for 20 days, I thought he stopped creating but it turns out that for some reason he just doesn't throw them there. But they are in the monthly gallery.
It looks like he switched up something on the file host. Either an account or folders. The old links are still working but no longer updating. If others are having problems, go to his site's gallery page. He's got a new link to an up to date 2022 folder.

Reactions: g659039

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
Anyone know if this is noname55's work?
I can't seem to find it in the download.

Giony

Feb 9, 2020
i guess he finally stopped giving his work away for free, looks like you can only get his stuff thru patreon now

Giony

Feb 9, 2020
what would make you think that? his website is still up and got updated with a new Tifa animation 3 days ago
im talking about this link that i've been using for ages it's just a txt file and a poster

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
im talking about this link that i've been using for ages it's just a txt file and a poster
seems like an outdated link. If you go to their website and click on current there's stuff that's only a few days old.

Reactions: Giony
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes