RPGM [None] Sujimon Quest ~KACHIKOMI!~ [1.11] [Black Train]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
Ryahn
I tried patching it from the description, but it stayed in Japanese. Besides, not everything seems to be translated. On Map104, Map146 and maybe some others still seem to be some missing text.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I may, I'd like to hand in the lyrics and post an easier way to do the patch.

Reactions: 2B Or Not 2B

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
JohnJohnLead
This studio has 3 more games. These are the complete games from the studio:

(Oldest game)
(It's in English, but censored.)
(Newest game)

The "Branded Azel" series was published by Kagura games.
The games are completely uncensored and available in English on Steam.

PlayerOk

Jul 22, 2018
problem.png
Aaand, here we go
what do i do now?
even if i put this dll in system folder, there will be another error
EDT:what it is supposed to do?
I do everything according to the instruction, but it just creates similar and almost empty folder(i mean all other folders such as system, graphics, fonts e.t.c. but empty) with "rpgmktranslated"

Last edited:

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
Did you install the RTP from RPG Maker VX Ace?

If it won't start with that itself, try the zip I attached.
The data from the "RPGMKTRANSPATCH" file are already included in the finished "Database" files of the RPG Maker.

Reactions: PlayerOk

PlayerOk

Jul 22, 2018
Did you install the RTP from RPG Maker VX Ace?

If it won't start with that itself, try the zip I attached.
The data from the "RPGMKTRANSPATCH" file are already included in the finished "Database" files of the RPG Maker.
thx mate
I almost lost hope as I did it a bunch of times
After applying your data folder it's working with english

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MrSerji

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
thx mate
I almost lost hope as I did it a bunch of times
After applying your data folder it's working with english
Happy to help.

I am very grateful for the translation, but it is not good in my opinion.
As soon as I'm done with ERODE, I'm going to rework this game a bit.
I like the drawing style and would like to play the game properly,
but there are now many texts that just go blank and you can't read everything...

indigo123

Aug 9, 2020
Guys, anyone know how to unlock the tentacles scene?
It's the only one i'm missing out and it's driving me insane!

Nyatsuki

Jun 16, 2020
So uhm , whats a file , file? I have no idea how to open RPGMKTRANSPATCH file , help pls
and sorry for being stupid..

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
@Nyatsuki
Ryahn said:
1. Download untranslated game. Must be version 1.11
2. Download patch
3. Download
4. Run RPGMakerTrans as admin
5. Game Location: Select game.exe
6. Patch Location: Select the RPGMKTRANSPATCH file
7. Translation Location: Leave alone. It will create folder in the same location as the game folder with _translated. You may select your own if you wish
7.5 Leave all other options alone
8. Click Go!
9. Once done, it should created a folder or put files in a folder. You can now play a translated game.

Reactions: Nyatsuki
May 8, 2020
just out of curiosity why is it necessary to have to patch it using the rpgmakertrans? is it possible to package it together as one translated file?

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
just out of curiosity why is it necessary to have to patch it using the rpgmakertrans? is it possible to package it together as one translated file?
Here I uploaded a variant where you don't need the rpgmakertrans file anymore. You only have to own the game and extract the data with the included tool and replace it with the data from the 7z file.

Reactions: ShoeBailey

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
oh dang this is fully translated?

Edit: Game keeps crashing because sound files are missing after the translation?

Tried MrSerji Variant but I dont really get it I can extra and add the files but then it stays in Japanese??

Last edited:
Reactions: taniyuri

Styxboat

Aug 24, 2018
Gotta say, I'm appreciative of the translation as it makes the game playable for the most part., but man is it rough. It might help to have someone go over things and help localize it a bit more succinctly. Even if there is no direct translation between some parts of different languages, there are ways of getting the same message through without putting in a literal translation which comes off as disjointed and awkward in whatever language that you're translating to.

It might also help with the text that goes out of bounds in some locations as it would 'tighten' up the number of words used.

I still surprised that this forum hasn't set up a separate board for ppl to help in this process and make the translations more on point

Pervert0024

Dec 14, 2018
Full save including the tentacle scene,
To obtain it you need to read the erotic book in your key item in front of the sign in the deep forest (one with different ambience)

Reactions: rulfonastero
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote