Others Completed NoraLive2D [v1.0] [Alorth]

Exis20

Jul 1, 2017
I'm sorry- I don't get the joke.
As a former service member this a pretty somber image... What game is it from?
To quote website : "Press F (X) to Pay Respects is an action prompt featured in a quick time event from the 2014 first-person shooter Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. Upon the release of the game in November 2014, many players of the game mocked the funeral cutscene for its forced element of interactivity that seemed out-of-place at a memorial service."

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
To quote website : "Press F (X) to Pay Respects is an action prompt featured in a quick time event from the 2014 first-person shooter Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. Upon the release of the game in November 2014, many players of the game mocked the funeral cutscene for its forced element of interactivity that seemed out-of-place at a memorial service."

Ah, thank you. I normally get most memes, but didn't hear about this particular "controversy". :) Tbth, it does seem in poor taste.
I, also, had no idea that there was a website dedicated to explaining the joke behind memes- I found that interesting. Lol I'll have to check it out at some point.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
It is possible to crash if it reaches a certain amount of ram usage and your computer can't handle it, for example if you have a lot of stuff open at same time, or your pc just has a low ram.
Anyway even if it crashes it has a autosave funcion, so you won't lose progress, just open again and continue.
When 16GB RAM isn't enough to run a game I rather wait until the game performance has been fixed or ignore it all together.