tryndasam

Dec 24, 2023
To celebrate 55,555 followers.

View attachment 3691525
As always, the quality of Noname55's work is phenomenal!

Sorry to share a personal anecdote but:

I've been playing World of Warcraft since the beginning and own all the physical collector's editions. But with censorship, and the crazy attitude of Blizard (lol censorship of pixel portraits ...) my attraction to the game has greatly diminished.

It's crazy to say, but Noname always makes me want to play Wow again, and from time to time, I take out a subscription, (even if it's of course not possible to play such a sexy character, thanks to tansmog, I try my best to reproduce Jaina, Assumi.)

ah ah ah Noname should ask Blizzard for money because he made World of Warcraft characters so sexy that it makes some people want to come back and play WOW (ah... human women are really awesome in this old game :) )

Sep 29, 2020
As always, the quality of Noname55's work is phenomenal!

Sorry to share a personal anecdote but:

I've been playing World of Warcraft since the beginning and own all the physical collector's editions. But with censorship, and the crazy attitude of Blizard (lol censorship of pixel portraits ...) my attraction to the game has greatly diminished.

It's crazy to say, but Noname always makes me want to play Wow again, and from time to time, I take out a subscription, (even if it's of course not possible to play such a sexy character, thanks to tansmog, I try my best to reproduce Jaina, Assumi.)

ah ah ah Noname should ask Blizzard for money because he made World of Warcraft characters so sexy that it makes some people want to come back and play WOW (ah... human women are really awesome in this old game :) )
If Blizzard have 1 braincell havent been consumed by greed, they would have release\d a newer revamped/ make/ whatever to modernise their world, models already.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes