RPGM Normal Life under Feet [v2.0.3] [mnbv]

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Kvcsdvd

Jul 13, 2019
With version 1.6.1, should we follow the 1.4.1 walkthrough to maximize all the CG s, or I can just follow the gameplay and i wont lock myself out of any content?

Reactions: Mnbv8888

TestingCar

Jan 24, 2020
how can I continue after 1.41? I found the letter in the university bathroom but I can't trigger it in the teachers room.

If I understand it correct I have to continue with the Risa (Aunt/Host) story. But where can I trigger the next event?

Reactions: LikaKodirova

araihs

Dec 10, 2017
From what I found, there are 3 storylines that got continued.
-check note in school's toilet
-check classroom
-check girl that been flattened

All of them are pretty straight forward, and if you simply read the dialog, you will know what to do next. Also, there is a door in 'memory room' that unlocks all the scenes in game. If you do that, you would also get access to 1.7 content (library, archery club) in school section of it.

TestingCar

Jan 24, 2020
From what I found, there are 3 storylines that got continued.
-check note in school's toilet
-check classroom
-check girl that been flattened

All of them are pretty straight forward, and if you simply read the dialog, you will know what to do next. Also, there is a door in 'memory room' that unlocks all the scenes in game. If you do that, you would also get access to 1.7 content (library, archery club) in school section of it.
I found the letter in the toilet, but nothing happens if I check the teachers lounge or the classroom. In the patchnotes is written, that I have to continue the story of Risa (Aunt/Host). Where can I do that?

Btw. there is a bug. I watched the credits at the telephone at home. If you watch it the screen turn a little bit gray and the credits roll. After the credits the screens stays gray.

araihs

Dec 10, 2017
After taking a note, I talked to a woman in the top right corner of the teacher's lounge (there were two of them siting behind the table, I talked to the right one). Also, I had an exclamation mark over one of a seat in the classroom right away. As for aunt story, go to the flattened woman and inspect her. That is all assuming you followed 1.4.1 walkthrough to the end.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
On day 2, I couldn't leave the area where the convenience store is because the bus wasn't going, and I found no other exits in that game field.

Jul 28, 2021
I have 2 question:
1. I've looked everywhere but still can't find any sign to continue with this quest

1688920692684.png

2. Someone please guide me how to complete Kawabata Reika's experiment quest

Reactions: Sgakar

nogaw

Mar 14, 2021
Hey guys!
I am very happy to see that the project continues to be updated!

However, I still have the commercial street bug on the 9th. Anyone else with the same problem?

(I only scored on Slave Degree.)

Another bug that seems to be occurring is that in this update the interviews with the teacher are not taking place. And the loose board in the room is no longer there. :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes