RPGM [None] Sujimon Quest ~KACHIKOMI!~ [1.11] [Black Train]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Fuck you with this damn link! Got fucking ad shrink in it and after you get to the final link says click to copy nothing fucking copies! Bullshit links! Post a real damn fucking link!

Now to be safe I need to run a malware scanner as who knows it could been saving or downloading damn malware in the background as it sure as hell did not copy text to clipboard! People be safe avoid that site!

Last edited:

winterwisp

Feb 13, 2022
Fuck you with this damn link! Got fucking ad shrink in it and after you get to the final link says click to copy nothing fucking copies! Bullshit links! Post a real damn fucking link!

Now to be safe I need to run a malware scanner as who knows it could been saving or downloading damn malware in the background as it sure as hell did not copy text to clipboard! People be safe avoid that site!
I agree that navigating in that link is just plain annoyance but that site is quite safe so there is no worries about malware or anything, provided you downloaded the correct file.

Velcock

Aug 26, 2021

You are overreacting, take the second line of link, the mega and everything is sweet

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote