nopy.to discussion & feedback

Reysoul

Feb 6, 2018
I don't know if it's a issue with my connection, but I'm getting this error frequently (the download never finish and then it gives a "Connection Fail" error). Any position about that? 308646

D

Deleted member 451676

Avast have responded again saying they've removed nopy from their blacklist, still no information why it was added in the first place, hopefully they don't keep re-adding it.

Is this happening on any particular file server?

Do you mean the site itself won't load?
The site loads, but that spinning animation just stays there. Waited some 30mins before I gave up.

Reactions: vanuyak

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
This is my new site where I go to to download games, Max speeds, no ads, and no limit is good in my street, nopy Thanks for this site, I will surely donate soon

Reactions: nopy

DJsona

May 13, 2018
I don't know if it's a issue with my connection, but I'm getting this error frequently (the download never finish and then it gives a "Connection Fail" error). Any position about that?
Hi, you should try JDownloader2, it replace the firefox downloader, you juste need to copy the link and it past himself. easy to use.

Reactions: nopy

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Like another person previously mentioned downloads start fine but they all eventually slow down and I get a network error. I'm using Comodo Dragon.

nopy

nopy.to
Respected User
Jan 4, 2019
Like another person previously mentioned downloads start fine but they all eventually slow down and I get a network error. I'm using Comodo Dragon.
Please could you give me an example of a file server this is happening on? (When you click download, the file server name will appear in the download button)

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Are you aware of any Cloudfare issues at the moment nopy ? Haven't been able to access nopy and a few other Cloudfare-hosted sites for a day or so, trace ends at a Cloudfare server in Stockholm. Most proxies tested in Sweden or Norway = drop, but I don't know their exact location.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Well checked again. I've had the network error on Server 4, 6 and 9. On the download for Sunbay City (2.9GB) it is giving a download speed of 13-16 hours.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Neither could I, using Firefox(why that would matter I do not know)

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Yea why ya ask??
Because there seems to be an issue with a Cloudfare node in Stockholm(or its routing) for a few days now, and its only a select few Cloudfare sites that are affected by it. Problem is I haven't found an easy way to report the issue to Cloudfare, hoping nopy has.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ToMPaJt

Oct 18, 2018
Because there seems to be an issue with a Cloudfare node in Stockholm(or its routing) for a few days now, and its only a select few Cloudfare sites that are affected by it. Problem is I haven't found an easy way to report the issue to Cloudfare, hoping nopy has.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thx m8 for the answear and info about the problem!!

shucia

Jan 3, 2019
I've always choosed Nopy if the option available because its the fastest for me compare with the others.

ZSK16B

Jun 18, 2018
Same here in Russia, i presume. I can get to the site through Netherlands proxy, but not directly (though some static cache servers are working)

UPD. Same netnod-ix-ge-a-sth-1500.cloudflare.com issue.

Last edited: