Wooper33

Apr 13, 2022
Not a single .torrent file downloaded from here works.
Always getting "Unable to load "name.torrent". Invalid torrent file.
uTorrent 2.2.1
(Yes I'm downloading the file correctly. Not having such issues elsewhere...)

Could someone please help with that?

Saraph

May 24, 2018
Not a single .torrent file downloaded from here works.
Always getting "Unable to load "name.torrent". Invalid torrent file.
uTorrent 2.2.1
(Yes I'm downloading the file correctly. Not having such issues elsewhere...)

Could someone please help with that?
The torrent from #286 works for me without any problems. Maybe it's the ancient version of uTorrent you're using. I'm using qBittorrent and I was also using uTorrent 2.2.1 as long as possible, but qBittorrent is basically the same thing, except it's getting updated and works much better now.

If you don't get that working, you can download whole year packs directly from his site and every update is uploaded there. The password for everything is always "noname55".

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Uhh which one is that? I got the torrent and the latest 2022 update but I can't find it.
. There's a "720p" folder and a "1080p" folder that have all the short loop videos released this year in their respective resolutions, as well as a "videos" folder for the longer stuff. And my bad, it's Samus22 not Samus_22.

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
. There's a "720p" folder and a "1080p" folder that have all the short loop videos released this year in their respective resolutions, as well as a "videos" folder for the longer stuff. And my bad, it's Samus22 not Samus_22.
Is that noname55's official folder? If so, does that mean noname55 releases all his work for free after some time? I'm not too familiar with how noname55 do his business.

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
Is that noname55's official folder? If so, does that mean noname55 releases all his work for free after some time? I'm not too familiar with how noname55 do his business.
yes it is official and all the content goes there right away without any delays, noname is probably aware that they'll get enough supporters even if they're providing all the content for free. absolutely BASED

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes