peepingbob

Dec 1, 2023
Will there be public releases with sex scenes or its gonna be patreon code exclusive ?
I occasionally support devs on their patreon if they do content i like, but spending money before seeing anything not interested.
Can someone share the code ?

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
facepalm_picard_riker-1_0.jpg
Riker, It amazes me that the human race didn't become like that old movie Idiocracy with games like this.
Yes, Captain, I agree; if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take a me.
Make it so, number two.
:ROFLMAO:

OnlyTheBest8

Donor
Aug 12, 2021
Not much "action" yet. I hope will will be more in the future but it is fine for the introduction. A cuck does not deserve that much action also it is not wise to go all out at the start. Take your time developing the story ;)

GustavoGanz

May 23, 2023
Ok, so far so good ... makes a good visual impression ... but currently quite little content and no sex scene ... so let's wait and see if the game survives a few updates .... then I'll give it another try.

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
A blond woman getting gangbanged by 10 black guys. "Interracial Dating sim". Yeh right...

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
NoraBoosStory-0.0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
At first I had hopes up for this game, though it get regulary updated, the game overall stays the same, i tried different paths, but in each path Nora did or end up in the same situations as well for the mc, wether you choose alpha, sub or cuck.

In the restaurant she will on each path eye the black waiter lustfully, during the police stop she will be fondled and get horny of the black police officer (unless you halt it) and at her place you will always watch her dominatrix friend dominating a man and trying to dominate you too which can let happen or not.

So no matter there are choices the game stay somewhat semi kinetic with option to let it happen or not, choices don't really feel like having an inpact on what choices you make, maybe in the future or for game endings i don't know, but through the story it will seem practicaly the same story on each path.

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of
Nora Boo's Story [v0.0.3]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
Will there be public releases with sex scenes or its gonna be patreon code exclusive ?
I occasionally support devs on their patreon if they do content i like, but spending money before seeing anything not interested.
Can someone share the code ?
It's just a small amount of still pictures right now without text or context, I think. You can access using Unren & fiddling around a little bit.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes