RPGM Normal Life under Feet [v2.0.3] [mnbv]

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
A new harshville-like?Harshville, new beijing, a way out, misery of the newcomer, death's punishment, etcall have nice potential, but these games never end up finished.
How much content does this one have? Here's hoping it gets finished, also
This has way more content than any of those but while it has a range of fetishes, almost all of the scenes are related to feet fetish which is expected given the title. The english is enough to comprehend well. However, it still needs quite a bit of work but it's understandable since it's not the dev's language.

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
When does school start? i'm on day 6 and it still says it's closed to public and my quest is getting know the city before university opens. I'm getting bored. I've been everywhere, worked everywhere. The only thing i need to do apart from start university is get that woman's bag back. But when i go to the tunnel with the stun gun the attacker doesn't show up. So i'm walking around, sleeping, walking around, sleeping, etc...

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
When does school start? i'm on day 6 and it still says it's closed to public and my quest is getting know the city before university opens. I'm getting bored. I've been everywhere, worked everywhere. The only thing i need to do apart from start university is get that woman's bag back. But when i go to the tunnel with the stun gun the attacker doesn't show up. So i'm walking around, sleeping, walking around, sleeping, etc...
You might want to do everything as it says in the walkthrough, because some scenes are tricky to trigger and say you didn't get cg A then you can't progress to cg B.
Basically you need a certain number of S or M points (mostly M points) in order to trigger more scenes.

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
You might want to do everything as it says in the walkthrough, because some scenes are tricky to trigger and say you didn't get cg A then you can't progress to cg B.
Basically you need a certain number of S or M points (mostly M points) in order to trigger more scenes.
Well thanks the that guide i found out School starts on day 8 so just had to sleep for 2 days so thanks for the heads up.

Looks like i've blocked off the attacker in the tunnel. I went there first without a gun so she shit on my head which was great but then i went to talk to the lady and she gave me the gun but every time i go to the tunnel now nothing happens so that's probably locked.

I have 1 point in S and 11 points in M so i think I'll just carry on and see wat happens in school. If i get lost where nothing happens again I'll re-start and will follow the guide from the start. Though i never like following walkthroughs. I like making my own decisions without risk of blocking off content but oh well.

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
Well thanks the that guide i found out School starts on day 8 so just had to sleep for 2 days so thanks for the heads up.

Looks like i've blocked off the attacker in the tunnel. I went there first without a gun so she shit on my head which was great but then i went to talk to the lady and she gave me the gun but every time i go to the tunnel now nothing happens so that's probably locked.

I have 1 point in S and 11 points in M so i think I'll just carry on and see wat happens in school. If i get lost where nothing happens again I'll re-start and will follow the guide from the start. Though i never like following walkthroughs. I like making my own decisions without risk of blocking off content but oh well.
Yeah I couldn't progress further on that stun gun mission either. It's bugged and that happens to a lot of missions as well. So I'm guessing the walkthrough was made by someone who had seen the code of the game, or spent much hours figuring out what to do.

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
I actually managed to get quite far. However i need the futa visa thing but i can't clean my feet because i can't step on the faces because i need to have 7 dom points but i have 6 points. So frustrating i'm short by 1 point. Is there any way to increase your dom points? I'm a sub so got loads of those. I got 1 point near the beginning but not sure why but got 5 points when i read the queen book in the library so that's how i got 6 dom points but i need 7 to carry on with the only mission that's left.

The only other mission is the archery mission but that says 'look forward to the next update' so that's completed as much as it can be for now but i seem to be locked out of the visa due to this 1 point discrepancy. And don't really want to start again. If i need to i guess i'll call it quits lol

chris619

Nov 18, 2019
I actually managed to get quite far. However i need the futa visa thing but i can't clean my feet because i can't step on the faces because i need to have 7 dom points but i have 6 points. So frustrating i'm short by 1 point. Is there any way to increase your dom points? I'm a sub so got loads of those. I got 1 point near the beginning but not sure why but got 5 points when i read the queen book in the library so that's how i got 6 dom points but i need 7 to carry on with the only mission that's left.

The only other mission is the archery mission but that says 'look forward to the next update' so that's completed as much as it can be for now but i seem to be locked out of the visa due to this 1 point discrepancy. And don't really want to start again. If i need to i guess i'll call it quits lol
if i remember correctly you can get 1 point for watching cd from the store

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
This game is the dream of everyone into femdom and foot fetish. Crazy good

The text can be confusing sometimes but the game is still great.
This TBH.
Here we are, befuddled as to who's the best femdom game between ToT, Katalyst, Domina or little games like that when we're in a world where this game exists and only has 9 pages on this site.
Granted, the translations can be strange, especially with the usual problem of accords that can result in surprising sentences, but visually I've never seen a femdom game so well executed and realistic.
It's as if we were living in the ps2 era and you had Baldur's Gate 3 coming out with its current quality and nobody dared talk about it, wtf.

Reactions: Mnbv8888
4.60 star(s) 10 Votes