RPGM [None] Sujimon Quest ~KACHIKOMI!~ [1.11] [Black Train]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Still doenst work unfortunately
Is "ボス戦闘.mp3" in the audio > BGM folder? Are the filenames in english & japanese or english & e20d45.mp3 or something like that? Did you run RPGMakerTrans as admin? (Not sure if that even can result in this kind of error, but just in case)

If so, the "untranslated" link in the OP has all files, including the missing mp3. During download/unpacking/patching something probably went wrong.

Rice Man

May 5, 2019
Is "ボス戦闘.mp3" in the audio > BGM folder? Are the filenames in english & japanese or english & e20d45.mp3 or something like that? Did you run RPGMakerTrans as admin? (Not sure if that even can result in this kind of error, but just in case)

If so, the "untranslated" link in the OP has all files, including the missing mp3. During download/unpacking/patching something probably went wrong.
I checked the original BGM file in the non-translated file but the .mp3 file is also missing . The file names are in english & symbols.mp3. BTW if you have the save that have played through the part where you find a child in a house in the forest already, can you give me the save please. So that I can bypass the error part.
Or maybe you can upload the mp3 file so that I can try if it works if i copy it to my BGM file. TY

Last edited:

Rice Man

May 5, 2019

Found a way to bypass this. just make another .mp3 file and rename it to ボス戦闘 .mp3 and it'll work

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
I checked the original BGM file in the non-translated file but the .mp3 file is also missing . The file names are in english & symbols.mp3. BTW if you have the save that have played through the part where you find a child in a house in the forest already, can you give me the save please. So that I can bypass the error part.
Or maybe you can upload the mp3 file so that I can try if it works if i copy it to my BGM file. TY
Does you BGM folder like at least similar to the screenshot?

What do you mean by symbols? Japanese, like the name I've copied? Or are there squares and other non-sense, which hints at missing language packs? If that's not it either, but letters and numbers instead, then your unpacker most likely screwed up the filename encoding.

Btw, do you have your system locale set to japanese, that way things just might work suddenly at times?

Else... something on your end seems to be bugging out. Antivir, RPGMakerTrans, windows defender?... I don't know. But I've redownloaded and checked the OP's untranslated version. It contains the missing mp3, but I've added it anyway.

Rice Man

May 5, 2019
Does you BGM folder like at least similar to the screenshot?

What do you mean by symbols? Japanese, like the name I've copied? Or are there squares and other non-sense, which hints at missing language packs? If that's not it either, but letters and numbers instead, then your unpacker most likely screwed up the filename encoding.

Btw, do you have your system locale set to japanese, that way things just might work suddenly at times?

Else... something on your end seems to be bugging out. Antivir, RPGMakerTrans, windows defender?... I don't know. But I've redownloaded and checked the OP's untranslated version. It contains the missing mp3, but I've added it anyway.
Seems like I didn't change the system setting or something and it makes the Japanese named files look messed up.
Anyways, thanks for uploading kind sir :D

Reactions: Suryujin

LEPIPOUMAGIQ

Dec 24, 2019
Idk why but the sentences look so wrong. Words are shuffled and there are a lot of [Sujimon] and stuff like that. Weird.
Is that because I did it on a version non supported by the patcher ?

OnlyAHentaiGamer

Jan 14, 2019
ok so do we download the rpg translator thing or do we download the game? im an idiot so i apoligize if its obvious what to do

FearTheD

Jun 21, 2017
I followed the instructions, but the patcher says there's an error and didn't translated something.
Also, is the text supposed to run off the edges? It cuts off a lot of stuff and makes things a tad confusing.

handsomezack

Mar 20, 2020
ok I have never done anything like this before and I am soo lost in the sauce when I try to run the program as admin black screen comes up and immediately goes away

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote