RPGM Normal Life under Feet [v2.0.3] [mnbv]

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes

auri666

Nov 13, 2022
I seem to be softlocked, I can't use the bus to go to the commercial district even though I have done everything, class wont continue after interviews either :/ am i missing something?

Reactions: fsatti2000

Tonni777

Nov 7, 2021
I seem to be softlocked, I can't use the bus to go to the commercial district even though I have done everything, class wont continue after interviews either :/ am i missing something?
Yeah dude, you missed page 3 of this thread, you need to edit your save file or you'll never get to commercial street

Reactions: auri666

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
I still do not understand, After the meeting of the students, the INTERVIEW has not yet been added to the game? Or is it some kind of bag, like with the street of offices?

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
In short, as I understand, if I play - FULL SUBMISSIVE, and I have - 0 dominance points, university (school) ends for me after the first meeting.

Reactions: fanvictini

aifootya

Jul 16, 2021
支持你的游戏,但我想提出一点小建议希望可以采纳。
我感觉这游戏裸足也太少了,而且我感觉能不能吧她的好朋友)(就是一开始玩家自制朋友名字那个)可以正整个纯爱的舔脚的小故事比如发现主角恋足,然后就是单纯给她舔裸足或者是丝袜(看作者你的心情)
还有比如把匪徒击晕后也可以脱她鞋子玩她脚之类的功能)(包括可以玩裸足之类的)
其实我就是觉得裸足有点少,要是多加一些好玩的纯故事也感觉很不错。加油

Mnbv8888

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
支持你的游戏,但我想提出一点小建议希望可以采纳。
我感觉这游戏裸足也太少了,而且我感觉能不能吧她的好朋友)(就是一开始玩家自制朋友名字那个)可以正整个纯爱的舔脚的小故事比如发现主角恋足,然后就是单纯给她舔裸足或者是丝袜(看作者你的心情)
还有比如把匪徒击晕后也可以脱她鞋子玩她脚之类的功能)(包括可以玩裸足之类的)
其实我就是觉得裸足有点少,要是多加一些好玩的纯故事也感觉很不错。加油
sorry 单纯我不喜欢裸足 so 未来也不会有 变化

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
wheres ur pfp from man?
Toiletscape
Another lezdom game here on f95zone
U can see the comment where I talked about a bald mc ??? She is the one licking the boot in the pfp
The dev of that game also posted some comments here

Finalgetsuga1

Jun 24, 2019
Game desperately needs a master save or some other alternative method to see all scenes. As previously mentioned, the game is buggy and *also* has numerous ways you can hard lock yourself out of certain arcs entirely. (Not talking about the commercial street glitch.) Really easy to miss scenes and no offense the walkthrough guide is quite confusing in how it's written. For example, I had to restart a save because I talked to the aunt too early and didn't realize that was a one-time event that totally locks you out of the company questline if your stats aren't high enough. Wish I knew what variables to edit in RPG editor to activate the memories in the recollection room.

Reactions: MichaelTTT

Mnbv8888

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
爱发电怎么不见了
afdian被封了
目前是可能钱都取不出来的状态…

请根据您的情况选择以下几个新平台
1.有信用卡or可以使用PayPal并且可以翻墙的用户
→Patreon

2.支付宝用户
→fantia

需要在魔法集市购买coin
但无需翻墙并且可以使用支付宝
使用教学

3.备用平台
→kanhuji(手续费较高请优先使用fantia)

为避免失联请关注一下twitter

RpgYumeko

Jun 17, 2021
afdian被封了
目前是可能钱都取不出来的状态…

请根据您的情况选择以下几个新平台
1.有信用卡or可以使用PayPal并且可以翻墙的用户
→Patreon

2.支付宝用户
→fantia

需要在魔法集市购买coin
但无需翻墙并且可以使用支付宝
使用教学

3.备用平台
→kanhuji(手续费较高请优先使用fantia)

为避免失联请关注一下twitter
had barefoot trample in the game been added yet?

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes